Evanesce

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kyuhyun had no idea about what just happened. He blankly stared at the door which the girl went through about an hour ago. A glass of wine was in his hand. He was struggling not to think about anything but he can’t help replaying the scene of his girl leaving him. His chest hurt so much, literally hurt because he was crying. His breathing was quick and uneven, yet he wouldn’t stop sipping his wine.

 When he was about to pour his second bottle, someone stopped his hand. Kyuhyun lifted his head to see that person. His rage boild as he saw the guy in front of him. He tossed his hand and stood up to step away from him, but his balance was unstable so  that guy caught him.

“What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun exclaimed as he managed to wriggle out of his grip.

“What are you doing?” Changmin shouted back, “Are you freakin stupid? You drink in this condition? Do you want to die?”

“Yes, I do want to die? Aren’t you happy?” He saw Changmin about to say something but he continued, “You can just take her. He is no longer mine.”

“W-What do you mean?” Changmin stuttered, confused. “Don’t tell me that you..”

“Yeah, we broke up,” he choked up and then took a deep breath before continued. “I know that you like her, no, you love her. And I think she likes you too so..”

“Wait? What are you saying?” Changmin’s eyes widened in disbelief. “I-I love..”

“Don’t deny it, Shim Changmin. I knew it for along time.” the older one insisted, but his voice was just like a whisper. It became harder and harder to breathe.

Changmin sighed. “Okay,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter