Chapter 12

My six beloved boyfriends [HIATUS]

SUBIN's POV

I walk downstairs happily. I sit beside my mom and she look at me.
"what's wrong with that smile?"she ask me.
"nothing Omma ! I'm just happy"I said and she chuckled.
"because your naughty brother is not here"she said.
"yeah, but that's not the reason why I'm happy"I said.
"then what is it?"
"I'm going to EXO's dorm today. I'm going to hang out with them."I said.
"wait, you promised me last night that you will ditch you school today to help me with my store"she said and I remember.
"aish! I forgot"I mumbled.
"so, are you going to help me?"she ask me.
"okay, I will help you. Promise is a promise"I said and stood up. I grab my phone and dialed Kai's number.
"hello Subin"
"hello oppa!"
"where are you?! I thought you going here?"he ask me.
"I'm planning to go there but I can't because I have to help my mom today"I said and Kai sighed.
"it's okay, maybe next time"he said.
" you have nothing to do today right?"I ask him.
"we're. Just going to rest today. "he said.
"oppa, we can hang out in my house"I said.
"in your house? But I thought you have something to do"
"your going to help me."I said
"Subin. We ditch school today just to rest our body and brain"he said.
"but! Your going to help me because I will tell it to suho"I said and he just sigh.
"whatever"he said and hung up the phone. I quickly dialed suho's number.
"baby girl! Why?"he said.
"oppa, I can't come"I said.
"why?"
"I have to help my mom in her store"I said 
"oppa, you can help me right?"I said 
"what kind of help?"
"we're going to rearrange the store today. We need men to carry the big boxes. Blah blah"I explain to him.
"okay? I will tell it to others"
"oppa, if they don't want. It's okay"I said and he hung up.
I walk towards my mom who washes all of the dishes.
"mom,I can do that"I said and replace her. She just sigh.
"okay, after that get ready. We have to rearrange the store."she said and she go upstairs.
After washing all of the dishes. I go upstairs and then my phone suddenly ring.
"hello"
"hello, Subin!"baekhyun said.
"oh oppa!"
"we're going to help you. Kai don't want to come but duizhang threaten him"he said and I feel guilty.
"ani! It's really okay if Kai don't want to help"I said
"don't mind that guy. I'm going to prepare now. Bye"he said and hung up .
Pity Kai oppa.
I grab my jeans and a simple shirt. I wear my varsity jacket and boots since it's winter.
I go to my mom's room. She got shocked when I enter.
"bye, let's talk later!"she said.
"no! Kevin is not here! "she said over the phone.
"just shut up! I'm his mother and i will be the one who will decide for him!"she said and hung up.
"mom, who's that?" I ask her but she just shook her head.
" don't mind that. It's just my friend"she said but I can feel that she's lying.
"come on. My friends will arrive soon"I said.
"friends? "she ask.
"exo, they will going to help us"I said 
"no need Subin!"she said
"mom! We need them. Who will carry the big boxes? Your too old to do that. And I'm a girl"I said.
"I can do that! I'm not old Subin"she said.
"really mom?" I said sarcastically.
"fine! I'm not going to win over you"she said and I smiled at her.
"that's my mom!"I said and she smack my head.
"awwww! It hurts" I said and rub my head.
Suddenly the door bell rings.......
"oh that was fast" I mumbled and go downstairs.
I open the door and greeted by exo.
"let's go!"baekhyun said.
My mom walk outside and lock the door.
"annyeong, Mrs. Park!"they greeted my mom.
"oh hello boys!"
"we bring our van, in case   we need it"suho said and I smiled.
"we will need it later" I said and my mom hit me.
"I don't like your ideas"she said.
"but mom! I mean we will need it in the store!"I whined.
"Subin, stop denying it! I know that you have ideas in your mind. And I know it's not a good idea"she said. The others just laugh at me.
 
We go to the store and star to rearrange it.
I approach Kai who have a poker face.
"if you don't want. It's okay"I said and grab the box he's holding.
"it's okay to me as long as it will make you happy"he said.
"them why you have that face"I said and point at his face. 
"I'm just getting pissed off to duizhang "he said.
"Omo!! Did you two fight?"I stared at him.
"we just argued a while ago."he said.
"oppa! You shouldn't fight with your leader"I said 
"he thinks that he's always right Subin. Nobody's perfect!"he explode.
"well, since he's your leader then he's always right"I said
"no! That's a lie! He's not perfect!"Kai said.
"but " 
"he's just our leader Subin. He's not my parent who will going to decide for me. He's so strict towards me. "he said. Suddenly suho walk towards us. He look at Kai who also look at him. After a minutes suho speak.
" what's your problem to me?!"suho glared at him. I look around and try to look for the others but they're not here. Jeez! Where are them?! 
"oppa, stop!" I said and grab suho's arm
"well, let's think about it. You just decided on your own. You didn't even tell us"Kai said sarcastically.
"I just did what is right"suho said and Kai smirked at him.
"that's the problem to you dude! You always think that your perfect. You always think that your right. Just because your our leader, you can do what you want?!"he said as his voice was getting loud.
" don't you have manners?! Can you try to respect me?!"suho said as he notice that Kai was talking to him informally.
"you don't deserved to be our leader. Kris hyung is better than you!!"Kai yelled at him.
*kris hyung? *i think but I just shrugged it.
Suudenly suho punch Kai. Kai also punch suho. I didn't know what to do because this is the first time that guy was fighting Infront of me.
"oppa! Stop!" I yelled at them but they ignore me.
I grab suho's arm and pulled him away but failed. They are too strong. I run outside and saw the others.
"oppas! Suho and Kai are fighting!"I said to them and they run inside, 
Thank god my mom went to the groceries. Because if she was here. I'm dead.
I follow them.
"hyung stop!"chanyeol said and pull Kai away from suho. Baekhyun help him to stop baekhyun while sehun and D.O try to stop suho.
"you! Your just our leader! Your not our parents!"Kai yelled at him.
Suho was about to punch him again when I block his way.
"oppa, your a leader right? Then prove it. Stop this!"I said and he start to calm himself.
"let me go!"Kai said and walk away.baekhyun and chanyeol follow him.
"go follow him. Leave me alone for a while"he commanded sehun and D.O.
I just stay there and stare at him for a while.
"now what?"he said to me. I cleared my throat.
"oppa, are you okay?"I ask him.
"I'm okay."he said and sigh.
"I know you oppa. I know that your really hurt at Kai's words about you"I said and sit beside him.he stayed silent.
"you can cry on me. I know that it's really hurt"I said but he shook his head.
"I'm not a baby anymore. Remember I'm a leader so I have to prove to them,that I can protect them and I can be their parents too" he said.
"they don't know how lucky they are to have you as their leader"I said and he smile finally.
"thank you my baby girl"he said to me. 
"I'm always here for you duizhang. Because for me, your the best leader!"I said and try to cheer him up.
" we're so lucky to have you. "he said.
"oppa, can I ask you something?" I ask
"what is it?"he said.
"what's the reason why you two fight?"
"please, don't tell me that 'you don't need to know' or ' it none of your business' "I said and imitate D.O and baekhyun. He chuckle.
"your so cute!" he said and pinch my cheeks.
" we argued about our ex- members"he said.
"ex-members?"I stared at him cluelessly.
" EXO K and EXO M are the two sub groups of Kirin high. We are the famous kingka in school."he said.
"EXO K are us, while EXO M are the 'ex-members' "he said.
"what happened?"I ask him but chanyeol interrupt us.
"hyung, let's go home. Her mom said and we can go home now. You too Subin we will drive you home"he said and we walk to the van. Kai ignore suho and sit beside baekhyun.
I sit beside chanyeol oppa and sehun. While suho sit at the passenger seat.
"I don't like the atmosphere."chanyeol said.
"me too"I said.
Until we reach my house.
"don't fight inside the van. Okay"I said to Kai and suho. Chanyeol laugh at me and high five with me.
"something might bad happen if you disturb him"I said and point to the driver.
Suho and Kai nodded. 
"bye!"  I waved at them and go inside.