Chapter 13: Revenge

The Glowing Flower

 

 

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

“Then what? You pity her?!” Yoona questioned.

“You’re too much already!”

“Tsss. Oppa, don’t step down so low on Dara’s level. I can spread any lies to university if you broke up with me.” She said as she walked away.

“Are we together in the first place?”

Yoona sarcastically laugh. “Everyone knows that we are together oppa. No need to question that.” She said as she walks back on her room.

 

Jaejoong knocked on Dara’s room but no ones responding.

“Dara-ah, are you there?” he asked.

 

Dara opened the door and Jaejoong went in and seated on the chair.

 

“Does your sister always act towards you like that?” Jaejoong waited for her answer but it seems like Dara is scared to answer his question or she’s trying to hide something.

“I already know Dara. You don’t have to hide anything.” He said as he give her a tight hug that made Dara buried her face on to his shoulders.

 

 

 

There’s a rumor spreading like a wildfire to the university. Yoona and Jaejoong ended their relationship because of a 3rd party and it is said to be that it is because of Yoona’s sister Dara.

 

Chanyeol and Dara are walking on their way to their classroom. They heard people talking about Dara being a , or whatever for stealing her sister’s boyfriend. Everyone’s looking at her like she’ll be eaten alive. Dara tried hard not to hear anything and just look down while walking. She didn’t know how to react she didn’t steal her sister’s boyfriend.  Chanyeol stopped walking and looked back at Dara he looked at her sadly as she tried to reach her hand and press his hands to hers telling her that it’ll be fine. He sensed that something is happening and he already knows who did it.

 

“Noona.” He murmured forming his hands into a fist.

 

Dara’s mind is floating as she looks out the window. She’s really bothered and quiet sad about the turn of events.

 

“Yoona-ssi, why are you crying?” asked Donghae who saw her seating alone at the bench seat. “Is it true? That you and Jaejoong hyung broke up?”

“Ne” she answered.

“I’m sorry about that. What really happened?”

“I saw her talking to oppa last night and and.” She started to cry again as if she is following a script or something.

“Stop crying.” Donghae said patting Yoona’s back.

“Noona!” Chanyeol shouted looking so mad.

“You’re too much! Dara didn’t do anything and you’re spreading lies about what? Dara stealing Jaejoong hyung?!” Chanyeol said madly as if he’s about to blow after what he said.

“Chanyeol.” Donghae stopped him and grab his hand. “What are you doing? Can’t you see your sister is hurting?” he said and as if what Donghae said was a cue Yoona started to cry again and let it all out. Chanyeol was so pissed on what a great actress her sister is and he can’t do anything and besides he thought that it is not a proper place to confront her evil noona.

 

Chanyeol returned to where he left Dara but there is no sight of her. She then saw a couple of girls who are looking down on someone and seems like they’re bullying someone. He then ran and saw Dara seating on the floor. Dara looks like she’s beaten up with the girls who look in Chanyeol’s eyes. He grabs her hand and pulled her up one of the girls tried to stop her but he pushed her away.

 

“I swear if you did it again to my sister. I will kill you all.” He said manly dragging her sister to the abandon washroom at the back of the building.

 

Chanyeol removed her long sleeves leaving a white plain shirt and gave it to her sister.

“Wear this and we’re going home.” He said.

“B-b-but.”

“No buts.”

 

Dara’s phone rang and she checked who was calling. She stopped and looks at his brother. Sensing that it is one of the person involve Chanyeol grabs her phone and end it.

 

“It’s not the time to talk to him. We’ll call him later. Just change and I already called the driver.” Chanyeol said.

 

As soon as Dara finished changing clothes Chanyeol grabs her hand and they walk out on their way to the parking lot but someone blocks their way and it is Jaejoong.

 

“What happened?” Jaejoong asked.

Chanyeol just looked at him and didn’t know what to say neither Dara.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t know that she’ll really do it and it’ll harm you two.” He said.

“Hyung, we know and we are sorry you got involve into this.”

“It’s really my fault and I should be sorry. I will clear things up and put an end to this.” He said.

“Hyung, noona is not the girl you think she is.”

 

 

 

Yoona arrived at their home her eyes are swollen from too much crying.

“Yoona, what happened? Where are the twins?” their mom asked as soon as she step foot on the ground.

“Aren’t they here mom? They went home early.” She said.

 

“We’re home mom.” Chanyeol said kissing his mom cheek as Dara did the same thing too. He helped Dara to climb the stairs like she’s a fragile doll and didn’t even take a look to their sister.

 

Yoona barged into Dara’s room and was about to say something when she saw Chanyeol standing infront of her like he already knows what she is about to do.

 

“If you don’t clear everything’s up by tomorrow. I will reveal your secret.”

“Tss, as if they will believe you. Let’s see my little brother.”

“Try me noona. I’ll be giving you a chance until tomorrow.” He said.

 

_______________________________

And that's it for this chapter.

What is the SECRET all about??? Idk yet =________= hahaha

I'm so sorry for the lack of JaeDara scenes. 

I will make it up on the next chapter I promise!

Sorry for the errors too lazy to check it :P

 

Thanks for my new subscribers and to your comments

 

Till next chapter!