Calling for Baby Stacyberd

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Stacyberd

Pairing: Myungyeon

Plot: Sequel of Chapter 73 I want to know if how Myungsoo can settle his engagement with IU for his wife and son.pls myung parents loves Jiyeon and their son and of course happy ending again.

“PARK JOONGWON!”

Joongwon began to cry at his mother’s scolding again. He knew he had done wrong, but once he heard the loud yell from his beloved mother, he can’t help but feel sad about it.

“Jiyeon-ah.” Myungsoo picked his son up from the ground and hugged him tight in his arms. Joongwon felt comfort from his daddy and his cries began to soften a little. “Baby, don’t scare him like that. He doesn’t mean it, right son?”

Joongwon nodded his head into Myungsoo’s neck, “Joongwon didn’t mean it… Joongwon is sorry…”

“See. Baby, you’re scaring him again.”

Jiyeon felt guilt eating her up again. She had always felt bad after scolding her son, but she had no choice but to teach him the right things.

Joongwon just messed his food up since he wasn’t hungry, but Jiyeon demanded him to eat it. It was dinner time, so he had to eat them.

“Baby.” Jiyeon whispered sadly and lowered her head in shame as she called out for her own son. She was about to plead for forgiveness again. “Mommy is sorry too…”

Joongwon moved away from Myungsoo’s neck and turned around only to find his mommy almost bursting into tears.

He let out a shocking gasp before struggling down from Myungsoo’s arms and ran up to his beloved mommy again. “Mommy! Joongwon will eat! Mommy, don’t cry!”

Jiyeon pouted as she looked at her son again, “Really?”

“Yes! Joongwon will eat! Joongwon will be a good boy!” He stretched his arms out and Jiyeon picked him up to her laps at once.

“Mommy is sorry too. Mommy shouldn’t shout at you, baby.”

Joongwon shook his head and ate her share instead, “Joongwon will eat!”

That made the adults laughed at his reaction. Jiyeon took the spoon away from him and cuddled him in her arms tightly, “My baby is so cute~”

Myungsoo dragged his chair right next to them and cuddled up next to his son. He wanted attention too! “How about daddy? Is daddy cute?”

Joongwon pushed his head away and poked his tongue at him, “Mommy only thinks Joongwon is cute! Daddy is not!”

Jiyeon beamed widely at her son’s words. She returned her attention back to Myungsoo only to find him glaring at his own son, “What did you say, son?! Do you want to suffer daddy’s attack again?!”

Joongwon screeched in shock and buried his head into Jiyeon’s chest.

Myungsoo landed his hands on his son’s small waist before tickling him again. Jiyeon could feel her own son struggling in her arms while laughing madly, which caused her to laugh with him too.

She pulled Myungsoo’s hands off and hugged her son protectively, teasing her fiancé then, “Don’t bully my baby, Kim Myungsoo!”

Myungsoo gasped in shock at the mother-and-son in front of him. He pouted sadly and landed his body down on his chair sadly, “Now daddy is all alone… Daddy is so sad…”

Joongwon pulled his head away from her chest and stared at his daddy before letting out a cute giggle.

He whispered something to Jiyeon and the latter agreed at once.

“In the count of three, baby.” Jiyeon instructed, and the younger boy nodded his head in excitement. She placed him on her chair before walking over to his other side.

“3!”

The both of them landed their lips on Myungsoo’s cheeks, which surprised him indeed.

He had his eyes widely opened after receiving their kisses, leaving the duo laughing madly at his reaction.

Jiyeon walked back to her chair and picked Joongwon up again, attempting to walk over to his bedroom to get her stuffs, but Myungsoo stopped her by hugging her real tight.

“Baby…” He buried his head into her neck while wrapping his arms around the both of them tightly. “I love you so much.”

“And you too, son.” He gave Joongwon’s head a light peck before burying his head back to her neck lovingly.

“We too, Jagi.” Jiyeon ruffled his hair playfully and walked out from his arms. “Jagi, we have to go back now. It’s late.”

“Can’t you stay here?” Myungsoo frowned in sadness when he stared at her figure as she packed her bags up. Joongwon was jumping around on his bed excitedly.

“I have my house to go, Jagi. I can’t stay here too. You haven’t settled your things with Jieun too. I don’t want to receive bad rumors. It’ll hurt you and hurt Joongwon, I don’t like it.”

Myungsoo shook his head stubbornly, “But-”

“No buts, Jagi. Hmm?” Jiyeon walked over to him and cupped his cheeks gently, “Once it’s all done, we can stay together again.”

“You promise?”

“Yes.” Jiyeon smiled before landing her lips on his again, “I promise. You have to promise you will settle the things too.”

“I will do that at once. Don’t you worry, baby.” Myungsoo hugged her tight and smell her sweet scent in, “I missed you so much, baby. I won’t let you go ever again.”

Jiyeon patted his back to comfort him before walking back to pack Joongwon things again. “Oh, Jagi. About your shopping mall, we will discuss it next time, hmm? Is it urgent?”

“Of course it’s not. The project was to be done next year, baby. I called you over just because I wanted to see you again.”

Jiyeon smiled at his cheeky ideas. “You’re still the same old Jagi.”

“You too, baby. You’re still the same.” Myungsoo wrapped his arms around her as she finished zipping her bags up. He stared at the dozing off son on his bed and chuckled, “But baby. Can you at least do one thing for me now?”

Jiyeon held onto his arms and smiled, “What is it?”

“Can you change our son first name to mine? I’m the father, baby. I want to at least be in his live that way. I’ve missed 4 years in it.”

“Right.” Jiyeon giggled at his small favor, “Don’t worry, Jagi. I will remember that. You will have the rest of your life to be with him now.”

“Thank you, baby.” Myungsoo whispered honestly into her ears before placing a kiss on the side of it. Jiyeon shivered at that action but she managed to pull herself back quickly. “Baby, come on. We’ve got to go.”

Joongwon obeyed as he stumbled into her arms tiredly, which were stretched out for him to collapsed into. “My baby is tired huh?” Jiyeon brushed his hair out from his face and picked him up at once, “Let’s go home now, baby. You have to sleep.”

Myungsoo carried her bags for her and walked out with her, “Let me at least fetch you home, baby.”

Jiyeon could only nod her head at his little request. She knew he wanted to do something for the both of them, so that was the very least she could compile with.

“Where do you stay, baby?”

“I forgot the route but here’s the address.” She passed the piece of paper of her address to him before hopping into the backseat of the car. Myungsoo closed the door for them and he drove off immediately, after settling himself in the driver’s seat.

“Baby. Will you come again tomorrow?”

Jiyeon smiled at his sad expression before nodding her head willingly, “I’ll come over during noon, okay? I have some things to attend to in the morning.”

“Okay then.” Myungsoo sighed but he kept his smile on the whole time. At least she would come over, right? “I’ll wait for you at home, baby.”

“Jagi. Don’t you have work to do?”

“Not really.” Myungsoo brightened up at once, at the thought of his work. “Appa gave me a few days off to prepare the wedding stuffs. But don’t worry. I’ll use these days to settle it once and for all.”

They reached her house in no time and Myungsoo opened the door for her again, since she was carrying their sleeping son. “Make sure you do it, Jagi.”

“Don’t worry~” Myungsoo closed the door behind her and attempted to follow her  into the house, as if it was supposed to happen, but Jiyeon caught his acts at once.

“Jagi.”

Myungsoo let out his cute pout and cowered back to his car again. “I’ll miss you, baby. Kiss.”

Jiyeon chuckled at his childish behavior, even more childish than their son, but she granted his wish for him. She moved up to him and pecked his lips willingly.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” Jiyeon replied sweetly as she took the bags from him with her free hand. Myungsoo landed a kiss on Joongwon’s head too. “I love you too, son. See you tomorrow.”

The sleeping boy stirred in his mother’s arms but went back to sleep again, earning soft chuckles from his parents.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, baby.”

“Go, Jagi. It’s late.” Jiyeon shooed him off and finally went into the house after his car was out of her sight.

However, they didn’t know a reporter was following them closely that night and caught everything down in his camera.

Jiyeon walked into her house and on the lights after placing her bags down onto the couch. She turned around to walk back to their room to place her son on the bed comfortably, but the yellow post-it on the ground caught her eyes.

She raised a brow and picked it up, only to find Kris’s handwriting on it. Jiyeon couldn’t help but read it out loud then.

“Jiyeon-ah. I know you will be angry when you first met Myungsoo, but please forgive me. You and Joongwon need him in your life. You still love him so much, so just put your ego down and return to his side. I hope you will still talk to me after you’ve seen him. ): -Kris oppa.”

Jiyeon chuckled lightly at his sweet note.

“You’re the best to me, oppa.” She kept the post it on the fridge and walked back to her room to placed Joongwon down onto the bed quickly.

After making sure he was comfortably, she picked her phone up and dialed for her favorite friend in the world.

“Kris oppa?”

“Jiyeon-ah! I’m waiting for your call! I thought you are mad at me!”

Jiyeon giggled at his eagerness before sighing in bliss, “No way. Oppa, you know I won’t do that, right? And I have to thank you, oppa. Myungsoo actually apologized and he cried so much when he knew about us.”

Kris let out a relieved sigh when he heard that. “Thank goodness. I knew it. He still loves you, Jiyeon-ah. I can hear it from his voice. He used 4 years to find you back.”

“I know, oppa. We’re back together now. And he proposed to me.”

“Wow.” Kris gasped in shock, “That was fast of him.”

“I know. But I guess it would be for the best, oppa. Joongwon needs a father too.”

“Do you love him then?”

“What do you think, oppa?”

“I’ve got the answers. I just want to hear it from your mouth.”

“Of course I still love him, oppa. Otherwise, I wouldn’t even have this child with him. Joongwon was the best thing that happened to me.”

“I’m glad to hear that.” Kris giggled as a response, “I’m glad I didn’t make a wrong choice to send you back.”

“Thank you, Krissssssss oppa~”

Kris laughed hard at the cuteness in her that he missed so much, “You’re welcome, young lady. Go and catch some sleep now. It’s night time there, isn’t it?”

“Yup! I’m going to sleep now. Joongwon is whining in his sleep again.”

“He still needs you to sleep soundly huh?”

“He’s my son, oppa!”

“I know, I know.” Kris laughed at her firm retort. “Go on then. Goodnight, Jiyeon-ah.”

Jiyeon smiled at his sweet voice and returned the same equal tone, “Goodnight, Kris oppa. Come over if you’re free. We miss you.”

“I miss you guys too. Night, young lady.”

“Goodnight, oppa~”

They hung the phone at once and Jiyeon went to bed with her son immediately. Kris smiled in bliss as he stared at his phone back in Canada, “I wish you happiness, baby girl.”

♥♥♥♥♥

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter