My New Neighbour

Meet My Secret Neighbour

 

Chapter 6
 
 
Author's POV
 
 
There are no classes today because it's Saturday. Today is the day that you will move into your new apartment. 
 
"I will miss this house." Jaehyun said to herself remembering all her family's moments together.
A tear escaped from your eyes. She looked around and saw that the house is already empty. The loan sharks already took away all of the furnitures inside your house.
 
"I will live well omma and appa. Please take care of me." she said while looking in your necklace given from your parents.
 
Jaehyun quickly ride the taxi and went off to the new apartment she bought.
 
 
 
 
L's POV
 
 
"I should rest well" you said while grabbing some food inside the refrigarator. You are still sleepy from playing with your phone the whole night. 
 
"Please help her in taking all her things inside the house!" someone shouted from outside.
 
"Why are they shouting early this morning?" you walk in the window shoving away the curtain to see what's happening outside.
 
You saw the housekeeper talking to a girl while some boys putting all her things inside the house.
 
"I bet she's the girl yesterday." you mumbled to yourself while looking at the girl's back figure.
 
"I think I already saw her somewhere." while looking outside the window, the housekeeper saw you.
 
"Oh~ Myungsoo-ssi come here." Mrs. Jung, the housekeeper wave at you.
you open the door, you gasped when you saw the girl's face. 
 
"YOU~!" you both exclaimed to each other.
 
"You already know each other?" Mrs. Jung asked confused.
 
"Ne~ ahjumma she is my classmate." you said to Mrs. Jung.
 
"That's good then we don't have a problem since you two know each other already." she said happily. "If you have a problem just call me or myungsoo, eo? don't be shy to us." she walk away after saying that to Jaehyun.
 
"Rich kid why are you here?" you said to her.
 
"None of your business mister arrogant." Jaehyun glared at you.
 
"Handsome Arrogant." you said smirking.
 
"So Myungsoo is your real name?" Jaehyun said.
 
"Don't call me like that, only my closed friends can." you said in a cold voice.
 
"Then please act like we don't know each other in school. Deal?" Jaehyun offered you a handshake.
 
"Deal." you grabbed her hand then walk inside your house.
 
After closing your door you asked yourself. "Who is she to call me Myungsoo? and act like we don't know each other? tsss. That's easy for me since I always ignore all of our classmates." 
 
 
 
 
Your POV
 
 
You entered the house and you saw all of the furnitures are arranged inside the house and your belongings are already inside the living room.
 
"The house is quite good." you smiled to yourself looking around in your new house.
 
You walk upstairs then you saw your room. The walls are painted in plain white, there is one single bed for you and a closet beside the table, enough for a person to live in.
 
"This room is so small compare to my former room." you let out a heavy sigh and started to arrange your clothes inside the closet.
 
After arranging your things inside your room you went in the kitchen to prepare some foods for yourself.
 
"Eotteoke? I don't know how to cook." you said in worrying tone. "Should I call Suzy?" 
"Shirreo~ I said to her that I will live in my own. I will just buy food in the nearby convenient store here. Fighting Jaehyun!" you held your fist up high with full of determination.
 
You wear your hood in your head, scared that someone you know will see you.
 
You bought some instant noodles and some drinks. While heading back to your house you saw a kid crying. You approach the kid.
 
"Annyeong~" you smiled at the kid making him look at you. "What are you doing here alone and why are you crying?" you asked him. You saw his knee and elbow bleeding.
"Your hurt, do you have someone taking care of you?" 
 
"Eobseo~" he started to cry again. 
 
"What's your name?"
 
"Minhyuk, Lee Minhyuk." he said in a shy tone.
 
"Come with me, I'll treat your wounds Minhyuk ." you said then offered him your hand.
 
"Gomawo noona." he grabbed your hand, he winced in pain while standing up.
 
"Can you walk?" 
 
"I can noona." he smiled at you then you continue to accompany him to your house.
 
While walking you saw L cleaning his bicycle. He stare at you and you glared at him.
 
"Meannie" you mumbled to yourself. 
 
The boy also looked at L. 
 
"Don't worry about him, he is a mean guy living beside my house." you whisper to his ears that make him giggle.
 
"I heard that!" L said in a angry but cold tone. You mehronged at him then walk into your house.
 
"Done!" you said to Minhyuk after treating his wounds.
 
"Thank you very much pretty noona." He said then kissed your cheeks.
 
"Minhyuk is so sweet." you smiled a him. "You can call me Jaehyun noona."
 
"I like pretty noona more." he pouted at you.
 
"Such a cute boy, since your cute i'll let you call me like that." you pinched his cheeks.
 
"Yey!" 
 
"Let's eat together Minhyuk, I bought some foods." you offered him.
 
"You can't cook Noona?" 
 
"To be honest, I can't." 
"Let's eat now! Enjoy your food." you said to him.
 
"What time is it noona?" Minhyuk asked while eating.
 
"1PM, waeyo?" 
 
"Omo! noona I need to go home now." he stand up.
 
"Are you already finish eating?" you questioned him.
 
"Yes Noona thanks for the food" he said happily.
 
"Arasseo~ you can come here everytime you want."
 
"Bye pretty noona! Thanks agan" he waved goodbye to you.
 
"Annyeong~ Take care." you closed the door.
 
 
 
 
L's POV
 
 
*I guess she likes kids.* you thought to yourself when you heard Jaehyun and Minhyuk saying goodbye to each other.
 
"Pretty huh~ That boy is a liar."
 
 
 

 

Another update again~! ^^ Yesterday was INFINITE RALLY .. and woollim already released their comeback teaser.

Soooo excited >//<

Please do leave a comment and subscribe in my story ^^ *throw hearts*

INFINITE COMEBACK TEASER :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3nKRf2_z38