His Secret

Meet My Secret Neighbour

 

Chapter 1:
 
 
 
YOUR POV
 
Tic Toc, Tic Toc 
Michyeo ganda Charming eyes 
Humchyeo bonda shimjang gamgagi eopseojin maeumida 
 
your phone ring beside your table signaling that it's time to go to school.
 
"AISH~ I still don't want to wake up" you angrily told yourself. 
 
After 5 minutes you heard a knock in your door. 
 
"Lady Jaehyun it's time for you to get up." Butler Kim said.
 
You didn't answer back, he knock again
 
"Lady Jaehyun if you didn't wake up Madam Seo will be the one who will enter your room."
You immediately wake up and shouted "Arasseo! Arasseo! Please wait for me downstair."
You rush into the bathroom and wash yourself, you wear your school uniform then headed downstairs.
 
All of the maids form a line and greeted you "Good morning Lady Jaehyun!" they told you in chorus.
 
"You're breakfast is already setled in the dining room" Madam Seo told you. 
Madam Seo is the head of all the maids in your mansion, she is the one who take care of you since birth everytime your parents went abroad.
You are scared of her because everytime you will make bad things in your school or house she will give you a punishment.
 
"Thanks Madam Seo~" you smiled and eat your food happily before going to school.
 
After eating your breakfast you quickly went outside waiting for your driver to arrive.
 
"This is your things Lady Jaehyun, please do well in school" Butler Kim bowed then he open the door for you to enter the car.
 
While sitting inside the car you remember to send a message to your bestfriend. 
 
To : My Bestfriend <3
 
Suzy are you in the school already? 
 
From : Jaehyun ^-^
 
You look at the people walking outside when a random man caught your attention.
 
"Who's that?" you ask yourself while staring at him. 
The guy is wearing a different school uniform but his face and arms are full of bruises.
 
"Ahjussi can you please stop the car?" when the driver stop you get off the car and went to the guy you saw.
 
"Lady Jaehyun! where are you going?" 
 
"I will just talk to some friend, please wait for me" you smile to assure the driver that you will be safe.
 
"Annyeong~ do you need help?" you ask the guy. He just stare at you then walk in different path to avoid you.
 
"Wait!" you tried to hold his arm but he already ran away from you.
 
"Did I say something wrong?" you sigh and go back in the car.
 
You already arrive in the school you thank your personal driver before going out. You saw suzy walking with all of her books and her glasses.
 
"Suzy-ah!" you ran to her and sling your arm in her. 
 
"Jaehyun-ah! Suzy smiled at you. "You lost your contact lens again? and why you didn't reply to my message?" 
 
"Mianhae~ I forgot my phone in my room and my lens .. It makes me feel uncomfortable." she told you while walking in the school.
 
"Jaehyun is so beautiful"
"I envy her, she is also rich." you heard other students talking about you. You just ignore them, you are used to them talking about you.
 
While heading in your classroom a random guy approach you.
 
"Jaehyun-ssi, can you please accept my gift for you?" he blush while asking you.
 
"Oh~ this? thanks." you accept the gift and continue walking. The guy suddenly ran happily hiding himself.
 
 
"What's that?" Suzy asked you while looking at the box the guy gave to you.
 
"Molla~" you said and then pass the gift to her. "You can open it if you want."
 
"Ok~" She opened the box and much to her surpise you recieved a chocolate cookies.
 
"Wow~ A guy who is cooking for a girl, AWESOME!" Suzy beamed while looking at the present.
 
"You can eat that Suzy-ah, i'm allergic in nuts." 
 
"Thanks bestie~" she ate the chocolate cookies happily, you look at her and smile knowing that your bestfriend is a chocolate addict.
 
You both enter the room, all eyes are on you. All of the boys are drooling because of your angel-like face. 
You ignored all of them and went in your sit near the window.
Suzy also went in her seat and immediately open her book to continue reading. Her seat is so far from you that's way you can't talk to each other whle in class.
 
The bell rang and the homeroom teacher enter the room.
 
"Why is there a lot of unoccupied seats? Who is absent?" the teacher asked, no one dare to answer her when the back door burst open revealing seven handsome guys. *A/N: they are so handsome right? :"> >//<*
 
"Sorry songsaengnim we're late" Sunggyu, the leader of infinite told the teacher.
They all went in their seats.
 
"These guys who think of themselves as highly." you sigh to yourself letting no one to hear your mumbles.
 
"highly .. tss .. " Myungsoo heard what you said, you didn't know that he sat behind you giving your back some death glares.
 
After 3 boring hours the school bell finally rang telling all the students that it's lunch time.
 
"Jaehyun-ah! what's your food for lunch?" Suzy aked you while fixing her eye glasses.
 
"Aish! I forgot my lunchbox in our house" you answered her in your problematic tone.
 
"Don't worry, you can just buy in the canteen." she realized something "Mianhae Jaehyun I just remember that you are not eating anything from the canteen."
 
"That's ok~ eotteoke? I can't think if i'm hungry" both of you went in your disignated seats in the canteen.
 
 
 
 
WOOHYUN's POV
 
"I wonder why is she not eating, is she on diet?" you mumbled to yourself while staring in space.
 
"YAH! what are you saying there?" Sungyeol looked at you weirdly.
 
"Why don't you eat your food hyung, you are wasting it." Sungjong told you attempting to get your chicken.
you slapped his hand making him gasped. 
 
"Sunggyu hyung he is so bad." the maknae fake-cried recieving glares from you.
 
"Just ignore me, I lost my appetite. *she is not eating, why should I?* " you told them staring back at Jaehyun.
 
"Then give sungjong your food if you will not eat it." Hoya told you passing the plate when you suddenly talk.
 
"Shirreo! Dongwoo hyung you can have it." you said then walk away.
 
"Yippeee! Thanks woohyun-ah HAHAHAHAHA, you lost maknae!" dongwoo laughed.
 
"He is so mean to me." sungjong just eat his food while mumbling some words to woohyun.
*woohyun is so weird these days* L thought.
 
"L if you stare at your food like that, for sure you will finish eating it." Sungyeol told L while laughing.
 
"Here sungjong you can have this." L pass his plate to sungjong and giving sungyeol a death glare.
 
"Can you guys stop glaring at me?!" sungyeol shouted
 
"Can you please shut up choding? you are hurting my ears" Hoya put his hands in his ear to not hear sungyeol.
 
 
I walked outside the canteen thinking about jaehyun when I suddenly bump into someone.
 
"Mianhae~" I bowed to her, I was shocked when I saw her face.
 
"That's ok please be careful next time." Jaehyun told you then continued walking.
*she's so beautiful as always* woohyun told to himself. 
 
"Why am I blushing? AISH!" 
 
 
 
 
L's POV
 
I saw woohyun standing outside the canteen, I thought of approaching him when he suddenly talk
 
"Why am I blushing? AISH!" 
*blushing?* L thought.
 
"What is he saying? Whatever." L went to the men's rest room ignoring what he heard.
 
 
 
 

my first chapter *tears of joy* I hope it is not that boring .. this is just an intro :)) 
please subscribe and comment ^^ I am glad to read it <3 

TODAY IS MY HUSBAND'S BIRTHDAY !! NAM WOO HYUN ♥♥♥ the greasiest man alive and the one who can make my heart skip a beat :">

 

TOO MUCH GREASINESS XD