Crying

Meet My Secret Neighbour

 

Chapter 9 
 
 
 
Your POV
 
 
After staying in the playground I decided to go home. While walking I spotted a street vendor selling dukbokki.
 
"Waa~ How I wish I can buy foods whenever I want." you sighed. "But I need to save my money." 
 
Your stomach started to growl. "Can you stop making noise?" You stare at the dukbokki then you suddenly gulp.
 
"One dukbokki can't hurt." you heard someone said it from behind.
 
"But I don't have enough money to buy it." you whispered to yourself. "It's just me or my thoughts are talking to me?" 
 
When you are going to turn around you bump into something, more like someone. 
 
"Ouch!" you rub your aching head. 
 
"Are you okay?" you looked up to see who bump you.
 
"Jaehyun is that you?" he asked 
 
"Woohyun? W-Why are you here?" you stuttered.
 
"I am the one who should ask you that question." he said staring at you. "It's late, you should go home by now. "
 
"Are you the one who is talking to me?" you asked him.
 
"Ne~ I heard you saying you don't have money to buy dukbokki." you are shocked of what he said.
 
"About that, Ah! I forget to bring my money with me, I left it at home." you feel nervous, scared that he will know your secret.
 
"Ok~ should I buy you one? It seems delicious." 
 
"Your treat?" you asked him giving your puppy eyes.
 
*dugeun dugeun* *stop it Nam Woohyun, she might noticed you being tensed up* "N-Ne. Kaja!" he stuttered accompanying you in the stall.
 
Both you and Woohyun is eating your own dukbokki's happily. 
 
"Thanks for these Woohyun" you said to him giving him your brightest smile.
 
"It's not a big deal" he said smiling back.
 
You looked in your watch. You saw that it's already time to go home.
 
"It's getting late, I need to go now." 
 
"Where's your butler?" he asked not knowing what happened about your family.
 
"He's on day off today, I can manage to go home." you smiled to assured him.
 
"Do I need to send you to your house?" 
 
"Ani~ you should go home now." You started to walk home when you heard him shout
 
"ok! Annyeong Jaehyun. Thanks for the time and please tell your parents that I wanted to meet them again." He said waving goodbye to you.
 
"I'll tell them. I hope I can still tell them." You mumbled the last part then started walking again without looking back.
 
After minutes of walking you already arrived in your house.
 
 
 
L's POV
 
 
"It's already 9PM and she is still not home where did she go?" L asked himself while watching television. 
 
After a few minutes you heard some creaking sounds coming from her house.
 
 "She's already home." you mumbled to yourself while eating some chips. 
 
"I should go to bed now that I know she already arrived her house." you said. "What am I saying? I don't even like her." you asked yourself. "It's for being a nice neighbor Myungsoo .. for being a nice neighbor .. that's right." he convinced himself while landing on his bed stomach first.
 
You turn yourself staring at the white ceiling of your room then you heard someone crying. You turn to both your side to know where did it came from.
 
"W-What's happening in my room." you stuttered afraid that there are ghost in your house.
 
You keep on listening, even though it gives you goosebumps you still find the one who is crying. You lean your right ear in the wall, you realized that it's coming from Jaehyun's house.
 
"Is she crying?" while leaning in the wall your feet bump your desk beside your bed that made the guitar leaning against it fall on the ground. It made a loud thump sound.
 
"Aish~ stupid guitar, why did I even bought you?" you talked to the guitar after placing it in your bed leaning your ears again in the wall. You can't hear any sounds coming from the room next to yours.
 
"I guess she already sleep." you said to yourself drifting into your own dreamland without going back into your bed.
 
 
 

 

Sorry for the late updates ><><>< Forgive me OTL 

Thanks for those who are always commenting in my story ^^ 

I also wanted to thank those who subscribe and upvoted my story! I appreciate it so much :">

my gift : INFINITE's NEW ICE CREAM CF "NATUUR POP!"

Here's the video :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiVnRDwxVxw