Choice?

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun speed his car as fast as his heartbeat. He couldn’t think straight, afraid that what had happened to him also happened to his girlfriend. He was on the way to the hospital which her manager told him. As soon as he parked his car, he ran as fast as he could with the wound on his right lower chest. Finally he found the room and opened the door. He released a sigh with a tear fell to his cheek when he found Victoria was sitting on the bed and talking to his manager. She turned her head to look at Kyuhyun who was trying to catch his breath.

“Kyuhyun?” Victoria said.

 He rushed to her and cupped her face with so much worry and kissed every part of her face; forehead, both cheeks, nose, and lips, “Are you okay? Oh, thank God. I thought you had a bad injury.” He touched all over her face and arms.

“I’m okay. Just a little wound at my head,” She pointed the bandages around her head.

“Kyuhyun,” the manager said, “you really made us worry. Why did you hang up when I hadn’t finished talking yet?”

“I’m sorry, hyung.” He said as Victoria wiped the sweat on his face. “I was panicked. But what happened actually?”

The manager sighed, “Seems like someone crashed her on purpose. They have caught her, and she is being interogated now.”

“.” Kyuhyun cursed. “It must be an antifan.”

“Yeah, I think so. But we will make sure she get punished,” said the manager.

 

 

 

Though Victo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter