Chapter five

My six beloved boyfriends [HIATUS]

 

I walk to the cafeteria and saw exo chatting together. I eyed all of the girls are staring at them. They were watching exo. Fan girl?
I walk towards them and I can feel a pair of eyes. I sit beside suho.
" what took you so long Subin ah" Kai ask me.
" can I ask you something?"I said and ignore Kai's statement.
" what is it?" suho said and all of them look at me
" are you the kingka here?" I ask them.
" yes, why? Did someone bully you or something?"baekhyun said
" why you didn't tell me that your popular here?" I ask them and ignore baekhyun's statement again.
" what's the big deal ?" chanyeol ask me,
" the big deal is I'm just nothing here but all of you are kingkas!"I said and they frown at me.
" what do you mean ? Can you explain? " sehun said
" if I know that your a kingka from the start, I should avoid all of you!" I said and suho look at me dissapointly.
" it's not important to us Subin if we are kingka. And so you are. It's not important if your simple girl here" he said and the others agreed to their leader.
" we just want to be friend with you" D.O said
" it's a big deal! Because we're from different world! Your a kingka and I am nothing"I said and suho sigh.
" so what? , you will stay away from us?" he ask me and look angry at the same time.
" fine then! Leave us! That's a life of a kingka right!" he said and walk away.
" subin. I think you don't know us that much. We just want to have a simple life here in school like others. Suho hyung don't like being a kingka but was force because to his parents and so are we." kai said.
" didn't you realize that you didn't noticed that we are a kingka? Because we live like the others.we don't want attention like other kingkas. "baekhyun explain.
" yes, we admit that we are playboy  but we don't play and hurt like you. Like innocent people here." sehun said.
" so now you want me to feel guilty!" I said and glared at them.
" stop this drama issue! Let's follow suho oppa" I added and they smiled.
" you won't leave us?" Kai ask me.
" no I won't!" I said and they cheer.
 
Suho's POV
I'm so upset right now. I can't believe that Subin is like Minji who will leave us because we are kingka. Why they always leave us.
FLASHBACK
"Minji,where are you going?"sehun ask her.
" I'm leaving oppas" she said and she started to cry.
"why are you leaving us?" Kai ask her.
" I have to do this"she said and walk away. The boys are dumbfounded and speechless. 
Suddenly suho run to her and grab her arm
" why are you leaving? Is it because of us" he ask her. Minji cannot speak because suho Said was true. He smirk at her...
" I knew it from the start, you will leave us because we are kingka." he said
" yes! Your right! I'm getting irritated to your freaking fan girls! They always bully me! They always threaten me! Do you think it's easy to live with you?! Do you think it's easy to ease the pain that they are giving me?! It's really hard because we're from the different world!! I am nothing!" she said and she walk away.
From that day, suho don't want to be friends to anyone.he trust Minji that she will always be there for them. Minji is the first girl that close to Exo. Exo members treat her like their own little sister. exo is a kingka in a school but they are not arrogant like others. They are nice but since the day Minji leave them. Suho promise to himself that they will not be friends to anyone.
END OF FLASBACK.
But since the day that they met Subin  , that promise break because of her.
They thought that Subin is like Minji. A simple girl who hates boys. A girl who have a hatred to queenkas and a girl who can protect herself from others. She resemblance Minji a lot .From the way she talk, the way her style in clothes and her attitude. Subin is a girl who have a different personality to others that's why they fall for Subin .
 
" are you still mad at me? Don't be mad at me duizhang" Subin sit beside him and use her aegyo voice.  Suho look at her.
" I didn't meant to hurt your feelings.I just thought that your like other kingka who wants attention from others." she said still in her aegyo voice.
" forgive me oppa" she said and look at him with her puppy eyes.
" aish! Stop doing that" I said and she pout.
" mianhae" she whisper and bit her lower lip.
I sighed " I forgive you. Just don't leave us" I said and she smiled.
" I won't leave you!" she said .
" promise?" sehun ask her.
" promise!" she said
" make first an oath" I said and she widened her eyes.
" why do I have to do that!"she whined like a child.
" you don't want to, then I won't forgive you." I said and was about to walk away when she grab my arms.
" fine! I will do it!" she said.
We all look at her.
" I am Kim Subin, make this oath for Exo.
I promise that I won't leave them and I will always by their side no matter what happen" she said and I nodded in satisfied.
" so, your our new girlfriend now?" Kai suddenly ask her. She widened her eyes
" what?! Girlfriend?!" she yelled.
"yes. GIRL FRIEND" baekhyun said.
" I don't want to! " she said and walk away,
" but you just made your oath" sehun said.
" you have to court me first and be my slave for one month" she said and I smirk at her.
" okay, we will court you" I said and she smiled. the others complain to my decision but I just ignore them,
She walk away while we just follow her behind.
" hyung, don't tell me you will also spoiled Subin too" Kai said and frown
" why? Is there something wrong with that?" I ask him.
" sehun Is enough hyung!" he said and sehun heard it.
" am I your talking about?" he ask us. I shook my head and he just ignore us.
" don't spoiled Subin too much hyung! I'm warning you! Don't do that! Subin will be EVIL MAKNAE" he said and I laugh at him.
" I will tell that to Subin" I threaten him.
" hyung! I will do anything that you want! Please don't! " he said and I patted his head.
" be a good boy from now on" I said to him and he nodded.