Admiring Her

Meet My Secret Neighbour

Chapter 2: 

 
 
 
 
Author's POV
 
After lunch, Suzy and Jaehyun decided to head back in the room when suddenly Suzy noticed that Jaehyun is holding her head.
 
"Jaehyun-ah~ why are you holding your head?" 
 
"I bump into someone before, it really hurts" Jaehyun winced in pain.
 
"Should I get an ice?" Suzy offered.
 
"No need, the pain will gone later." she smiled to assured her.
 
 
 
 
Woohyun's POV
 
I saw Jaehyun walking with Suzy outside the room. She is holding her head, I think it is because of what happened few minutes ago.
 
*it's my fault that's why she's in pain now.* you thought.
"Yah! Nam Woohyun are you listening?" Sunggyu angrily told you.
 
"Huh?" you said while looking outside.
 
"Aish~ you are always like that" he walked away.
 
"What did he said?" you ask Sungyeol
 
"I heard that he is asking you about the price of the boxing gloves we saw yesterday." he told you without taking his eyes away from the magazine.
 
"Hyuuuunngggggs~" Sungjong ran in your table while panting.
 
"What?" Hoya ask Sungjong.
 
"I already miss all of you" Sungjong hug Hoya and Sungyeol together.
 
"What are you doing maknae? Aish~" Hoya angrily told Sungjong
 
"Is that what you wanted to say?" Sungyeol ask Sungjong in a serious face.
 
"A-a-annyeong hyungs gotta go~" Sungjong ran outside the room
 
"What a waste of time." hoya hissed then darted his eyes in his phone.
 
"What's up with that face guys?" Dongwoo came and asked all of them but no one answered.
 
"Ok please ignore me" he fakely cried and wipe off his tears when you suddenly get up.
 
"Dongwoo hyung please accompany me." 
 
"Yes! somebody noticed my presence, I love you woohyunnie!!!" dongwoo hug you tightly.
 
"Get off of me hyung! I can't breathe" you push him away.
 
"Where we will go?" he stand up 
 
"Just come with me." you drag dongwoo
 
"Ya! I want to come with you!" Sungyeol shouted but he is too late, the two of you already run outside
 
"No chance for you choding" hoya teased sungyeol and he just stomp his feet on the ground then sit reading his magazine again.
 
 
 
 
 
Your POV
 
RRRRIIIINNNNGGGGGGG RIIIINNGGGGG
 
"Ok class dismised." the teacher said making all of the students smile.
 
"Suzy-ah can you please accompany me in the mall today? I have something to buy" you told Suzy while fixing your things.
 
"What are you going to buy?" she is helping you to put all your stuff in your bag
 
"Just a present for my uncle" 
 
"What's the occasion?" you smiled in Suzy's question
 
"Today is his bithday" 
 
"Ok I'll come with you" she smiled then fix his eye glasses.
 
Both of you enter the shopping mall, you are in the men's section looking for something that you can give to your uncle.
 
"What should I buy bestie?" you ask Suzy worriedly, you don't have any idea for a gift.
 
"I think a necktie will be enough" she said smiling at you.
 
"That's a nice idea, thanks" Suzy hold your hand then pulled you in a store of neckties.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Woohyun's POV
 
While walking in the department store I saw her again. I rub my eyes to see if I am just day dreaming or hallucinating.
 
"Is that Jaehyun and Suzy?" Dongwoo said to you while pointing at them.
 
"I think so" I stare at Jaehyun *she is so beautiful*
 
"What are they doing here? We should approach them, Jae------" before dongwoo can call her I put my hands in his mouth to stop him.
 
"YAH~------- you--------hands------ away------" he protested in my hands.
 
When I saw that they went away I immediately put away my hands in his mouth, I don't want to kill my hyung A/N : =_=
 
"Are you going to kill me?!" he shouted at me 
 
"Mianhae hyung" I laugh at him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Your POV
 
After buying a gift we already go home so that I can prepare myself for the upcoming party tonight, my appa suddenly knock in my room's door.
 
"You can come in appa" I told him
 
"Jae~ did you already bought a present for your uncle?" he ask me
 
"Yes appa, Suzy helped me to pick a nice present that will suit him, waeyo?"
 
"Nothing, he said that he will introduce someone to you"
 
"Who is it appa?" I ask him worrying what might happen
 
"He said that he is the son of his friend."
 
"I'm still young for that thing appa" I disapprove
 
"Don't worry you will just meet him" he smiled and then path my head
 
"Appa stop doing that I'm not a child anymore" I pouted at him 
 
When I was a child he always path my head while smiling at me.
 
"I just missed doing this to you, your omma and me are always busy taking care of our company. Please grow up well my princess" 
 
"You are giving me goosebumps appa" I said jokingly
 
"Just fix yourself and get ready" he closed the door, I sighed and continue cleaning my wardrobe.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

waaaaaaa~ 50 views and 6 subscribers ^^ thanks *throw hearts* ♥♥♥ please make a comment and subscribe .. I will highly appreaciate it. :">