Love Again

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 months later...

 

The black car that brought the group that had debuted for a half year made its way from f(x)’s dorm to the one of TV Station for music show. Victoria leisurely checked her phone and her fingers automatically open her SNS application and saw through the comments at her account. She saw many words to support her for their new comeback, and inevitably there were still a few bad comments, just some haters who always looked for her bad. However, Victoria tried to ignore them, besides they lessened much now than before, so she guessed she had made the right choice.

They performed their new single awesomely, and they were so amazed to see the fans’ enthusiasm. Victoria had done her best to their peformance since she wanted to make up her lacks for last time when something really, really terrible happened. But right now, she just wanted to focus and do her best for the her fans.

 

***

 

Super Junior was doing rehearsal for their very first concert. Everyone seemed nervous, even the staff who also worked really hard to prepare this. Kyuhyun actually felt sad that he couldn’t participate fully in the concert because of he was not fully recovered. He didn’t join the dance performance, so he would just sing.

Therefore, he wanted to make his solo part really special and he was really looking forward to show what he had prepared. He wanted to make this moment unforgetable. His thought flew to the girl who means so much to him. He wanted to show his heart to the whole world, without being scared. He just hope she would come.

The show finally started, and he was so amazed to see the blue ocean in front of him. The hyungs made their opening and he was just waiting until his part of the song and appeared on the stage to sing. He didn’t know how to express his happiness after what he had gone through he could continue his dream. It was really a blessing.

 

***

 

 

Victoria was waiting Luna to prepare herself as they were about to go to watch concert. She was still not sure whether it is right for her to come or not. Honestly, she felt scared but it was just because Kyuhyun had convinced her to come many times, so she couldn’t help. And in the end she asked Luna to accompany her.

Both of them was stunned when they see the venue was filled by so many fans. Victoria felt very small just now. She led Luna to seacrh for their seats at VIP area. On the way, although she did not dress up, and just wore plain T-shirt and jeans, and a hat to cover half of her face, some people still recognized her. Someone shouts from the seats, “Isn’t it Victoria?” Then she froze; everyone looked at her. But the next thing she heard made her so, so relieved.

“Unnie, you’re so pretty.”

“Unnie, I support you.”

“Unnie, Kyuhyun Oppa loves you.”

She blushed. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter