Chapter

My six beloved boyfriends [HIATUS]

Subin's POV

I walk to the gate and saw exo.

" hey guys!" I greet them but they just ignore me.
"hey!"I said and pout. They just ignore me.like I didn't exist.
I sigh and walk passed them. "jerks!"I whisper but enough to them to hear.
I walk faster cause I know that they are following me. I enter my class and plug my earphone so that I will not hear them.
EXO enter our class and the girls become wild. And I hate it!
They sit beside me. Sehun and Kai poke me but I just ignore them.
"hey! We're just joking!"sehun unplug my earphone.
"well, it's not funny!"I said and glared at them. Suho walk towards me and kneeled down Infront of me. All of the student gasped as they saw the scene.
"oppa! Stand up! "I said and got nervous because all of them are glaring at me.
"you know, you really love it when your making fun to us. But when we are making fun of you. You hate it"suho said and I just pout.
"oppa! 6 vs 1? "I said and Kai smiled. He stand up and walk towards me. And so the others.,.
"okay. We will stop making fun of you. Just stop making fun to us"Kai said and they agreed.
"stop teasing me about my deep voice"chanyeol said.
"stop saying that I'm small just like your brother."baekhyun said.
"stop annoying me when we have class"sehun said.
"stop playing pranks on me. Like what you did on my locker."Kai said and i remember when I put a fake spider in his locker.
"stop making fun of my eyes"D.O said.
I look at suho "do you have anything to complain?" I ask him and they smirk.
Suho shook his head " you? You have anything to complain?" he ask me.
"give me time. I will write it"I said and they chuckle.
"is there a meeting at the back?"Ms. Jung joked. Exo sit at their chair and start to listen to her discussion.
"okay class! We will have a exploring in the philippines this month."she announced.
"so I will group you in to 6 member per group."she said and I gasped. As I know that one of us will be group to another group.
Suho raised his hand to get Ms. Jung  attention
"what is it?"she ask.
"we know that EXO will be group this time. But we have new friend there."he said and point at me.
"ah I planned it already. So basically your group have 10 members."she Said .
"okay. When I call you name. You will be group to EXO" the other student cheer.
"aish! I don't want this to happen!"Kai said.
"Ms. Kim Subin ."
"Ms. Park Bomi"
"Ms. Kim Na Eun"
"Ms. Park Heerin" 
"aish! The 3 nerds !"sehun said and I hit him.
"your too mean! We're lucky that they are in our group."I said and suho agreed. 
"I think they will help us a lot."suho said.
"okay class! Go to your respective groups! Be friends first because team work will help you."she said and leave.
"Subin, can you call them?"chanyeol said and I obey. I walk towards them.
I poked them and they look scared.
"I'm not going to hurt you! I'm Kim Subin "I said and introduce my friend.
"sorry, I thought your a queenka" Na Eun said .
"let's go! They want to meet you"I said and they follow. Exo look at them from head to toe.
"introduce yourself guys."I said 
"no need! They know us already"baekhyun said and I smack him.
"don't be conceited!"I said 
"you know if your not my princess. I want to punch you right now" baekhyun said.
"your gonna punch me even if I am a girl"I said 
"I'm just kidding. "he said as he saw that all of s are glaring at him.
"oh so guys. What will we do now?"I ask them.
"eat! It's lunch time"Kai said sarcastically.
"guys, I think I can't go with you"I said and they look at me.
"why?"suho ask.
"I think I like to hang out with them" I said and point at the 3 nerds.
"but Subin!"Kai was going to complain when suho snapped him.
"let her be Kai! "suho said and I smiled to suho.
I hug him and kiss him on the cheek. "thanks oppa!"I said and leave with them.
 
Me, bomi,Na Eun and Heerin are going to cafeteria.
We sit behind EXO MEMBERS.
"so girls, what will you do when the class is over?"I ask them and they feel awkward to me.
" can we be friends? " I ask them.
"you know, i don't have friends here. Except to them"I said and point at exo.
"okay! We're friends!"Na Eun said and high five with her.
 
Exo's POV
 
"hyung! Look Subin looks happy with them"Kai said and saw Subin laughing and talking with her new friends.
" yeah. The  way she laugh. She really like to be friends with them"chanyeol said and agreed to Kai.
"I think hyung, Subin don't have a girl friends back then"sehun said and remember his conversation with Subin.
"what do you mean?"baekhyun ask her.
"Subin and I talked about her past. Like when she's in SM HIGH"sehun said.
"then"chanyeol said as he feel irritated to sehun. 
"she had mentioned that she had a friends. I mean BOY FRIENDS"sehun said.
"and you know hyung, what's weird?"sehun ask us.
"what?"Kai ask him.
"remember when our first encounter with Subin?" 
" yes, at bus station" sehun said as he remember
"she also met her past friends at a bus station where we met Subin." sehun said and the others stared at nothing.
"and she mentioned too that her friend's group consist of 6 members . Just like us. Kingka"sehun said.
"like us?! "Kai said and we just ignore him.
"you know hyung, when we talked about her past friends.i feel like I known them. I feel like we're related to each others"sehun said and suho stand up.
"stop talking about that! I don't want to remember those 6 Idiots"suho said 
"but hyung! As far as I know. They are studying in SM HIGH"sehun said
"yeah, they transfer there right?" Kai said and suho glared at them.
"suho, I think it's the right time to forgive them"baekhyun said.
"yeah, just forget your hatred towards them" D.O said as he feel irritated to suho. 
" stop talking about them!" suho yelled and walk away.
All of the attention are on us. Even subin's attention are on us.
She approach us and look at us.
"oppas! What happened?!"Subin ask
"please Subin don't interfere here"D.O said but Subin ignore him.
"don't tell me you fight! What happened?! Why suho oppa is so angry!"Subin said.
D.O slammed the table and glared at Subin 
"I said stop interfering in our business!"he yelled at Subin and he walk away.
"oppa?"Subin approach baekhyun but he push Subin away from him.
" just obey us Subin" he said and walk away too.
"oppas? I thought we're friend? Tell me what's happening"Subin said and sehun glared at her.
" didn't you hear what they say?! Just shut your mouth!" he said and walk away. The others just follow him. They just ignore Subin who try to hold her tears.
"unnie, are you okay?"Na Eun ask her.
" neh, I'm okay" Subin said and go to their class.
 
SUBIN's POV.
I walk towards my seat and grab all of my things. I decided to sit together with na Eun, bomi and Heerin. I sit beside them and I can feel that exo's eyes are on me but I ignore them.
"unnie, can I go home together with you?"I ask bomi.
"but we will have a group study later . We will have a sleepover at heerin's house"she said.
"can I come?"I ask them and they nodded.
"why are you here, Subin?"Na Eun ask me as she feel exo's eyes on us.
"I don't like to sit with them"I said.
 
After our class. I walk to my locker and put all of my things.  I saw EXO members walking towards me. I feel nervouse at the same time. I just ignore them bad ause I thought they we're going to approach me and apologized but nothing happen. They just walk towards their lockers and ignore me like I didn't exist.
I sighed and lock my locker. Suddenly my phone ring.
"hello?"
"unnie.,we're here on the gate"Na Eun said
"ah okay, wait for me."I said 
"okay, faster okay, because bomi unnie are starving here. And she might eat us"she said and I chuckle.
"okay, I wil hung up now"I said and hung up. Suho approach me 
"hey, I know what happened a while ago"he said.
"all of their anger are thrown at you, "he said 
" it's okay, they are right. I shouldn't interfere with your problems."I said bitterly.
"don't worry oppas, I will not interfere again in your business."I said to them and walk away.
"this is your fault hyung!"Kai said to baekhyun.
And they start to bickering.
 
I walk towards them and we go to Na eun's house.
"omma, we're here"she said and her mom look at me
"new friend eh?"she said and look at me. 
"neh! She's our new friend"Na eun said
"noona! She's so beautiful. She don't look like your friend"her little brother said. Her mom hit him right away. I chuckle at them as I remember my naught brother.
"I'm sorry, he's always like that"her mom said to me.
"don't worry, Mrs.park. I'm used to it"I said
"really?"her mom said.
"I have a naught brother and 6 dorky boy friends"I said and her mom smiled.
"your room are prepared now. I'm just giving you your dinner."her mom smiled at us and walk away. We walk to Na eun's room. It's quite small but elegant.
"is it too small?"Na Eun ask me.
"not that much. It's okay"I said and they smiled at me.
"I don't want to study! I want to hang out with Subin"Heerin said and cling on me.
"I like that!"bomi said and Na Eun groan.
"but my mom will be angry if she know"Na Eun said.
"simple, let's act like we we're studying"Heerin said and grab all of her things and fake reading books.
 
When Na eun's mother enter her room. We will fake studying. Sometimes I can't hold my laugh and Heerin will hit me hard .
"yah! I thought we will doomed because of you"Bomi said to me.
"sorry, it's so funny"I said and laugh.
 When it's getting late. I bid my goodbye to them. Since bomi and Heerin are going to sleepover. I go home alone.
 
When I was walking on our street. I saw 6 boys in front of our house.
I walk pass at them and someone grab my arm.
"yah! Are you still mad?"sehun said.i roll my eyes on him.
"I'm tired. I'm going to rest"I said and took my hands always from him. I walk towards our door when Kai block my way.
"oppa! I'm tired!"I said
"we're tired too. But we wait you here outside just to apologized to you"he said 
"now what?"I snap them.
"I'm sorry"D.O said.
"I didn't meant to yelled at you. You know that I don't want to hurt my princess"baekhyun said .
"I'm sorry too. "sehun said .
"are you done?"I ask them
"goodnight"I said and they block my way.
"what now?!"I said to them.
"is that all?"they said in unison.
"what do you want me to do. Hug all of you and say 'I forgive you oppas' "I said .
"are you still mad?"suho ask me.
"I'm not mad at you oppa"I said to him and the others groan.
"Subin, I didn't said anything to you. I'm just quiet a while ago"chanyeol said.
"me too!"Kai said
"okay then"I said and they smiled.
"how about us?"sehun ask.
"I don't know"I shrug.
"your so mean!"D.O said. I smile at him
"I forgive you D.O oppa. Your just annoyed a while ago"I said and patted his back. He smiled at me in return.
"yah! How about me ?!"baekhyun said and point to himself.
I yawned "oppa, I'm sleepy. Goodnight"I said and ignore them. Before they can say anything. I slammed the door right away.
"poor you"chanyeol said and baekhyun hit him. 
"ouch! How could you?!"chanyeol said but baekhyun just ignore him.
"yah! Baby smurf!"chanyeol said and follow him.