Always Beside Him

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria was laying on her bed but still wake up. Her tears couldn’t stop shedding. It had been midnight. The silence and the darkness in her room really tortured her.  She remembered  twenty-four hour ago, she heard his voice.

“I promise. So, you have to cook a special food for me.”

Those words kept ringing in my head, made her cry loudly.

Sulli, her roommate, was awaken because of the voice. She really in pain seeing her unnie who always be cheerful, but now there was no smile on her face. She went to Victoria’s bed and hugged her from behind. Victoria cried harder and all in her heart spilled out.

“Kyuhyun,Sul. Kyuhyun.. Why must it happen to him? He must be really affraid now. He will wake up, right?” She said while crying.

“Sure, he will be alright. Kyuhyun oppa is strong. He will fight for you.” Sulli tried to comfort her.

Suddenly, Victoria got up. “You’re right. Sul, I must go to hospital. He cannot give up. I must be beside him.” she said in hurry, got her power again all of sudden.

“I’ll go with you.” said Sulli.

In Kyuhyun’s room, there was Heechul sitting beside Kyuhyun, playing game on his phone, while Siwon and Shindong were sleeping on the sofa. They kept him in turn with other SJ members.  Because of the accident, most of Super Junior’s schedules had been canceled. Heechul turned his face to two girls who was coming.

“Oh, Vic-ah, Sulli-ah. You’re here.” Heechul said.

“Ne, oppa.” said S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter