Chapter 2: The Twins

The Glowing Flower

 

I don't really know why Mr. Choi keeps on calling my name asking me to get up and join the dinner downstairs but I'm just so tired on this Jeju tour thingy. I can't even open my eyes. My sister came in rubbing something on her eyes and told me that we should go down because our dad might be mad again and scold us.

 

We went down until we realized that we haven't change for what are we suppose to wear and we don't know what to anymore since we are already inside and our mom is smilling seeing us.

 

"Umma!" I called her and kiss her on the cheeks my twin sister did the same thing too and we bowed to our dad and greeted him.

 

We seat on the empty chairs beside our mom. I'm so amused with too much food on our table and they all look delicious. I gasped with excitement and put a lot of foods on my plate and not caring about anyone. I looked at my twin sister and she's looking to the guy beside Noona.

 

I stared at me and he is staring at me too.

 

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Chanyeol~ show some respect talking to our guest." Noona said.

"Who is he anyway~?" Chanyeol asked again a bit annoyed.

"He is your sister's future husband so shut up and show some respect." their father burst a little mad maybe on how the way I act.

"What?" I heard my twin said in surprised. She widen her eyes and glared at him.

"He looks gay." she muttered.

"What?!" Noona exclaimed.

 

I giggled. I looked at my twin and she took some food and place it on her plate. She only took a little and I wonder why? cause she's a good eater like she eats a lot!

 

"You should eat more." I told her and placed more food on her plate. 

"Ne~" she responded. This twin of mine looks sleepy and tired most of the time and I wonder why. Maybe I took all the energy from her when we were still on our mom's womb that's why.

"Chanyeol, eat slowly you might choke." my mother said. I look at her with my mouth still full of pasta and smiled.

"Umma, this is really delicious you should cook something like this." I added.

"Ne, umma this is really delicious" my twin agreed almost looking the same as mine but she said it with her groggy way of speaking.

 

My father slammed the table and we all looked at him.

 

"Can't you show some manners! We have a guest in here." my father said he's a bit mad I can sense it. We're doomed. Oh no~!

"We're sorry." me and my twin sister said in chorus and we slow down with our food.

"It's okay sir." we heard this guy speak.

 

After the dinner we went back to our rooms and Mr. Choi asked us to come at our parents room cause our father has something to say.

"We're dead." I heard my twin said.

"Don't worry." I hold her hand and squeezed it.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Me and my brother entered the room of our parents and I can feel the coldness and I know my dad is mad because of what happened on our dinner. We're late and we acted strange towards the guess and I accidentally muttered that he looks gay. Well he really looks gay with his hair styled like that and omg! everything about him just really looks gay. I don't know why.

 

Me and my brother seated on the couch infront of my parents and our dad looks really mad.

"We're sorry." I bowed and Chanyeol did too.

"Dara!" my father said.

"Is that the way you act infront of our guest? Haven't I teach you anything?" Appa, I really wanna say that you didn't teach us anything cause you're always away so I think I'm going to lie and say sorry. Chanyeol is about to say something and I hold his hand and squeeze it.

"I'm sorry father." I bowed again.

"How about you Chanyeol. Haven't you learn any manners on how you eat properly?" he asked looking directly at Chanyeol. He did the same thing. He said sorry and bowed for respect.

 

My mom smiled after that and looked at me. 

"Dara.. you did it again." she smiled looking happily.

 

My dad stand from his seat and answer the call that Mr. Choi gave him. I don't have any clue on what she is talking about. I just look at her clueless.

"Why mom?" Chanyeol asked.

"Because she topped the college entrance test." she smiled again.

"Whatttttt~? What's my rank, umma?" Chanyeol asked.

"Third, but it's okay son you did a great job too. I'm so proud that I have you." she stand from her seat and hug us both.

 

We didn't study for our college entrance test and we always skip the review classes which my dad paid for. I remember when he found that we are  slacking and just eating at the park at the time of the review he scolded us and took our gadgets and let us have bodyguards around us so he'll know if we will slack off or do something bad.. I hope my dad congratulated us or something because we did great. I'm a bit sad.

 

"Dara, why are you sad?" Chanyeol asked when I'm about to go back on my room. He followed me and jump on my bed. 

"I just hope our dad congratulated us on topping the examination." I said without energy.

 

He hug me from behind.

"Dara-ah, don't be sad. You got first place! first place sis! You're awesome! You're the best!" then he started to jump around the bed. 

 

I look down and stare at my laptop and there's a new email for me. I stared at it then think who might it be and I took it slowly and placed on my lap. I opened it and saw a message from him. This is rare. He's congratulating me for grabbing the first place and told me that he is a bit sad cause he can't be able to do the welcome ceremony address. I'm typing my reply when I saw Chanyeol's mirrored image on the screen and close it then place it slowly back on the bedside table. 

 

"Dara-ah~! You're talking to that guy again!." he said frowning his face.

 

I lay down and looked away. Then he forcefully faced me to him.

 

"Dara-ah~ I told you before that guy doesn't like you. He likes someone else." he said laying beside me and hugged me. 

 

I pushed him away cause that's very awkward. He wrapped his arms around me again.

 

"Don't worry sis. I'll be always here for you." then he smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'll sleep with you for the night." he continued.

I widen my eyes and looked at him. "Chanyeol-ah~ mom's gonna be mad."

"We're twins Dara~! TWINS~! SIBLINGS~!" he whined like a little baby.

 

 

Who do you think is this unknown guy?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I'm sorry this chapter is a bit messy and boring.

I'm so sorry =____________=

Maybe on the next chapter we'll know what Jaejoong thinks of Dara but let's see.

and btw.. Chanyeol and Dara are both nerds.

Again. I'm so sorry. If you have any suggestions, idead or whatever please comment.

 

Thanks for the new subscribers and commenters! :3

 

@jaedara and @tenacity05

congratulations! you're both right! :3

 

Sorry for grammar, spelling or whatever mistakers. Too lazy to check it.