Chapter four

My six beloved boyfriends [HIATUS]

Subin's POV

I walk out of Kevin's room and headed to my room.i was amazed because my room came back from it's real.it's clean again and all of my things are on set now.

 

I approach Kevin who's sleeping on my bed peacefully. I caress his hair and feel guilty towards him. He suddenly open his eyes and smirk at me.

" guilty eh?" he ask me and grin at me.

" ye, I'm sorry"I said

" and please don't ruin my day" I said and pinch his cheek.

" okay Noona, I don't want you to be monster again" he said and I just sigh at his naughtiness.

" let's go downstairs kiddo" I said and drag him.

We walked downstairs and saw mom looking at us weirdly

" what happened " she ask me

I sit beside Kevin and look at her " nothing mom" I said and she nodded

" I wish it's always like this. Peaceful morning" she said and I laugh at her.

" don't worry mom I will calm myself more just for you" I said and kevin agreed.

" promise? " she ask us and we nodded.

 

After we ate, I wash all of the dishes. After that I go upstairs and take a bath. It took me 20 minutes from preparing myself. I walk downstairs and widened my eyes.

Exo are here!

 

" what are you doing here" I ask them

" did you forget? I reminded you last night" Kai said.

" I forgot" I said and they nodded.

" let's go?" sehun ask me and grab my hand. Kai and baekhyun follow us.

" yah! Don't hold her hand!!"baekhyun yelled at Kai. All of our neighbors are looking at us.

I feel embarrass by them.

" I want to walk with Subin!" Kai said and push sehun away while baekhyun on my side.

Sehun and Kai start to bickering. Suddenly suho grab me and walk beside me.they were all dumbfounded.

" just follow us behind" suho command them and they frown. I giggle at baekhyun reaction. He look like a kid. He also hit Kai and sehun.

" got embarrass by them" D.O suddenly said and walk beside me. I nodded at his statement.

" I'm here to protect you from that derps" he said and I nodded.

 

While walking, you can hear baekhyun, sehun and Kai complain. They complain to their leader but when suho look behind them, they will shut their mouth right away. I look at chanyeol who walk quietly and alone. 

" oppa, can I walk with chanyeol oppa?" i ask suho and D.O and they nodded.

" I think that guy need a friend right now " suho said and I approach chanyeol. He didn't  realized that I'm beside him until I nudge him.

" why you look so sad" I ask him and he smiled at me

" don't give me that smile. Because even if I just met you yesterday. I can feel that you have a problem " I said and he sigh.

" okay, you got me" he said

" what's your problem?" I ask him.

"baekhyun and I fought" he said . 

" what's the reason?" I ask him and he shrugged. 

" I don't know. He just always complain to me that I'm very noisy." he said

" are you gay?" I ask him directly. He widened his eyes.

" no! I'm not" he said with his deep voice.the others look at us.

" just keep walking guys" I said to them.

" sorry, I didn't meant to offend you" I said and  he smiled

" it's okay." he said and look at baekhyun who's happy with sehun and Kai.

" you miss him?" I ask him and he nodded.

Suddenly someone throw a ruffled paper to my head,I look behind me and saw juniors laughing at me. Chanyeol saw what happened and look behind.

" yah! What's your problem ?!" he ask them with his deep voice. The juniors shook their heads and walk away.

" they were scared because of you voice" I said and he laugh.

" aish!stop teasing me" he said 

" I'm not teasing you! I'm telling the truth" I said and he gave up.

" fine." he said and we walk faster because baekhyun complain to us that we're like turtles.

Chanyeol just ignore him and try  to hold his anger.

We enter our classroom and all of the students are looking at me. Some girls are glaring at me. Chanyeol said just ignore them and I obey him. I walk to my chair and sit between sehun and Kai. But chanyeol exchange seat with Kai who don't want to exchange with ,so chanyeol exchange seat with sehun. Sehun can't do anything because his Maknae and he have to obey his hyungs. Poor him

 

After a long discussion. The class ended and we walk to cafeteria .

" oppas , you should go first. I have to the restroom." I said and they nodded.

I enter the restroom and saw the queenkas.Hyorin,Suzy and krystal.

Suzy look at me disgustingly. 

" can I talk to you" Hyorin approach me and grab my arms.

" you can talk to me but you don't have to hold my arms" I said and push her hands away from me. Krystal and Suzy gasped at my action.

" do you know who we are?" Hyorin ask me.

" from the way you talk, your a queenka" I said to her.

" then you must know what I can do" she threatened me.

" then you must know me first" I said to her.

" I don't have to deal with you. I just want you to stay away from Exo." she said to me.

" why?" I ask them

" because you are nothing to this school. While Exo are the kingkas here" she said.

"is that true?" I ask them and they nodded.

" looks like you know what we meant KIM SUBIN" Krystal said.

" what?" I ask them cluelessly.

" we want you to stay away from Exo" Suzy said and I gasped.

" I am not your slave who will obey your command." I said.

" you don't want to regret everything?" Hyorin ask me.

" what do you mean?" I ask her.

" just stay away from them. You will regret this if you disobey us" Hyorin said.

" I hope you already understand us" Suzy said and fix my hair.they leave me and I can hear their laugh.*it's happening again! Why I didn't notice that they are kingkas here! Aish! That's why all of the girls here are glaring at me.*