Chapter 12: The Truth Shall Prevail

The Glowing Flower

 

RECAP: Jaejoong went to the Park’s house and found a picture of Yoona on the yellow fields when he turned his head on the left he found a photo of Chanyeol and Dara together on the same scenery.

 

 

Jaejoong was about to go inside his car when he forgot to ask something on Dara. He went back and…

 

“You flirty !” Yoona said as she slapped Dara and pushed her on the pool.

 

“Yoona-ssi!” Jaejoong shouted surprised on what she did. He then jumped on the pool and tried to get Dara. Mrs. Park went out and surprised on what she saw. Mrs. Park immediately walks towards her and they had a battling of stares until she slapped her.

 

“Omma.” She said as she touched her cheeks that’s been hurting.

 

“You don’t have the right to do that!” she pointed her finger to Yoona angrily.

 

“You are j-j-…….”

 

“Honey!” Mr. Park shouted as she grabbed her wife and calm her down.

 

The maids help Dara and sent her to her room. Jaejoong was also sent to a guest room and gave him a towel and a change of clothes.

 

Chanyeol who just found out the happenings barged into Yoona’s room who was just seating on her bed shocked that her mom slapped her.

 

“Noona! What’s the matter with you? Huh?! Why did you push Dara?!” Chanyeol asked as he shook her sister.

 

Yoona pushed Chanyeol. “Will you stop?! You’re bothering me?!”

 

“Noona?!” Chanyeol shouted.

 

Mr. Park enters the room that made them to shut their mouths.

 

“What happened?” asked Mr. Park seating on the couch.

 

“Appa, she slipped and mom thought I pushed her.” She cried.

 

“Slipped? Tsss.” Chanyeol murmured.

 

“Mr. Lee, call Dara on her room.”

 

“Did your unnie push you?”

 

“Aniyo.”

 

“You’re a terrible liar.” Chanyeol said.

 

Yoona glared at him and Dara just look down at the floor.

 

“Aren’t you embarrassed of yourselves? Mr. Kim was soaked into the pool. Go apologize now.” Mr. Park said.

 

“Mr. Park, it’s not Dara’s fault.” Chanyeol argued.

 

“You two go to his room and apologize.” Mr. Park continued as he walked out of the room.

 

Chanyeol glared at Yoona. “I will never respect you.”

 

They walk into the hallway but Yoona stopped in the middle of their walk and glared at her.

 

“Tss. You think you can win huh? Go! !” Yoona said as she murmured the last word and shooed her away.

 

“Oppa.” She murmured as she saw Jaejoong walking on her way.

 

“I’m sorry on what you…” she stopped as Jaejoong just walkthrough her not even looking at her face.

 

“Oppa!” she shouted and grabbed his arms.

 

Jaejoong looked at her.

 

“What’s the matter?” Yoona pleaded.

 

“Why are you acting like that towards your sister? I thought you’re kind and forgiving?”

 

“Oppa, she slipped. It’s not my fault.”


“ Why are you lying Yoona? She’s your sister. You shouldn’t have pushed her.”

 

“Oppa, I didn’t. She was just acting just to make me a bad person.”

 

“Yoona, I heard it all.”

 

“And so WHAT?! You like her?!”

 

_____________________________

Sorry for my late and short upate.

I am finally done with my internship. I've been away for 4-5 weeks I guess.

So I'll be finishing this story soon cause I really wanna take a break from Dara while they still don't have a comeback.

I want to create a new story about Lee Hi and Exo members. 

Yes I like Lee Hi so much. I think she's my 2nd girl bias in kpop now.

 

Sooo~ I'll try to update as much as possible.

 

Thank you for the new subscribers and comments.

Thank you so much for waiting <3