Chapter 3: Interaction

The Glowing Flower

The opening ceremony for Seoul University will start in a minute and the first placer on the entrance examination who'll give the opening welcome speech is shaking from too much anxiety. She never did it before because she's always on the second place or third place.

 

"Dara-ah~! Fighting!" Chanyeol cheered her.

"Oppa~ I can't really do it. " 

 

She's been called to the stage to deliver her speech. She stood on the platform fixed her eyeglasses and look at the notes that she placed on the table. She really is shaking. She sighed took a glance of the people inside the hall and run away from the stage.

 

She ran to the 2nd place direction.

"Lee Donghae, please do it." she said as she run away towards the door.

 

Everyone is shocked and it created some chaos on the hall. Yoona who is in the stage and a part of student council is frustrated and a bit embarassed on what her sister did. Chanyeol followed her sister, he knows that it'll happen. He's so pissed because her twin sister talked to that guy again and give up her speech. Donghae came up on the stage confident that he'll be able to deliver the speech properly. 

 

After the ceremony...

"Annyeong~!" Donghae greeted to Yoona.

Yoona just smiled at him.

"Park Yoona~!" Jaejoong called and waved his hand.

"Annyeong~"

"Are you free for lunch?" Jaejoong asked.

"Yes, I am."

"What happened to your sister? She's your sister, right?" he asked.

"Ah~ yeah~ I think she's a bit sick. She's complaining since morning." Yoona explained.

"Oh~ is she okay?" he asked.

"Yeah." 

"Donghae-ah thank you for saving the speech." she thanked him and smiled.

 

Chanyeol is still looking for her sister everywhere and their class will start in 15 minutes and there's no sign of her to be found. 

 

 

His phone rang.

"Oh~ Noona~!"

"Did you find her?"

"No. I can't find her anywhere."

"Call me when you find her."

 

Jaejoon went up to the rooftop of the Science and Arts building to breathe some fresh air while waiting for his next class. He then found a girl sitting on the floor on the side of the bench chair. 

"Park Dara?" he seems to be amused seeing her in there when he knows that she's feeling sick.

"Are you okay?"

 

Dara looked at her then she looked away a bit disappointed cause she noticed that its the gay guy from their family dinner.

"Are you sick?"

"I'm fine." 

"What are you doing here?"

"Ermmm~ I had a stage fright and I don't know what to do, I guess?" she said as she fix her glasses.

He chuckled. 

Then she looked at him wondering why he chuckled.

"I don't want to sound rude but, your the gay soon to be husband of my sister, right?" she asked innocently.

He laughed.

"First, I'm not gay and second, yeah I think I'll be your sister's soon to be husband."  "Do I look gay?" 

"A bit, I think? I mean, you look so feminine!" she seems to be amaze by his beauty.

"I get that a lot but as what I've said before I'm not a gay. I can prove it to you."

 

Chanyeol interrupt their conversation and arrived rushing to her twin sister's side.

 

"What happened Dara? You should have given the speech to me instead of that guy?! I told you not to talk to him already. Didn't I?!" he talked so fast and seems to be keeping up with his breath.

"Oppa~ I'm sorry."

"Let's go, our class will start in a few minutes."

 

 

 

__________________________________

This chapter , I think?

I'm sorry TT____TT

I'll try to improve the next chapter. My mind is currently filled with school works and s. 

Sorry for my grammar, spelling and whatever mistakes.

 

I'm sorry for the super late update we moved out and have to wait for a week or two for an internet connection to our new house.

Have fun reading.
 
 
 
Thanks for comments and thank you for my new subscribers.
 
 
If you have any suggestions with this story please comment. I'm accepting suggestions.
 
p.s. sorry for the short update.
I promise to update next week with 2 chapters.