The Gift

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria sat on her bed, holding a box wrapped with wrapping paper. It was a fogotten gift for Kyuhyun, remember what happened to him on his birthday before she could give it to him. Actually she had wanted to give it to him before, but she waited for the right time. She thought it was the right time since Kyuhyun’s condition had been much better.

“Unnie, kajja. We will go now.” said Sulli at front of the door of their room.

“Ne..,” Victoria answered. She put the gift in her hand bag and followed Sulli to the car to do her schedule.

 

 

It wasn’t hard to be alone with Kyuhyun because everytime she came, people in the room seemed to have an urgent all of sudden and went out. She actually thankes to them to understand her, but sometimes she found the difficulty when alone with Kyuhyun, like when he wanted to go to the bathroom. She helped him to get up. Although he moved very slowly, he still winced in pain. Then she guided him walk. When they arrived in the front of the door, she still held his arms until he said, “Do you wanna go to the bathroom with me?”

“Oh,” Victoria took her hand off Kyuhyun’s arm, blushing. “Aniyo. Eh, be careful, Kyuhyun-ah,” she said awkwardly. She really felt ashamed at that time.

 

 

Victoria was walking on the corridor of the hospital. She checked her bag to make sure whether the gift was still there. Finally, she arrived in Kyuhyun’s room. It had been more than a week since he regained consciousness. He wasn’t in the ICU room anymore. He was playing Starcraft with his laptop on his bed with Heechul. Yes, his hyungs seemed want to make all his things to be there since they brought everything he needs, like laptop, DVD, books, everything.

“Annyeonghaseo,” she greeted them.

“Come in, Qiannie.” Kyuhyun said without looking at her, makes Victoria felt annoyed.

“Sorry if I bothered you, I will go,” she said.

“Hajima, hajima.” He stopped his game and grinned at Victoria.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter