Meeting The Nam's

Meet My Secret Neighbour

 

Chapter 3
 
 
 
 
Author's POV
 
 
 
Your family is on the way going to your uncle's birthday when you felt uneasy on your seat.
 
"Jaehyun-ah please relax" Jaehyun's mother said.
 
"Ne~ omma"
 
"Don't worry my princess I bet your uncle will not let you to meet a bad man." Jaehyun's father said while glancing at the mirror.
You smiled at your father but you can't keep touching your fingers. 
When you are nervous you always touch every finger of your hand to calm yourself. 
Only your parents and Suzy know about that habit of you.
 
 
After a few minutes your family already arrived in the event's place.
 
 
"Don't forget to smile to everyone honey" your mother told you and then grab your hand.
 
"Your hand is so cold, are you still nervous?"
 
"Yes omma, I can't relax myself." you said lowering your head.
 
"Just hold my hand." your mother smile at you then you smiled back.
 
 
While talking to your mother your father suddenly called the both of you.
 
"Jaehyun-ah~ Yeobo~ come here."
 
You started to walk to your father, you noticed your uncle.
 
"Uncle! saengil chukahae~" you bowed and then hug your uncle. 
 
"Waaa~ Jaehyun your so beautiful as always. How are you?" your uncle pat your head
 
"Gwaenchanayo~" you smiled at him. 
 
"I will introduce you to someone later." your uncle told you 
 
"Who is that Tae Joon-ssi?" your father asked your uncle.
 
"The son of someone I know, don't worry it will not harm Jaehyun." your uncle told all of you.
 
"Mr. Yoon!" someone called your uncle from behind. All of you turn your heads where the voice is coming.
 
"Mr and Mrs. Nam! I'm glad that you came" 
 
"Let me introduce them to you, this is Mr. and Mrs. Nam from Nam Corporation, the biggest food industry here in Korea. 
 
This is Mr. and Mrs Lee." your uncle said.
 
They both grab each others hand and then bowed.
 
"Who is this young lady here?" Mrs. Nam asked your uncle. You felt nervous again.
 
"This is my niece, Lee Jaehyun" your uncle led you to them.
 
"She is my daughter:" your father proudly said.
 
"Nice meeting you Mr. and Mrs. Nam, Lee Jaehyun imnida~" you bowed and then smile.
 
"She is so beautiful, I bet my son will like you." Mrs. Nam said while holding your hand.
 
"By the way where is your son?" your uncle asked 
 
"Molla~ I bet he is wandering around here." Mr. Nam said while looking around to find his son.
 
"Can I excuse myself? I will just go in the rest room." you asked permission from your parents.
 
"Sure~ but please be careful my princess." your father told you and then flashed his smile to assured you.
 
"Kamsahamnida~" you bowed to them and walked away.
 
 
 
 
Your POV
 
 
 
"Finally I already get out their" you said to yourself while walking away.
You went inside the rest room and then fix yourself in front of the mirror.
 
*I wonder who is their son* you taught to yourself while looking at your phone.
 
To: Bestie Jaehyun <3
 
Enjoy the party~ please tell me about the guy your uncle is saying ^^ 
I bet he is handsome :333 joke~ Annyeong bestie :DD
 
From: Suzy ^_^
 
you smiled to your self while reading her text message and then replied back.
 
To: Best Suzy <3
 
I will~ ^^ don't forget to eat you dinner .. saranghaeyo~ <3<3
 
From: Jaehyun-ssi :P
 
After sending the text message you decided to wander around your uncle's house.
While walking you saw a garden outside.
 
"Waaa it's so beautiful here" you said spreading your arms and then closing your eyes to feel the wind.
 
 
 
 
Woohyun's POV
 
 
 
 
While walking outside the garden looking at the flowers I heard someone talk.
 
""Waaa it's so beautiful here" I look at the person talking and I saw a beautiful girl spreading her arms widely then closing her eyes.
 
I walk to her to see who is that girl when I recognized her.
*Jaehyun?* I thought to myself.
She open her eyes and looked at me, she caught me staring at her.
 
"Mianhae for the inconvenience" I said to her and then bowed.
 
"Aniyo~ I saw you somewhere in school right? it's nice to see you again." she said smiling at me
*that smile* I also smiled at her.
 
"Ne~ I'm glad that we met again." after I said that I heard someone calling me.
 
"Woohyun!" I know it's my mother
 
"Jaehyun-ssi, you're here" my mother smiled at her.
 
Suddenly Mr. Yoon also went in our place with two other pair.
 
"You two already know each other?" Mr. Yoon asked us.
 
"Aniyo uncle~ but I already bump into him in our school" Jaehyun said.
*uncle?, I didn't know that they are related*
 
"N-ne Mr. Yoon" I said stuttering because of nervousness.
 
"Since we are all here now, Mr. and Mrs. Lee this is my son." my father introduced me to them.
 
"Annyeong Haseyo Nam Woohyun imnida" I bowed to them.
*so this is her parents*
"Your son is so handsome" Mrs. Lee beamed
 
"This is my daughter" Mr. Lee pointed to Jaehyun.
 
"Annyeong Woohyun-ssi Lee Jaehyun imnida~" Jaehyun smiled. 
 
"You two fit each other." Mr. Yoon told us we both look into each other and then look at the other side due to embarassment.
 
"Yeah, I also thought about that" Mrs. Nam said.
 
All of us part our ways because it's already midnight. I glanced at Jaehyun standing with Mrs. Lee waiting for their car to arrived.
 
"I hope I can meet you again like this" I whispered to myself.
 
 
 
 

 

thanks for subscribing !! please do leave comments <333

BELATED HAPPY HEARTS DAY YEOROBEUN

CONGRATULATIONS TO SUNGYEOL, SUNGGYU, MYUNGSOO, DONGWOO AND HOYA 

FOR GRADUATING IN COLLEGE! ^^ proud inspirit here :">