First chapter: The Beginning of The End

Breaking Through Circles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun

 

Everyone knew that name

 

Some people considered him as dreamy, worshipping his chiseled features like a god. However, others regarded him as a brat; a rich jackass who used his wealth and status as his power. Oh Sehun came from an extremely rich family after all. He was the heir of the biggest Korean international trading corporation, Oh and co.

 

He was adored and lusted by numerous women; his porcelain skin, marble eyes, long fingers and importantly, his wealth fascinated them. He has a sensual appeal like no one else. His sleepy yet seductive eyes captured the attention of all women. He went around ing everyone, both boys and girls, and left them before the sun rose. He didn’t like the idea of being restrained to one person; he loved the freedom to fool around with whomever he wanted. He didn’t care whether the person he seduced was double his age or a married woman; he fancied the enjoyment he had when he did risky things.

 

He’s THE Oh Sehun, someone who nobody could ever chain. At least that’s what he thought

 

 

 

 

 

“Look at him,” Taemin pointed at Sehun with his chin

 

Today was no different from yesterday, or the day before yesterday, or the day before the day before yesterday, when the walking perfection Oh Sehun walked on an invisible catwalk in the school’s cafeteria, strutting gracefully with his new Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers.

 

Girls with overly done make up and miniskirts squeaked like experimental rats. They raved, screamed and made every other inhumane noises whenever Sehun passed them.

 

Luhan didn’t care. He didn’t ing care about the fact that the most popular and ravishing playboy has entered the room. He didn’t give two cents about Sehun’s designer sneakers either. He just sat quietly on the corner with a tray of unappetizing cafeteria food next to him.

 

Unlike Sehun, Luhan was a prestigious student with promising future. Sure, his parents owned one of the biggest corporation in Korea, rivaling Sehun’s, but he never used the cash in his bank for pointless things. Luhan has always achieved the highest grades in every exam; he’s a genius who always kept a low profile, including his actual background and status.

 

He fixed his thick-framed glasses before returning his gaze onto his tiny The Great Gatsby book, intentionally forgot about his lunch. In his opinion, reading these literature classics was way more useful than watching some pop idol doppelganger. His stomach was barely filled, but he shivered at the thought of eating that unappealing lump of grey.

 

Well, he could always eat at home right?

 

Or maybe not

 

Luhan did question whether Sehun felt weary with all these attention? Being constantly stalked by girls and boys alike. There was this old case, which some boys tried to put their underwear inside Sehun’s bag. It wasn’t quite an interesting sight to see when Sehun pulled out a heart printed boxer, with a phone number scrawled on it, in the middle of the cafeteria.

 

The culprit was sent to the ER the next day

 

“It’s his life, why did you care so much about him?” Luhan snorted, eyes glued completely on the page he was currently reading, “Don’t tell me you are falling for that brat?”

 

“Hell no! My heart belongs solely to Minho!”

 

“Yeah right,” Luhan rolled his eyes, “As if he knows about your tiny crush. You should tell him before one of those es get ahold of him”

 

Yes, this pretty boy has some high-school obsession on a seonbae named Choi Minho. Luhan didn’t know what could his friend see in him. Sure, he’s handsome, above average height and the captain of the soccer team, but he’s not smart; he’s a prankster and a fool. Oh well, love is blind after all.

 

“Gee thanks”

 

“Your welcome, you hormonal teenager”

 

Taemin glared at him, “What do you mean hormonal?”

 

“Oh please,” Luhan sighed, “As if you didn’t write your fantasies in your diary”

 

Taemin’s face turned tomato red, “You read that?!”

 

“Which part? Are you referring when you fantasized him tying you down and have his way with you?”

 

The pretty boy banged his face on the table, grunting inaudibly

 

“It’s your fault for leaving your diary on the desk”

 

Luhan then decided to take a peek at Sehun out of curiosity. He swore that the latter’s eyes met him momentarily. He heavily sighed, knowing the exact meaning behind that look.

He’ll be gone agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter