Calling for Baby T--ara

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: T--ara

Pairing: Myungyeon

Plot: Same plot and same characters of this chapter (Chapter 64).

Extras: I want infinite and her parents to be more violent towards her. And please more abuse scenes. I also want Jiyeon to be really scared of Infinite to the point that she's like traumatized when near infinite.

“YAH! !”

Jiyeon winced at that shout for her. She scurried out of her dark room, it couldn’t even count as a room. It’s a storeroom. She came out of her room timidly, and took little steps to the living room.

“COME HERE!”

Jiyeon shivered and took a step closer to them.

However, her parents didn’t find that close enough. Her dad stormed over and pulled her over by her hair harshly. “I SAID COME HERE!”

Jiyeon tugged onto her hair and tried to lessen the pain. *It hurts!*

“Now clean this mess!” He pushed her over to the table using her head, which caused her to slam her body on the coffee table.

She picked up the beer bottles and cigarette tray with tears flowing down her cheeks. Jiyeon tried her best to soften her cries but it only got louder.

“YOU’RE CRYING?!” Her mom kicked her back, hard, which caused her to land her body on the table again. “HOW COULD YOU CRY?! CLEAN THE MESS NOW!”

Jiyeon sniffled back her tears and cleaned the mess quickly. She rushed towards the kitchen to place the rubbish into the bin before washing the cigarette tray clean.

“ARE YOU DONE OR NOT?!”

She jumped slightly and rushed out to the living room with the clean tray in her hands.

“NOW GO AND CLEAN THE WINDOWS!”

Without waiting further, Jiyeon ran to the bathroom and pulled out the rag she used, and poured a bucket of water before bringing them to the living room.

Her parents were smirking at her figure while watching her do the chores. “You better clean up the whole window, or you’ll get it from me again.”

Jiyeon nodded her head rapidly as she heard her dad spoke. He even managed to kick her knee which caused her to lose her balance.

No, she can’t cry out loud.

Otherwise, she would get worse beating than that.

Jiyeon bit her lips to eat her cries back, but she couldn’t succeed. Her knee was giving her too much pain. Moreover, her father just kicked her on the same spot she was being injured by him before.

Her mother slapped her head hard which caused her to land onto the ground again, “YOU’RE CRYING?! HOW DARE YOU CRY?!”

Jiyeon whimpered and tried to sit up again, but her father kicked her in the stomach. “DON’T YOU DARE MOVE! STAY STILL AND LET ME HIT YOU!”

He kicked her tummy once more, before moving aside for her mother to kick her too, right into her back.

And she swore she heard her back bone cracked a little. Jiyeon winced in pain and cried madly to herself. *Please stop… It hurts…*

She was biting onto her fist to stop her from crying but it just got louder.

And her soft crying and whimpering sound made her parents mad again. “STOP CRYING, ! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO CRY!” Her father brought the bucket of water up and poured it all over her.

The two adults laughed madly at her shivering figure as they crossed their hands, standing right beside her.

“Look yeobo. The is shivering in cold~”

Jiyeon could see her mother smirking back at her father as they walked over to the couch to sit on it, while looking at her movements. “Serves her right. Yah ! Get another bucket of water and clean the window now. Before that, wipe the floor first! I don’t want to slip on it!”

Jiyeon tried moving up from her lying position, so slowly, and that made her mad again.

Her mother stormed up to her and pulled her up by her hair which caused her to groan in pain again. She held onto her poor hair being pulled and sobbed endlessly to her suffering. *Let me go…*

“STOP CRYING, I SAY!”

Her mother dragged her by her hair over to the kitchen and threw her into the bathroom. Jiyeon landed onto the floor and knocked her head onto the sink.

 “GET THE WATER OUT NOW! AND GET THE MOP TO CLEAN THE WATER, !”

She had no time to think about it.

All she could do was to do what she was told. Jiyeon got the bucket of water and a mop out to the living room.

She cleaned the water up, running to and fro the washroom to squeeze the water dry quickly. After which, she kept the mop into the washroom and returned back to clean the windows up.

“CLEAN UP. TO THE LEFT!”

Jiyeon did as what her father said and moved to the left.

“TO THE RIGHT! IT’S SO DIRTY!”

Now, her mother told her to move and she did. She can’t disobey either one of them.

“CLIMB UP AND CLEAN THE TOP PART. IT’S SO FREAKING DIRTY! I DON’T WANT TO GET SICK!”

Jiyeon took a chair over and climbed up to clean the top part.

“Damn it. YOU’RE SO SLOW!” Her father went to his room, which scared Jiyeon, the most. She had no idea what he would come out with again.

Jiyeon eyed the reflection on the window and widened her eyes in shock. *Belt… No… It’s painful…*

Her father stormed up to her and without warning, he slammed the belt onto the back of her legs. Soon, the shape of the belt was seen on her legs.

*It hurts…* Jiyeon bit her lips to stop her cries from coming out again. Her father slapped the belt onto her legs again, and she winced in pain.

“CONTINUE WIPING THE WINDOWS! SPEED UP, SLOW !”

Jiyeon did as told and picked up her speed. But that wasn’t up to her parent’s standard. Her mother stormed up to them and kicked her chair once.

Jiyeon jumped in surprise but she managed to keep her balance.

“STUPID ! SO ING SLOW!”

She kicked it again, more harshly this time round, and the chair toppled over.

Jiyeon fell onto the ground from that high level, and she swore she could feel her ankle hurt. The sting in her ankle was so strong.

And right when she fell, she knocked her head, once again, onto the ground.

Jiyeon fainted.

She fainted right on the spot, but her parents were laughing madly beside her as they looked at her lying figure on the ground.

Her father threw the belt onto the ground and walked towards the door, “Let’s go now, yeobo. Leave her alone.”

“Yes, yeobo.” Her mother smirked at her before walking after her father, “Let’s go. My hands are itchy for cards.”

Yes, they just went off to gamble their asses off, leaving the poor girl in the room.

Jiyeon only stirred awake a few hours later, and she found out that it was already dark outside. She tried to move her leg, and she did, but it was so painful for her.

*It’s okay. I should be used to it now. Jiyeon, be strong.*

That was how she motivated and encouraged herself every time she got beaten up by her parents. She had no idea why they would adopt her when they don’t even like her.

Oh wait. She knew. She got the reason why a few years after she was being adopted into the house.

They just needed a maid at home.

They adopted her because it’s free and used her to be the maid at their house, and abused her. She can’t even do anything to them too.

When she was younger, she fought back so many times but it only got worse, and so, she learnt her lessons. She would rather stay put and let them hit, than to fight back.

It was useless.

Nothing would help her.

She took a look at her ankle and sighed inwardly. *It’s so red. I bet it’ll be swollen tomorrow.*

Yes it will, definitely.

But the only thing that was good was that her parents were out during night, so she has the house to herself.

Jiyeon limped into the kitchen to get a pack of ice before limping back to her room, storeroom, and sat down on her old and ripped mattress.

She applied it to her ankle and without knowing, she fell asleep then.

She was too tired to move after a long day of beating by her parents. She hated weekends because they would be torturing her from morning till evening before they left the house.

But it wasn’t as though she prefer weekdays.

She just hated her life because every single day, there would be people bullying and torturing her. She admitted to her fate. She gave up. She thought she might have set the country on fire during her past life so she would be suffering now.

Indeed, back in her school, she has a group of bullies aiming at her too.

And they were called Infinite by the students.

Jiyeon dreaded for Monday to come, but it has to in the end. She got up and prepared breakfast for her parents, otherwise she would get a beating when she returned back home at night.

After she was done with the chores at home, she left the house and limped all the way to her school.

That was the only time she thanked god that the school wasn’t far away from her house.

Even though she tried her very best to reach the school on time for classes, the guys in her school wouldn’t let her go.

Not the whole population of guys though, but just the 7 of them were enough.

Ever since she joined that school, she had been living hell just because she was a nerd. She topped her studies every exams, and she wore her uniform just like how a nerd would wear.

Her hair was up into a bun, every single day.

Her spectacle was big-framed and black, too old-fashioned.

Her blouse was tucked in and her skirt was long.

That’s her attire for school.

Because of her appearance and, of course, her studies, she got picked on and bullied in school.

Every single day, without fail.

Jiyeon walked into the school, with her head hung low, just to try her luck and hoped that the guys wouldn’t spot her.

That was useless though, because even if the 7 guys missed her appearance, the whole school would find a way for them to know.

Just like that day.

“NERD IS HERE~” The school’s loudhailer screamed, and it went into the ears of the guys.

Jiyeon tilted her head upwards, and in front of her stood the 7 guys.

Jiyeon gulped nervously as she saw how they smirked evilly at her. She tried her best to avoid their eyes, and she did. After which, she moved to the side, against the wall, and tried walking passed them but the guy standing on the far end simply took a step and stood right in front of her.

“Where are you going, nerd?”

Jiyeon bit her lips and shook her head nervously.

“Do you think you can walk pass me without having fun with us?”

Laughter roared among the crowd but Jiyeon was struggling in her. She was scared to hell. She knew something bad would happen to her, as always, and she only hoped it wouldn’t be worse than before.

“Park Nerd~”

Jiyeon glanced up and found Myungsoo walking over to her. She knew his name, obviously. He was the most handsome among the 7, he was the one who found her most extra, and he was the one who would torture her till she bled.

Jiyeon took a step back but she only met the wall with her back.

Myungsoo slapped her head hard which caused her to flinch in pain. *It’s so painful…*

Her big framed spectacle almost dropped but she managed to push it back up. Myungsoo smirked and cupped her chin to make her face him, “Seriously, nerd. You’re an eye-sore, do you know that?”

Jiyeon gulped in fear but she didn’t reply him.

In the end, it only made him even angrier. “ANSWER ME!”

Jiyeon nodded her head rapidly, as she tried to calm his anger down. Myungsoo smirked, once again, and eyed his friends who were behind him.

“What shall we do to her today?”

Woohyun picked up a scissors from his back pocket and smirked evilly, “Shall we destroy her bag? Or shall we destroy her uniform?”

Dongwoo took the scissors over and walked closer to the poor girl, “I’ll say both.”

“Then do it.”

With Myungsoo’s one word, and a nod from their leader, he snatched her bag over and cut it up into pieces. Her books scattered down onto the floor with the pieces of her bag covering them.

After destroying her bag, Myungsoo took the scissors over and looked at it as he walked closer to the poor girl. “How do you want your uniform design, poor nerd?”

Jiyeon shook her head as became stuck. Her tears were threatening to fall anytime soon. She had her arms across her chest but Myungsoo simply tugged them away forcefully.

“Let’s get your sleeves done!”

And he cut her sleeves off.

“And next, your collar!”

He pressed his scissors on her collar and cut it away forcefully. Despite how she struggled, Myungsoo would pull her closer and cut her uniform up, even her skirt.

“There, there. Now you look more decent.” Myungsoo threw the scissors onto the floor, right beside her, and laughed in bliss.

He stepped back and took a good look at her body, “You looked perfect!”

Jiyeon cried in sadness as she hung her head low. She didn’t even have the guts to argue and fight back. All she could do was to let them do whatever they wanted.

“Nerd. I suggest you stop crying.”

Jiyeon tried her best but her tears wouldn’t stop. Myungsoo pushed her against the wall which caused her to lose her balance. She sat on the ground lifelessly and cried into her knees.

Myungsoo kicked her on her side and roared, “I said, STOP CRYING!”

She wouldn’t stop.

Myungsoo kicked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter