Scandal

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun tried to read the article though his head was dizzy.

Kyuhyun and Victoria Kissing?

A fan posted a picture of persons who look alike Super Junior Kyuhyun and f(x) Victoria kissing. The fan said she took it in the hospital where Kyuhyun was hospitalized. Though the picture looks dark and was not clear, but many things can prove that they have a special relationship. Many fans said they saw Victoria visited Kyuhyun. Until now, there has been no confirmation from the company.

 

Kyuhyun felt numb and his sight blurred for a while. He blinked his eyes and shook his head. He still didn’t know how to react  to this situation. Someone patted his shoulder.

“It’s okay, Kyuhyun-ah. We can handle it.” said Leeteuk comforting him.

Kyuhyun realized something. “Does she already know?” asked Kyuhyun.

“We don’t know. We haven’t contacted anyone.” said Eunhyuk.

Soon Kyuhyun took his phone and called Victoria. He was panting while waiting the answer.

“Calm down, Kyu.” said Sungmin.

Then he heard the voice from his phone. “Kyuhyun?” the voice sounded weak.

“Have you seen the news?” asked Kyuhyun to the point.

There was a silence before she answered, “Ehm, I-I have.”

 

Victoria’s POV

I was in the office of the president of SM Entertainment, Lee Soo Man. When I had been preparing breakfast as usual, he had phoned me, asking to face him d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter