Days gone by...

Mistakes Taken too Far

_________________The Next Day______________________________________________________

 

Jaeseop's POV

I open my eyes in the bright room, finding two looking back at me. At first I feel panic take over but then realize its just Soohyun who chuckles at my reaction. I feel my heartbeat speed up a little as I remember what happened last night. Could I have dreamt that? I look into his eyes wanting to know if it had been an illusion.

"So about last night..." He grins, putting a finger to his mouth indicating to keep it a secret.

My cheeks flush with heat when he says this, confirming it did happen. Why did I let him do that!?!?! Why did I kiss him back?!?! AHHHH!!!! WHY DO I WANT TO KISS HIM AGAIN?!?! I cry in my mind, feeling foolish. Did he figure it out? AISH, that would . I roll over, not wanting to see him.

What?” He sits up, frowning and I laugh, getting out of bed.

Sighing I leave the room and walk outside to see several bodies laying on mattresses.

What the...” I mumble, shaking my head.

 

 

Sometime in the late afternoon the MBLAQ guys said their goodbyes, all seeming sad to leave.

Bye Jaeseop, it was nice to meet!” Each said to me, smiling cheerily.

I bowed to them as they left and then when about making myself dinner.

Here, I'll do it!” Dongho comes up behind me, taking my ramen pan away and starting cook it himself.

Oh, thanks.”

He gives a big grin and then turns back to the stove top. He's been oddly nice today...weird. Maybe to make up for what he said yesterday? Well, anyways, he finishes and pours it into a bowl for me and I thank him. None of us did anything so by the time 11 came around I decided to go to bed, actually thankful to be back in “my” bed. I fell asleep before Dongho came in.

 

***

 

Within in the next several weeks I performed at over 15 concerts, learned all the dances for other songs beside the title tracks and recently started working out with Hoon and Kiseop who have become my personnel trainers. It's weird how the days seem to be almost blending together since the our schedule is so jam packed. I guess I'm starting to gets used to it because I don't feel as tired everyday and even though I feel nervous behind stage once I'm up there it disappears.

 

***

 

Leaning against the wall I close my eyes, panting from excursion.

“Oh man, let's call it a day,” Hoon asks, breathing just as hard.

Nodding Xander turns off the music, wiping the back of his neck with a towel.

“Ahhhh, so tirrrrred,” Dongho whines, resting his head on Kiseop's shoulder.

“Ew! Get off you sweaty little dwarf!” Kiseop laughs, pushing him away.

“Hyung!!!!”

Soohyun shakes his head, smiling, “Come on, let's go.”

We all grab our coats before heading out the door and I don't even try to put mine on.

“You shouldn't go from extreme hot to cold like that, it's not good for you,” Soohyun whispers to me, grabbing my jacket and draping it on my shoulders.

Quickly I glance over at the others but they're all walking in front of us so none notice. I shoot a warning glare at Soohyun but he just grins. On our way home he slows his pace falling behind from us and I match my speed with his slow one.

“This .” He says under his breath.

I purposely let my hand fall against his, “I know... we should just tell them.”

Keeping the fact that Soohyun and I are technically “dating” a secret has been torture. We didn't really mean to keep it from them it just sorta...happened. I know Soohyun isn't ashamed or anything but the others think I'm a guy so it would mean that he would be labeled as gay. Oh the complications of my life these past months. I separate from him and catch up with Dongho, giggling as he walk like a zombie. Elbowing his side makes him jump, “Wha?!” He looks at me then smiles, “Oh.” No one talks for the rest of the there due to being tired but once we get home I tell Dongho to go to bed without me because I need to shower. Heading to the bathroom and closing the door I turn on the water and step under it feeling my muscles relax. Ugh, this wrap is REALLY starting to bug me. Red marks circles around my sides from having to keep it tight and it makes dancing harder because of the constraint it puts on my breathing. Once I finish I dry my hair mostly before crawling into bed, Dongho already sleeping. Moments before I was about to fall asleep a voice calls my name softly from the door.