Rainy Day

Meet My Secret Neighbour

 

 
 
 
Your POV
 
The sound of the heavy rain wake you up from sleeping. You got up from bed then headed into the bathroom to fix yourself.
 
"My eyes hurt so much." you rub your eyes looking to yourself in front of the mirror. "This is because of what happened last night." 
 
 
 
Flashback
 
"I really miss them so badly." you said to yourself while crying, you just can't get over what did fate have done to your life. All you can do is cry every night
to make yourself to sleep. Reminiscing all the memories with your parents. 
 
"A young girl can't be abondoned by her parents like this right?" asking yourself the whole night. You cry and cry that night while sitting at the ground hugging your knees hoping that you can erase all the memories by doing that. 
 
After a few minutes you heard a loud thump outside. You slowly walk in your room's window to see what's happening outside but no one is around.
You went in your bed and started to stare at the white ceiling of your room after lying comfortably.
That was how you sleep that night. Crying until you feel tired from doing it.
 
end of flashback.
 
 
 
"I need to wear glasses today." to hide your red puffy eyes, you started to search for your glasses. Right after you found it your phone suddenly ring.
 
You answered your phone without looking at the caller, you already knew who is it. "Ne Suzy?" you said while fixing your uniform in front of the mirror.
 
"Ok~ I will wait for you in the school. Bye." you turn off your phone heading in the kitchen to grab your breakfast before going to school.
 
You decided to drink your milk while walking to avoid yourself from being late. You open your umbrella then started walking.
While walking you sense that someone is following you. You turned to your head but to see no one. You just shrugged your shoulders then started to walk again but something is bothering you again, your thoughts are telling you that your feeling is true then you decided to turn your head again but to find an ahjumma behind you. 
 
"Stupid thoughts in my mind again. Aish i'm so tired from walking" you said to yourself before entering the school.
 
That moment you entered the school each boy that you passed by was saying good morning to you, this was the happening ever since you become a queenka. While walking someone caught your eye no other than your neighbor.
 
"I need to avoid him." you began to walk faster until you found yourself running when someone suddenly hold your hand. 
 
"Why are you running?" Suzy asked you.
 
"I thought i'm already late. Let's go to our class." you changed the topic to avoid her questions.
 
Infinite entered the class 1 minute before the homeroom teacher came. You burried yourself in the new book that you are reading before L can see you.
 
"We need to change your seating arrangement for this quarter." the class started to chear
 
"How are we going to arrange it ssem?" Minji, one of your classmates asked.
 
"Everyone will pick a paper in this box, there is a number in each paper, every seats have a corresponding number. Arasseo?" teacher Jung said.
 
"Arasseo!" all of the students answered.
 
Each students get a paper inside the box the Teacher Jung paste a big paper in the board that have the numbers of each seat.
 
"14" I said to myself while finding my seat in the chart. "Not bad." I murmured to myself after finding. 
 
Your seat is at the back beside the window. You saw Suzy holding her paper you got curious what her number is.
 
"Bestie, what's your number?" you asked her.
 
"It's 24" she said. 
 
Finding her seat in the chart someone suddenly stood beside you then a bag was placed in the seat beside yours. You didn't look at your seatmate still finding Suzy's seat when the person seat beside you. 
 
"I got 8, don't ask me why I'm here." 
 
All you can do is stare at him and ask yourself why is he seating beside you.