Chapter 17: Sister Complex

The Glowing Flower

 

Chapter 17: Sister Complex

 

 

Why the hell is did she go with Donghae? She’s well aware of that Donghae likes our noona and she’d still went out with him? I don’t know what’s wrong with her. I think she’s thinking reckless things and can’t think right due to some circumstances.

 

Dara arrives at the kitchen and seems to be on a nice mood. “How’s your date Dara-ah?” our mom asked in teasing way. “It’s fine mom.” She answered tiredly. Seems like they did a lot of things today, huh? “Good night mom.” I kissed my mom’s cheeks and hurried upstairs without even greeting her. I don’t feel like talking to my twin right now. I want her to feel that what she’s doing is not right and she should know that she doesn’t need to look for any other guy cause I am already here. We can stick together forever then why look for other guy? You’re stupid Park Sandara! 

 

I banged my door just for her to hear that I am mad and annoyed on what is she doing. I jumped on my bed and closed my eyes thinking how stupid she is and it irritated me that I want to hit her head or tie her hands to me to keep her away from those good for nothing guys.

 

“Oppa.” She knocked on the door her voice sounds a bit sad. “Oppa.” She knocked again when I didn’t answer. “Oppa, are you awake?”

 

I get up from my bed and scratched my head and opened the door with an annoyed face. “Ne?”

 

“Are you sleeping already?”

 

“Ne. why?”

 

She came inside and hug me. I was surprised that it feels good and it made me calm down a bit.

 

“Oppa, I am sorry.” She murmured and released me from her arms. I only look at her and didn’t say a word as I am waiting for what is she going to say next but none came out from . I sigh and patted her head and smiled at her. I think she can already understand what that means that it’s cool for me. I got nothing to say to her. What am I about to say should not be told anymore?

 

Should I ask her about her date?

 

Better not. I think.

 

"Hmm. oppa? Donghae is really nice today."

 

"Is it?" 

 

"Ne." she nodded. I can see that she isn't that happy.

 

"I'm going to sleep. You better go back to your room." I told her laying on my bed withouht taking a glimpse of her. It doesn't feel right.

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I came late for my class today since I don't want to go together with my sister. She has something she's hiding from me and I wonder what's that. I think the only way for her to reveal it is to act cold towards her. I know I am going to succeed somehow. I am getting my books at my locker when I heard familiar voices from the fire exit.

"Oppa, thank you for yesterday."

"Ah that. That's nothing. It's my pleasure to help you."

"Eh~? But why?"

"I know you're having a hard time right now. I just want to help."

"Thank you oppa."

 

I leaned my back on my locker and waited for them to go out. I feel a pain on my chest. Is there something that's going on that I don't know?

 

I looked down as I waited and think for myself. I see two pairs of feet on the floor and I look up and saw their faces with the questioning look. "Oppa." the only thing she said. I forced a smile and walk ahead of them but I was surprised that she wast fast and grab my wrist. "Oppa, wait.! I'm sorry for leaving ahead of you. I thought you're sick." she told me. I just smiled and pat her head.

 

Jaejoong appeared infront of us and grab my sisters wrists and drag her away but I am able to catch up and grab the free hands of my sister and it's like a scene of tug of war.

 

Jaejoong glared at me. "Release her."

 

 

 

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This chap seems weird and I am very sorry. I just can't really think and I'm a little tired.
Did you guys watch the new 2NE1 MV?
Dara's so effin pretty. kyaaaaaaaaa~
 
 
Comment, Vote, Subscribe
 
Thank you!