Chapter 18: The fuel in the fire

The Glowing Flower

Chapter 18: The fuel in the fire

 


Things are getting intense as Jaejoong tugs on the other hand of Dara while Chanyeol is holding the other one as if they're playing tug of war. Jaejoong spoke again raising an eyebrow with a serious tone heard from his voice. "Release her!" Chanyeol on the other hand didn't budge at all and still insist with a glare plastered on his face with a firm and high tone voice."Andwe!" Dara who was on the middle of this tug of war was stoked biting on her bottom lip and wanting to release himself as she tries to squirms to get off when Donghae suddenly interfere and take Dara's shoulder pulling her from the two guys who's fighting for her before the two guys shout out and look at the back of the running couple with anger. "Yah! Where are you going to bring my sister!" Chanyeol yelled and just stifle at his position while the two already escapes and can't be seen from nowhere. "Aisssh!" Chanyeol gritted his teeth and glared at the guy in front of him. "Yah! You! You better stay away from my dongsaeng or I won't be able to stop myself and give you a punch!" He yelled. Jaejoong on the other hand gave him a nasty smirk to annoy the guy more in front of him. "Then do it! I have good intention for your sister. Can't you see it?" The guy said in return raising an eyebrow and looks angry at what happened. "Just get away from my dongsaeng!" Chanyeol repeated and push the guy before he leaves the scene and went on search for her sister.

Jaejoong on the other hand was left devastated ruffling his hair in annoyance as he went on search as well for the lady.

"Yah!" Dara yelled out to Donghae who grasp his wrist and run all the way out from the embarrassing scene. Dara's catching on her breathe as she bend her top a little holding on to her chest while the latter is just looking at her worried about her condition. "Are you alright?" He asked tapping her shoulder bending his knees to get a better peek of her face. She nods and smiles faintly in response before standing straight and mumbling "Thank you." Looking down the floor and not meeting his eyes. She's about to walk off when Donghae caught her wrist and ask her the same question again if she's alright and the girl just nods in response walking away as if she's unconscious. 

Jaejoong on the other hand is walking grumpily and doesn't know where to go. He kept on thinking the scene that happened earlier Donghae dragging Dara and they seem to be close and doing fine together. 

 

Dara looking on the ground and walking grumpily as well after the chaos that happened earlier. She hits her on to the ground when someone suddenly bump her and hit her head on some kind of a hard wall or chest. "Ughh-" she whinces rubbing her still looking on to the ground when a hand come to her sight as if approaching her to grab it and help her stand. She lifts her head up and looks at the person in front of her in surprise as if she was left in awe struck when the person infront of her abruptly hold her hand and tug it afterwards and runs together with her dragging her to the parking lot and forces her to ride on the car.
 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I am sorry for being a bit busy and it's been ages since I updated this one.
I have to stop writing and focus on my visual artworks for our late exhibit.
I hope you'll like th
 
 
Comment, Vote, Subscribe
 
Thank you!