Please, Wake Up..

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kamsahamnida, you’ve worked hard.” Victoria said it to all staffs there. Finally, the recording finished. She was really tired. She wanted to go home soon, but there she saw someone she knew. What is he doing here, does he have schedule too? Victoria thought.

That person didn’t see her yet, so she approached him.

“Changmin-ah.” called Victoria.

He turned his face to see Victoria. She was surprised, what happened to her best friend? He was messed and his face was quite pale. Before she could say a word, Changmin grabbed her hand and dragged her.

“Qian-ah. You have to go with me.” he said.

Victoria was very confused, “Where are we going?”

Changmin stopped and looked at Victoria’s eyes. Victoria couldn’t guess what the meaning of the weird expression. He took a breath and talked slowly, “Listen to me. Kyuhyun had an accident. He’s in a really bad condition. We still don’t know what will happen to him. Now, you have to go to hospital.”

He tried to drag her again, but this time Victoria stood still. Her gaze was empty. She couldn’t digest what just Changmin said. What is it? Kyuhyun? Accident? Those words didn’t make any sense. She snorted. “You must be kidding me. It’s not funny, you know?” She said.

“Qian-ah, I know it’s very hard for you. But please, he needs you now.” Changmin begged.

They went to the hospital by Changmin’s car. The road was empty because it was still dawn. While driving, he wondered what the girl beside him was thinking. Since they were in the car, she said nothing and just looked at outside blankly.

Around an hour ago, Changmin phoned his world’s bestfriend to say happy birthday. But not Kyuhyun who answered the phone, but Super Junior’s manager. From that, he got the bad news. He ran to the hospital right away. The condition was worse than he thought. He met Kyuhyun’s mother and father and all Super Junior members there. They said Kyuhyun was dying. His ribs broken and his lungs leaked, and he was undergoing a surgery. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, and Shindong got hurt badly too. After a while, he remembered an important person to his bestfriend.

“Has anyone told Victoria?” he asked.    

“Ah, I forgot. I will call her.” Sungmin just picked his cellphone, but Changmin stopped him.

“No, hyung. Let me pick her up.” Changmin said. He knew it would be worse if she being told by phone, no one knew what she would do.

Now, here he was. With that girl who hasn’t given any reaction about what happened to his boyfriend. But suddenly, she said something.

“He just phoned me hours ago.” Her eyes still looked at the outside, just like talked to herself.

“Yeah, it’s really unbelieveable. How can that kid...” Changmin cannot continue his words, his voice broke into sobs as he started crying.

The truth hit Victoria now. Changmin wasn’t lying. His Kyuhyun was in the hospital, dying. She couldn’t breathe. Tears star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter