Number 8-nim

Meet My Secret Neighbour

 

 
 
 
L's POV
 
 
"My back really really hurts." L said to himself while fixing his necktie before going to school. 
 
"How can I sleep in the floor like that?" going down in the kitchen to drink some water before heading off, he noticed that it's raining.
 
"This day is totally ruined because of the rain." he close the windows in the living room to avoid the rain from going inside the house when he saw you locking your door and walking to school by yourself.
 
"I think I should go with here" he said to himself while letting you to walk in the streets before locking his own door.
 
He opened his umbrella then started to walk while following Jaehyun. 
 
"Why am I following this girl again?" L asked himself while staring at your back. "She is not that beautiful and she is far from my ideal type so I think I don't like her. Ah~ I knew it, I just don't like girls walking alone in the streets, it's dangerous. That's right Myungsoo, you're a genius." while talking to yourself you noticed that she stop from walking. 
 
"Oh no!" you find a place so that you can hide from her, you saw a tree then you ran to it, scared that Jaehyun might see you.
 
That time you hide yourself, she turned around and look if someone is behind her. She started to walk again finding no one following her. You sighed, thankful that she didn't saw you.
 
"Thanks Mr. Tree. You saved my life, I thought I'm going to die." Myungsoo pat the tree then you walked behind Jaehyun again. 
 
Minutes later an ahjumma walked beside you, you saw her holding so many bags. "Do you need some help ahjumma?" you asked if you can help her. She agreed and you gladly took the bags from her. 
 
Jaehyun stop from walking again, you ran in the back of the ahjumma and hide yourself behind her. 
 
Jaehyun saw the ahjumma then looked around her your heard her saying "Stupid thoughts in my mind again. Aish i'm so tired from walking"
 
*I thought she is rich? Why can't she take bus or something?* you asked yourself, you didn't know that the ahjumma is already looking weirdly at you. 
 
"Hehehehe" you just awkwardly laughed then flashed your smile at her. 
 
Both of you walked again and after a few seconds she stopped in a store. "Thanks for helping me, what's your name again?" she asked you.
 
"You can call me Myungsoo" you said to her while passing all her bags that contain vegetables.
 
"I owned this ramyun shop beside your school, please visit my store before going home later I would like to treat you a ramyun Myungsoo." she said to you before giving you a smile. "You can call me Mrs. Kim." 
 
"Thanks Mrs. Kim, I will visit here later. I need to go now." you waved at her before running into the school gates when she suddenly said something. "Say it to her before it's too late!" you just continue running even though you heard her. *What should I say to her?* you asked yourself.
 
You walked in your classroom with Infinite. Until now you are still thinking about Mrs. Kim said to you. You sit in your place. You saw that Jaehyun burying her face in a book. *Weird* you just lay your head in your arms while waiting for Teacher Jung to come in.
 
"We need to change your seating arrangement for this quarter." the class started to chear.
*New Seating Arrangement? Not Bad.* you thought to yourself while staring at Teacher Jung, anticipating about the new arrangement.
 
"How are we going to arrange it ssem?" one of your girl classmate asked.
 
Teacher Jung said the instructions then the whole class started to pass the box with numbers for the new arrangement. After a minute it's your turn to pick a number. Your classmates specially girls are looking at you, hoping that they can be your seatmate. You opened the paper and it's number 8
 
*Where is it?* you asked yourself while staring at the big paper in the board.
 
"What did you got?" Sungyeol asked you.
 
"8" you said to him. "What's yours?"
 
"I got 4. Then your seatmate is Jaehyun." he said
 
"Jeongmal?!" you asked him wide eye. 
 
"Do I look like i'm joking?" he asked seriously.
 
"Yes" you wanted to laugh but you hold it in
 
"You're such a meanie Kim Myungsoo." he said whining.
 
"I know" you smirked. 
 
"K. Go with your new sit." he said getting your bag then placing it in the sit next to Jaehyun.
 
You just stand there hoping that she will notice you but she is so immersed in finding Suzy's sit. You just sit there without telling her then she turned her head to you, shocked that you are sitting beside her. 
 
"I got 8, don't ask me why I'm here." you said without looking at her then placing your head in the table. 
 
*It's good that I'm sitting beside her, it's much easier to investigate abour her life right now.* you thought to yourself.
 
 

 

this what their classroom looks like ... 

 
sorry for the bad drawing OTL I hope you undertstand it :3 
 
don't forget to comment and subscribe ♥♥♥