Frustration

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a week after the scandal appeared. All of f(x) schedules had been pushed back to avoid the questions about the scandal, but the reaction of it had not been lessened. In the internet, the sites of antifans popped out. They bashed Victoria with harsh comments that made her really depressed. Though SM was trying to block them but it was too many to handle. She also barely could meet Kyuhyun because it was too dangerous to go to outside without being caught by the antifans or paparazzi let alone to meet Kyuhyun especially in his dorm.

She thought a lot, should she go out and apologize to everyone and clear up all the things, or should she just stay quiet. She felt really guilty because it also affect all of her members and everyone who work with her. Even sometimes he thaught about what Lee Soo Man said about breaking up, but she throw that thaught right away. She must not give up their love, just like Kyuhyun who struggled for his life.

“Unnie, stop reading it. It will make you feel frustrated.” Krystal who just came to the leader’smroom said. Victoria was on line and reading the comments about her and Kyuhyun. She knew it would not solve anything, instead made her more terrible, but she always wanted to know.

Victoria just smiled to her, not a bright smile of course.  “I’m just curious,” she replied.

“Let’s eat, Unnie. The others has been waiting.”

“Okay, I will come.”

Victoria was going to the dinning room when her phone rang. She knew who it was and what he would say. “Ne, Kyuhyun-ah.”

“Have you eaten?” he said exactly what he always said, because she didn’t want to eat anything for a few days after the photo leaked out.

“I’m just going to eat. What about you? Do you feel better? Have you taken the medi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter