She's Back

Meet My Secret Neighbour

 

Chapter 7 
 
 
 
Your POV
 
 
 
You wake up early today to prepare yourself. You will comeback again in your school today, nervous that all of the students in the school will ask you what is the reason for being absent in almost a week.
 
"I can do it today, don't be scared Jaehyun just tell them that something came up in your family. FIGHTING!" you said to yourself while looking through the mirror inside your bathroom.
 
"I'm hungry. I forgot to bought foods for my breakfast. I will just come in a cafe near the school." you leave your house then lock the door when you saw a guy leaving with his bike.
 
"YAH!" you called him.
 
"I thought we will act like we don't know each other? Don't talk to me." L gave you a death glare then rode his bike.
 
"That brat." you hissed then started to walk just by yourself.
 
While walking you saw a store selling bicycles.
 
"Should I buy one for myself?" you asked yourself while looking through the displayed bicycles.
 
"I like this one" you saw a pink bicycle with a basket in front.
 
"That bicycle is the best bicycle for girls here in our store Agassi." the seller told you.
 
"But I don't have enough money for a bike" you murmured to yourself.
 
"We can give you a discount if you like or you can reserved that bike." he said.
 
"Aniyo~ I will just comeback here if I already have my allowance. Thank you." you bowed to seller then walk off.
 
*I want that, should I get a part time job to earn money?* you thought.
 
Little did you know that someone is following you.
 
"How come she didn't have money to buy her own bicycle? I thought she came from a rich family." L said to himself confused.
 
 
 
 
AT THE SCHOOL
 
 
 
"Bestie!" someone called you from behind.
 
"Suzy-ah~ how are you?" 
 
"I'm fine, how about you? I'm glad that you're already here, did you know that I don't have anyone with me while you are absent? Eating and going home alone." she hugged you.
 
"Mianhae~ i miss you so much." you told her.
 
"Did you aleready bought a house for yourself?" she asked you.
 
"Ne~ we can visit there after school. Do you want to come with me?" 
 
"Yes! super duper yes!!!" she said jumping in happiness.
 
"We should go ahead we will be late." 
 
"Arasseo~" she nod then started to drag you while linking her arms in yours.
 
While walking in the corridor you heard a loud noise.
 
"What's that?" you asked Suzy.
 
"While you are away, the school already acknowledge Infinite as school's kingka." Suzy told you.
 
"That's a joke." you said laughing to what Suzy said.
 
"I'm telling the truth Jaehyun." she pout.
 
"Ok ok~ I will believe in you." you smiled at her then pat her head.
 
*So L is already a kingka? unbelievable.* you thought gritting your teeth.
 
Infinite passed in you and Suzy then L looked at you smirking.
 
"That guy is a bad person." you told Suzy.
 
"Nugu? L-ssi?" Suzy asked confused.
 
"Yes, go away from him." 
 
"Ok~ just don't tell me to go away from Woohyun. I will not obey you bestie~" she mehronged at you.
 
"Arasseo~ I will not." you smiled at her.
 
 
 
 
Woohyun's POV
 
 
 
*she's already here, I'm happy to see her again* you thought while walking.
 
"Yah are you already paranoid? smiling at yourself without any reason." sunggyu looked at you weirdly.
 
"Waeyo? I should send my fans a beautiful smile for a very good morning." you said smiling again.
 
"ewwwwww~" sungyeol act like he is throwing up.
 
"You greasy boy stop smiling~ you are scaring me" hoya place his arms around your shoulder.
 
"But this is a happy day. We should not ruin it." 
 
"Talk for yourself dude." they said leaving you alone.
 
 

 

short chapter~ Next week will be our final exam ^^ 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING IN MY STORY! PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT CHINGUS ♥♥

i love you, too :** *throw hearts*