Welcome home!

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunlight came from the window seemed welcome Kyuhyun that day. It was a big day for Kyuhyun. He had already been allowed to go home today. When he was being told he could go home, he was quite excited. He felt freaking bored to be in the hospital for almost four months, just eating and sleeping. Everyone was busy preparing everything for his homing: mother, father, noona; while he was just sitting watching them because he still couldn’t move much. For a normal person, he would’ve felt guilty because he helped nothing, but not for Kyuhyun, instead he was really enjoying the privilege.

At first, he planned to go his home with his family because he was still recovering and had not been allowed to work. But because Super Junior would release their new album, he had to stay in the dorm. Though he couldn’t do practice and might be he can’t participate in the choreography, but at least he could see the process of the album.

Now, he was just looking at his phone because someone who should’ve come, didn’t come yet. He had phoned her about twenty times and texted more than five massages, but none of them was replied. “Why doesn’t she come?” Finally he spoke out what was in his mind.

“Maybe Qian is busy. Don’t bother her whe she works.” said his mother.

Kyuhyun pouted, “Arraso.”

 

Finally the Cho family arrived at the apartement. They came in and went to the 11th floor by lift. Kyuhyun arrived in the front of his dorm. He opened the dorm but it seemed no one there.

“Where is the kids, Kyu-ah?” asked his father.

Kyuhyun smelled something suspicious because he couldn’t cantact their hyungs nor Victoria. And his father also acted badly. Of course the evil wouldn’t be tricked. “Hyung, you know I don’t like surprise,” he shouted.

Indeed, when he turned to the living room came a shout, “WELCOME HOME, KYUHYUN-AH!”. All of them gathered there with the childish decoration to welcome him. There was a banner hanging on the wall with the words Welcome Home and many balloon hanging everywhere. Kyuhyun shook his head seeing their childishness, but inside he was really touched by their care. All of Super Junior members were there, even f(x) as well. He looked at Victoria sarcastically because she had ignored him the whole day. She just grinned as reply.

“Kyuhyun-ah, can’t you pretend to be surprised? We have prepared all of these for you.” protested Siwon.

“Oh, I’m very surprised.” Kyuhyun did what Siwon said  excessively, made them laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter