Fourth chapter: When The Moon and The Sun Met

Breaking Through Circles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two weeks

And Luhan wonders why he hasn't been sent off to the psychologist or a mental house yet.

These guys are pretty okay, Luhan even gets along with all of them just fine. The thing is, maybe they've lost one or two screws in their brains, cause they act like a gang of bat crazy monkeys.

Like yesterday

 

Flashback

Luhan is writing some shizz about goverment and political issues in America (which is the topic Baekhyun hates the most).

He stops at the term 'two-party system'

"Hey guys, anyone knows what a 'two-party system' means?"

"It means motherer" Oh yes, that Byun Baekhyun.

"Seriously guys.."

"No, it means monkey's "

""

" you Chen, its related to the thing that flies."

"?"

"There's noway I'm letting mine fly away"

"I'm so gonna end our relationship if you end up being an eunuch"

"It probably means a ing party of two systems..."

"Dude get your of a mind out of the gutters."

"Ah! I know, it means tard, and bastard"

"Nice one, just like what the HECK. It stands for Hell and "

"Hey baozi, wanna throw some stink bombs?"

And Luhan is so out of that damned place.

 

End of flashback

 

Luhan doesn't remember how many times he has mentally face slammed, table slapped, wall banged, and face palmed. The pressure is just too much to take, being the only normal one out here.

"What smell is this?" Luhan cringes his nose and sniffs the air "Chen, is this one of your stink bombs?"

"No, it's chen's natural stink bomb" Xiumin pinches his nose.

Luhan starts face, table, wall banging again, why? Chen's natural outcome is way worse than the fake bombs.

"Did you eat salmon this morning?" Chanyeol aks with his usual creepy smile. Chen nods.

"Great, I love salmon, although it mus have already turned to crap in your intestines by now."

"Gross Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun squirms.

"What? It's natural!"

Luhan rolls his eyes as the 539552539542386 round of Bacon vs Eggyeol begin. Such a weird couple, he doesn't even know how those couples who's always fighting manage to stay a couple.

I know life is a mystery.

Bring the boys out.

Cut it.

"Hey what's with those girly squeals I heard since this morning?" Suho comes in the office, looking as dandy as ever while his unicorn wanna be boyfriend (who is now wearing a shirt with 'I LOVE UNICORNS, THEY R RIOL BISHES') trails from behind.

"Please, how many years have you been working your off here gramps?" Baekhyun scoffs "Squeals, giggles and of sudden employees-to-papparazzis are the product of our beloved director's arrival."

"Our director is pretty handsome after all." Kai, who just has just finished his morning make out session, smirks, while a flushed Kyungsoo is still dozing off.

"Really?" Luhan asks , "how old is he?"

"Around your age"

"What?! 24?"

‎​Chanyeol nodded, "he's really popular with the female employees. Some even went all out to make a fanclub for our director."

"That's.. Crazy"

"I know, and since our director is here, could you send those off to him?" Chanyeol lazily points at a big cardbox with his pen "that's all our work from this week"

"What? I can meet the director just like that?" Luhan asks confused.

"Just say that you are from our department and you'll be in, in no time"

"But how am I supposed to carry all this?!"

"Dude, you're a dude, so work your pretty off and build some muscle. You're as skinny as the prawns in those cheap dimsum restaurant that I hate" Baekhyun snickers

"Ugh, fine!" Luhan managed to lift the box after some struggles. It really is heavy. He stumbles countless of times just to get to the door. Poor guy, not one person decides help him to close the door, he has to bite the knob to close it.

"Hope that ugly cousin of mine won't give Luhan a hard time. He's pretty strict to all the people that comes from the same section as mine" Kai says.

"Yeah, the last time I met him, he lectured me about punctuation for hours" Chanyeol shivers

"That ty cousin, Oh Sehun"

 


 

 

 

‎​After some dragging, pushing, and lots of sweating, Luhan manages to carry the box up the highest floor, where the high ranking men's offices are. It is decorated differently and more elegantly than the floors below it. Well, priority indeed.

"Excuse me, I want to see the director"

Luhan asked to secretary, who is.. Just imagine Severus Snape in a suit and ta da, mr. Secretary.

"Wow, I didn't know that the director has fanboys as well"

Oh the sarcasm is the same

"I'm from the english department"

And then Snape falls on his back. Yeah that mighty Snape fell. Muahaha, and he has that horrified look plastered on his face.

"E..english department..?" He shivers.

"Yes"

"HURRY UP AND GET THE HELL IN THERE!!"

He pushes Luhan towards the huge white door of the director's office before scrambling his way out like a scaredy cat.

"Um.. Thank you?"

Luhan breathes in before..

"Hey! You! Yeah you pretty boy!"

That completely ruined the mood gosh. Luhan looks at a middle aged woman, hair tied into buns and lousy makeup highlighting her lousy face.

Old hag.

"Are you calling me?"

"Yes, you're the only pretty boy between these useless bald men" the old hag points at some yeah, her 'species' but male, with not wrinkly s.

"Do you need anything from me?" Luhan tries to be polite. These days hanging in one office with Byun Baekhyun really sharpens his sarcasm skills, so he better hold his tounge.

"Give this to the director"

She shoves a tray of boiling coffee at him. And Luhan feels like punching her, cause, can't she see that his hands are occupied?! She didn't have to add ANOTHER load on! Heartless .

"F..fine"

'How do I open the door with these?

Nah, no one will see

I can get it open with my foot

Shoot, no one is watching right?

yeah yolo'

‎​And it opens, revealing an office in black and white, rows of shelves with neatly arranged files, and a table on the corner of the room.

Luhan puts down the box first.

'Huh? The director is not here?'

He looks left and right and bull's eyes. He sees a pair of legs from the sofa.

'A peek of him sleeping won't hurt right?'

Luhan has been wondering about how his superior looks like since girls constantly flaunt over him. Is he cute or the cool type? Tall or short or so so?

He tiptoes sneakily and freezes.

Time stops.

The quite clicks of the clock suddenly sounds so loud, like the beats of a drum.

Sweat started to flow down his face and his fingers became numb. Luhan shivers unknowingly upon seeing the man in front of him.

His ex husband

Oh Sehun.

He snaps out of his surprised daze when he finally realized that the coffee he brought has fallen, glass shards everywhere, and thick black liquid smeared on the white floor, just like the suffocating air that's strangling the young male.

"Hey what's with.." Sehun rubs his sleepy eyes, before widening them. He feels electricity flowing through his veins at the sight before him. Is God playing a trick of his mind? Because there's Luhan, the one person he missed, the one he waited for, the one he hurt, and the one he loves, standing in front of him.

"Luhan?"

With that single call of his name, Luhan bolts out of the room, breathing heavily as the horror from his past catches up to him with every step he takes.

He doesn't bother using the elevator and instead runs down the stairs, he almost slips countless of times but he doesn't care as long as he could distance himself further from the source of his nightmares.

 


 

 

Sehun doesn't believe in crap like Santa or Easter Bunny or dreams come true. He thinks that all of that is bulls.

He does dream about Luhan more than often these days and somehow he wishes that his dreams will come true.

And it did.

He couldn't believe his eyes when Luhan was standing in front of him, in his office.

He was frozen, even a whisper to call his name took a lot of energy. Every syllable was heavy to say, his throat dry and eyes almost teary.

Being a fool as always, he didn't do anything when Luhan ran away, like a limbless doll, he sat stupidly on the sofa watching the Chinese exit his office.

"What happened??"

His secretary comes in and is slightly taken aback by the mess Luhan made. Did the new employee get in a quarell with his boss or something?

"Nothing" Sehun's voice cracks. His Lips are dried and his tongue is too numb for him to speak properly.

"I'll call cleaning service to clean this up."

"Wait!" Sehun exclaims "do you know anything about the boy?"

"You mean the one that made this mess?"

Sehun nods.

His secretary taps his chin, like he's trying to remember something.

"He's a new employee in the english department I think.."

Sehun stands up fast 'that's Kai's department!'

"Cancel all of my meetings tomorrow"

"But boss, you have.."

Sehun glares at him and you could practically see his secretary shut down "don't you defy me" he growls

"Y..yes, I'll do it right away"

And he makes his way out.

'Finally' Sehun stares at his pinky finger, where his ring is still wrapped securely around it 'I found you, after 6 years, I finally found you. I won't loose you again, no way. Not again.'

 


 

 

‎​Suho almost falls off his chair when Luhan slammed the door loudly. The sound resonating through out the white walls of the english department's office. No one has ever seen Luhan in this state, so it kinda scared them and a tad amused them, well, they are weirdos.

"Wow wow wow, hide your claws lass, what happened to you?"

"I demanded to see mr. Jung now Chanyeol!" Luhan says angrily, banging the table with his palm.

"Just spit out what you want from him, Luhan" Baekhyun says cockily, a trace of smeared eyeliner could be seen around his right eye, it seems that it happened when Luhan banged the door.

"I want to be transfer back to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter