Chapter 9: Un-masked

The Glowing Flower

 

Chanyeol suddenly slapped her sister with his full of strength.

 

“Noona, you’re too much!” Chanyeol shouted.

 

“What are you talking about?” she asked as she becomes teary with his little brother’s sudden action. Jaejoong move to her side and looking to Chanyeol questionably. He checked on Yoona’s face as he cupped her face.

 

“Do you even consider us as your siblings? Tell me noona?! Tell me noona why do you have to do this!” Chanyeol cried out.

 

“I don’t know what you are talking about Chanyeol. I’ve been a good sister to you and you know that.”

 

“Stop with your act noona! Don’t you think it’s time for you’re soon to be husband to know your true colors?”

 

“Stop it! Stop it! STOP IT!” Dara said in between her tears.

 

Yoona looked at Jaejoong who’s surprised on what’s happening by now.

 

“Let’s go oppa. Don’t mind what this kid is talking about.” She said as she grabbed his hands.

 

They turned their backs when they heard Chanyeol calling out Dara’s name as if something happened to her. Jaejoong run back and found Dara passed out on Chanyeol’s arm.

 

“Dara” Jaejoong called as he tried to help Chanyeol by shaking her.

 

Dara woke up after a few shakes that are still teary eyed. Jaejoong wiped her tears and helped her to stand.

 

She stand on her own when they saw their mom coming on their way.

 

“What happened?” she asked.

 

Yoona who seems to be worried is about to speak when…

 

“We’re just seeking for some fresh air.” Chanyeol answered happily as her smirked on her sister.

 

“Omo~ Dara-ah what happened to your gown?” she asked.

 

“Ah~ Sorry mom. It’s my fault.” She said as she bowed down.

 

“It’s okay sweetie. Come on! Let’s change your clothes.” She said as they walk to their room.

 

“You should thank us noona.” Chanyeol whispered as he walks behind his mother and twin.

 

Jaejoong looked at Yoona questionably.

 

“Sorry about that.” She cried.

 

“My twin sibs are always like that to me. They want to taint my name and make me look bad behind others. That’s the reason why I never had a boyfriend. They always make a scene so I’ll be left out.” She continued.

 

“It’s okay~” Jaejoong said as he hugged Yoona and patted her head for some comfort.

 

What a dumb. She thought to herself.

 

 

Early in the morning, two days after the party.

 

“She really looks different.”

 

“Omo~! Is she the dumb girl before?

 

“What happened to her?”

 

“Did she undergo on a surgery?”

 

“What a god and goddess.”

 

“They are so pretty.”

 

 

 

 

________________________________________

I'll be busy soon with my internship as what I've said before.

But I promise to update as much as possible

 

 

Thanks for the new subscribers.

and thank you for the people who never failed to comment on each chapter.

Thank you so much for supporting me and keeping me motivated to write this story.

Thank you

 

Keep on leaving comments! :3