Goodbye Rich Life

Meet My Secret Neighbour

 

Chapter 5 
 
 
Your POV
 
 
The sunlight passing through the curtains wake me up. I slowly open my eyes and tried to sit when I felt my head ache. I looked around the room and realized that I am in the hospital.
Someone opened the door and a nurse came in.
 
"Agassi you're already awake." she said to me while putting down the food in the table beside my bed.
 
"What happened?" I asked. Her face became serious and she look through my eyes with a sad expression.
 
I asked her again. "Please tell me, what's happening? Why i'm here?" 
 
"You are involved in a car accident with your --" 
 
"Where's my parents?" I cut her off.
 
"Agassi" her voice became shaky and I know that something is wrong.
A tear slid in my eyes, I also don't know why I'm crying.
 
"Your parents..their gone"
 I started to cry hard, I can't feel anything, I can't understand anything and it seems that I'm at lost.
 
"Wae?! Wae?! What did you do to my parents?" 
 
"The doctors tried to save your mother and father but they told us that it's "Dead On Arrival" 
I can't believe what she said. I can't believe that they are already dead.
 
"Omma!! Appa!!" I shouted their name believing that they will hear my cries.
 
"Please calm down Miss." The nurse hug me to calm myself.
I continue crying when the door opened revealing a doctor and Suzy.
 
"Jaehyun-ah~" Suzy run to me then hugged me tightly. "Don't worry I will be always here for you, we will be always here for you."
 
"Suzy-ah~ eotteoke? They already leave me alone. How can I live a happy life without them? Eotteoke? Eotteoke?" I asked her while crying in her shoulders.
He rub my back in a friendly manner and said. "I will do anything to help you Bestie, remember that I will not leave you no matter what happen right?"
"Neomu Neomu Kamsabnida bestie" I hugged her back.
 
"Jaehyun-ssi, you slept for 2 days, we can already take away the bandage in your head and go home tomorrow. As for now please rest well." the doctor and the nurse leave us.
 
"How about my parents? Who will take care of them?" 
"Your uncle already bought a place for their ashes, we can visit them after you discharge here." Suzy explained to me.
 
"Where's uncle? When will he visit me here?"
 
"He visited you yesterday but you are still unconscious, he also left Korea yesterday for some business related things. He said to me that he don't know when he will come back but he already put savings in your bank account and he will be the one who will pay all your school fees but .."
 
"But?" 
 
"Your house is taken by the lone sharks to pay all of your parents debt and your family's company turned down." Suzy said to me with her sad eyes.
 
"I can't believe that this is happening to our family. Where will I live?"
 
"You can stay in our house." Suzy smiled at me.
 
"I don't want to be a burden to you and your family Suzy-ah~"
 
"You will not be a burden and you are my bestfriend, I can't let you sleep in the cold streets of Seoul."
 
"I will not let myself to sleep in a dirty place." 
 
"Pssh~ you and that girly attitude of yours but can you live with yourself?" she asked me.
 
"Ofcourse!" I said with energy.
 
"Don't call me late at night telling me that your scared huh~" she said in a teasing manner.
 
 "I will never do that!" I mehronged her. "by the way I will look for an apartment tomorrow after we visit my parents grave."  
 
"It's good that your recovery is fast, you're the best Lee Jaehyun" she gave me two thumbs up.
 
"My Omma and Appa don't want me to see in a misery so I should still live my life in happiness." I flashed her a smile. "Can I ask you something Bestie?" 
 
"What is it?"
 
"Do the school and the students knew about this incident?" 
 
"Ani~ only your uncle and me knows." she said to assure me.
 
"That's a relief." I sighed.
 
"Waeyo?" she questioned me.
 
"I will maintain my queenka image and come to school like nothing happened." 
 
"Are you sure about that?" 
 
"Ne~" I nod.
 
"What if they knew about this someday?"
 
"I will not let that happen." 
 
"Arasseo~ We will keep this as a secret." she raised her pinky finger then I locked my pinky finger to her.
 
 
 
 
 
Woohyun's POV
 
 
*It's been 3 days that I haven't saw Jaehyun. I hope that nothing bad happened to her.* I thought while looking outside the window.
 
"Nam Woohyun."
 
*When will she come to school?*
 
"Nam Woohyun?"
 
*I already missed her.*
 
"Nam Woohyun!"
 
"MWO?!" I shouted irritated by that someone who is calling my name. I was shocked when I saw my teacher looking at me.
 
"You are in my class and you are not paying attention?
 
"Mianhae Sonsaengnim" I bowed at her then I saw Sungyeol laughing at me. I gave him a please-stop-or-else look.
 
"And you also shouted at me! Detention after class! The rest of you can go home now." I sighed then sit back again in my chair. 
 
"Hyung daydreaming again?" Sungjong asked me. I just nod at him then I saw Sungyeol.
 
"Yah! Come here you choding you owe me a punch for laughing at me!!." I grab his collar.
 
"I will not do that again, but to be honest your funny, you made my day hyung!" he held his stomach then kneel while laughing.
 
"Let's leave this insane friend of ours here. Kaja!" sunggyu said then we all leave him laughing.
 
"Yah!! don't leave me!" He run to us then sling his arm around L's shoulder. 
 
"I forgot! I still have to go in detention hall, don't wait for me, I will just go home by myself." I said to them then ran as fast as I can after waving goodbye.
 
 
 
 
 
L's POV
 
 
While walking on my home I saw a girl walking away after talking to the owner of the apartment where I live in.
 
"Who's that girl ahjumma?" I asked the housekeeper.
 
"She is asking for a vacant apartment.I hope he will move here, she seems so rich but kind." the housekeeper told me.
 
I looked again in my back but to see the girl's face but she is already gone.
 
*I bet she will become my new neighbour* I thought while looking for the key to open my house.
 
 
 
 

 


 

thanks for reading this chapter chingus ^^

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ♥

loenent already released Woohyun and Lucia's teaser for their collab .. HAPPY WIFE HERE :">

check out the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOTX4kfE-qk