Promise

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun was very worried since his girl hang up her phone. Why Mr. Lee didn’t call him and just Victoria? Did she get scolded? All of his hyungs were comforting him but none of their words into his head, so he decided to go to his room and lay down because his body still ached.

He was going to lie his head on the pillow when his phone received a message from Qian, saying that she was on her way to the dorm and didn’t forget to tell him not to worry. Why everyone tried to comfort him though he knew that it is his fault. Why couldn’t they ask him to discuss it, not just ask him not to worry. Even Victoria treat him like he was a child who need to be protected, while he wished the otherwise that she would lean on him.

The bell on front door rang. Kyuhyun opened the door immediately, and he ask the girl he has been waiting for to come in.

“Where are the others?” Victoria asked in normal way, but Kyuhyun knew what is in her mind.

“They have gone for schedule. Take a seat.” Kyuhyun said as they arrived in the living room. Then Kyuhyun sat next to her. The atmosphere felt too formal due to the tense of what is happening and they had to talk about.

“Have you taken the medicine?” Victoria started the conversation.

“Hmm.. I have.” He replied. Then they were silent for a minute, Kyuhyun didn’t know how to start the topic. He just stared at the girl who was looking at the floor. Sometimes he couldn’t read her expression. Was she scared? Sad? Or even angry?

 “Are you okay?” Finally he broke the silence.

“Yes, don’t worry.” She smiled at him, which he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter