Playground

Meet My Secret Neighbour

 

Chapter 8 
 
 
 
Author's POV
 
 
The school already end. As you promised to Suzy, both of you will go to your new house today. While walking you remember something.
 
"Omo!" you said in disbelief.
 
"Wae bestie? What happened?" 
 
"Amm. No- Nothing Suzy" you said waving your hands in the air to stop her from asking you.
 
"Your weird today." she said to you.
 
"Hehehehe~ don't bother me, I just remember something." 
 
 
 
 
Your POV
 
 
 
I  forgot that L live beside my house. I don't want Suzy to know about our secret. Eotteoke? I don't know how to tell her that she can't come in my house. Should I trick her? Should I show her other house? What if she ask me if she can come inside? I don't know what to do. 
 
I am thinking random excuses but I can't think of any when suddenly her phone rang. 
 
"Yeoboseyo?" 
 
"Oh~ ne~ Right now?"
 
"Ok" she turn off her phone.
 
"Who called you?" I asked her.
 
"My mom called me, she asked me if I can go home now."
 
My face brighten after hearing that.
 
"Then you can go. We can go in my house in the other day." I said to her smiling.
 
"Are you sure?"
 
"That's not a problem to me." 
 
"Thank you bestie. I will visit your house I'll promise" she said waving goodbye to me.
 
"Ne!"
 
After I saw her leaving I decided to go in the park where I saw Minhyuk the last day.
 
"I'll just rest in the playground" I murmured to myself.
 
I sit in the swing then move myself using my feet while looking in the random children who are running and playing everywhere.
 
*It's nice to see children who are playing happily*
 
 
 
 
L's POV
 
 
 
I am walking home with infinite right now. As the cold person, I always walk behind them while they are chatting with themselves.
 
"Yah! Sungyeol! you owe me a can of coke remember?" hoya told sungyeol
 
"I don't have money, ask Sunggyu hyung"
 
"Did I just heard my name?" Sunggyu walking in the front ask Sungyeol
 
"Hyung give me some money."
 
"Am I your ATM?" 
 
"Yes!"
 
"Guys that's not true right?" sunggyu ask the other members but no one answered.
 
"Ok hyung i'm right!" sungyeol grinned at sunggyu
 
"Why are you always making fun of me?" sunggyu giving death glares to the other members.
 
"Is that a glare? where did your eyes go hyung?" dongwoo said while laughing.
 
"Jang Dongwoo can you please lower your voice while laughing?" Woohyun place his hands in dongwoo's mouth. "Good boy"
 
"Myungsoo-yah! please save me here!" dongwoo shouted
 
"You can do it hyung! Fighting!" I said to dongwoo hyung making the other members laugh.
 
While chatting with them I saw a girl in the playground with the same school uniform like us.
 
"Hyung~ I forgot that I have something to buy for my bicycle. You can go now."
 
"We will come with you." Woohyun said
 
"Aniyo~ I can do it by myself. Annyeong!" I push them all so that they will not come with me.
 
"Yah! It hurts~" sungyeol whined
 
"We will go if you say so." hoya said then they all go home.
 
"I thought they will come with me" I said to myself after they go.
 
I started to walk slowly in the playground to avoid any noise.
 
*I think this is Jaehyun.* I guess
 
I sit in the swing beside her quietly. She is just staring in the sky.
 
*I bet she is thinking of something*
 
I started to look in his face and then examined her features. No wonder they are always telling her that she's beautiful. Her side bangs that pass right in her left eyes. Her nose that is not too pointed but I can tell it is cute. Her chubby cheeks that I think is so nice to pinch. Her lips ...
 
"Yah!" 
 
My thoughts are cut by a voice. A voice that came from the person beside me.
 
"L-ssi!" 
 
"Huh?"
 
"Why are you touching my face like your a sort of maniac or what?" Jaehyun said to me putting away my hands in her face.
 
"Ah -- eh --- Bye!" I run very fast to avoid her questions to me. 
 
"What's with that guy?" I heard her say that after I leave her.
 
 
 
"Kim Myungsoo a.k.a L what's happening to you? are you insane?" I scolded myself right after I enter my house.
 
I slap and pinch my face . 
 
"Idiot." 
 
 

 

Thanks for the INFINITE SUPPORT!!! 

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW :)

you can follow me on my twitter account : @thirty_TREE 

mention me for follow back .. thanks *throw hearts* :** ♥♥♥