The Crash

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

F(x) members  just finished their schedule to promote their new album. When they walked to the car where their manager has been waiting, Victoria said goodbye because he had an appointment with her boyfriend. “Please tell manager oppa, I will not be long.” Victoria told them.

“Arraso, umma. Have fun with Kyu oppa!” said Sulli.

“Ne.”

“Once again saengil chukkaheyo, eonni.” Luna said this time.

“Gomawo. Thanks for the cake, girls.” said the leader.

Today is February 2nd, Victoria’s birthday. That’s why Kyuhyun asked her to have dinner together. Although they are a lover, but they almost never date. Beside because they have a lot of schedules, they also don’t want to take a risk to be bashed by fans, especially Victoria. Even now some Kyuhyun’s fans bashed her because they both look very close, though they hadn’t revealed their relationship.

They knew each other since the beginning Vic moved to Korea from China. She was invited by SM Entertainment when she won dance competition in her country.When Victoria came to SM building, she met Super Junior in the practice room. She introduced herself to them all. After she finished her practice, one of Super Junior member approached her. Automatically, Victoria greeted him with the only korean words she knew back then, “Annyeonghaseo, oppa.”

That boy who now become her boyfriend greeted her back, “Annyeong, Qian-ah!”. Then, Kyuhyun offered  to accompany her looking around SM building and introduced her to his friends.  Since then, they became very close. She really thanked for him because before she had been very lonely in Korea. But, there is another story after that. When they had felt comfortable with each other, but then they got to know that Victoria is older than Kyuhyun, and they became very awkward.  But Kyuhyun solved the problem by asking Victoria to call him “oppa” as a joke. So, they became close again.

Kyuhyun had been waiting when Victoria arrived at the cafe they met. He wore a brown jacket and a hat to hide his face. He turned his head when realized Victoria coming, and smile. That smile...she can’t escaped. Kyu asked her to sit beside him.

“How long have you waited?” asked Victoria.

“Not long.” Kyuhyun answered. They just looked at each other for some seconds, without words, to decrease their yearning, before Kyuhyun said, “Happy birthday, Qiannie.” He put a gift on the table in front of Victoria.

Victoria made a surprised expression. So cute, Kyuhyun thought. For him, Victoria is like a mood maker, she is funny and cheerful. From the first sight, he was charmed by Victoria’s beauty. But after he knew her further, he found she is more than beautiful. Her beauty is different with other girls. “Ooh, what is it, oppa?” Victoria asked.

“Just open it.” said Kyuhyun.

Victoria open it enthusiastically, “Woaaah.. Oppa, is it for couple?” She smiled widely. Kyuhyun gave her a jacket that similar as the one  he was wearing. “Can I wear it now?” asked Victoria.

“Of course.” said Kyuhyun.

Victoria wore the jacket and now they look like normal couple who were dating.

“It suits on you.” Kyuhyun commented.

“Gomawo.” said Victoria c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter