Tragedy

Meet My Secret Neighbour

 

Chapter 4 :
 
 
 
 
Your POV 
 
 
 
It's already midnight, I'm so tired talking to different people in the party.
Me and Omma are already waiting for Appa outside uncle's mansion.
In a few minutes, appa already arrived with the car, the butler open the door for us.
We bid farewell to uncle then entered the car. 
 
 
"I'm so tired, my feet hurts from standing all night." I told my omma.
 
"Ask our maids to massage your feet before going to sleep." Omma told me in a worrying voice.
 
"But I wanted to sleep once I enter the house." I sighed
 
"While sleeping my princess, I don't want you to come to school with that aching feet of yours." Appa told me.
 
"But---"
 
"No buts" he said in a serious face. 
I don't have any reasons to say no to my appa, he love me so much since i'm their only child.
 
"Ne~ appa" 
 
 
 
While on our way home, someone texted my Appa.
 
 
 
"Yeobo~ someone sent a message on your phone do you want me to read it?" Omma asked him.
 
"No need, let me read it." Appa said in a serious voice.
Appa read the message, he didn't smile nor frown but I can tell that it's something important.
*Maybe it's from our company* I thought.
 
"What did they said yeobo?" 
 
"Nothing~ they just told me that I have meeting tomorrow." Appa smiled to omma to assured her.
 
"What time?"
 
"7am in the morning."
 
"That's to early, you need to rest. I'm afraid that you will get sick." omma said in a worrying tone.
 
"Don't worry about me yeobo I will be fine and it's for our company." I saw appa hold omma's hand
 
"Arasseo~ just tell me if you feel something bad eo?"
 
"Ne~ I will" Appa smiled again then my omma looked at me.
 
"Jaehyun-ah~ do you have classes tomorrow?"
 
"I have omma but just like what appa said don't worry yourself too much, you will get too many wrinkles if you always think about us." I laughed.
 
"Your omma is so beautiful and I'm not scared to get wrinkles." she proudly said.
 
"Yeobo I might fall in love to other girls if you will get wrinkles in your face."
 
"Yah~!" omma shouted and frowned.
 
"I'm just joking, you are the most beautiful wife in my eyes and even though we grow old I will still love you." he said in his most sincere voice.
 
"How about me appa? Did you already forget me?" I crossed my arms.
 
"And this girl crossing her arms behind us is the prettiest princess i've ever seen." I'm touch to what appa said but i felt uneasy. 
 
After the conversation, silence overcome the car. I looked outside the window then I get my phone to keep myself awake.
 
 
 
While playing in my phone, I saw Omma sleeping when suddenly Appa talk.
 
 
"My princess?" Appa said in a caring voice
 
"Waeyo appa?" I asked him.
 
"Can you promise me something?" 
 
"What is it appa, for you I will do anything." I said to him smiling.
 
"Promise me that you will always live your life to the fullest and always take care of yourself." He smiled to me.
 I can see sadness in his eyes. *What's happening?*
 
"Appa~ why are you saying those things to me? you are scaring me." I told him, tears are threatening to fall from my eyes. Appa is not the one who will suddenly talk like that. 
 
"Just promise me and don't forget that you are my one and only princess." his voice is shaking. 
He grab the stirring wheel so hard and trying to stop the car but it won't stop. I went to appa and help him to control the car. Omma wake up in shock and everything went black.
 
 
 
 
I woke up hearing different kinds of sirens everywhere, my eyesight is blurred but I can see my appa, his face is covered with blood and he is unconscious when I turn in my side my omma is also unconscious and also covered with blood. A tear left my eyes then darkness covered my sight.
 
 
 
 
"Please help my Omma and Appa." I said in a low voice when I felt that someone is carrying me.
 
*jebal~*
 
 

 

this chapter is so heartbreaking >< 

Thanks for my 10 subscribers :D

Please leave comments and tell me your insights about this chapter ^^

감사합니다 여러븐~! 사랑해요 ♥♥♥ * throw hearts*

these photos are taken during dkfc >//<

the day I saw my husband nam woohyun :">