Chapter 8 : Worry

My Fallen Angel

 

Please be safe....

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

"CHANGMIN!! CHANGMIN!!" I ran out of Siwon's embrace, over to Changmin who was now lying on the floor next the Sungmin Hyung, I looked over at Sungmin hyung who was now unconscious and battered. "Siwon! We need to bring Sungmin hyung and Changmin home so we can heal them."

 

"Shall we go to my house?"

 

"No, We'll go to Changmin's, it's best to go there." Me and Siwon brought Changmin and Sungmin hyung over to his car and quickly drove them to Changmin's house. I put Changmin on to his bed and Siwon put Sungmin hyung on the sofa.

 

"What do we do now?" Siwon looked at me

 

"We need to heal him...."

 

"Really? Even after what he did to you?"

 

"Yes! I'm an Angel...It's my job to protect people. No matter what kinds of Sins they have done.

 

"Fine...But what are we going to do when he wakes up?"

 

"What do you mean?" I asked

 

"Since he ripped your clothes...I'm guessing he saw the seal?"

 

"OH! Yes...I think he did...Let's call Heechul hyung and Hangeng hyung" I told him.

 

"Ok. You call them while I move Changmin's furniture for some room." I went over to the home phone and called up Heechul and Hangeng hyung. Yes...as you've guessed they are also Angels...

 

"Heechul hyung..can you and Hangeng hyung come over to Shim Changmin's apartment? We need to you help me and Siwon do something."

 

"Ok, sure, We'll be here in a minute." Once I put the phone down the door bell rang.

 

"Hyung!" I ran and hugged them.

 

"What do you need?"

 

"Ummmm...something bad happened to Sungmin hyung and we need to heal him."

 

"Can't you do it by yourself?"

 

"Yes...We can but he kind of saw my seal so we need to erase his memory but neither me or Siwon hyung can remember how the 'Circle of Spells' look like..." I told them honestly.

 

"Fine..Let's get this over and done with!"

 

"We need to get permission first." Siwon told us

 

"Oh yeah! Hehehe!" the 4 of us quickly drew the circle that allows us to connect back to heaven and unseal our powers. However, this will only give us 5% of our real power since our full power will be unstable in Earth.

 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8jQo4w4lIfg/USrEDGXM66I/AAAAAAAAAZk/uJtPKknyfjA/s1600/images.jpg


"Wew! Done~" Heechul hyung said as we finished the finishing touches of the circle. "Ok, everyone get in~Since I'm the eldest, I guess I have to say the spell..." All of us go inside the circle (They usually use their own circle but this is an exception)

 
My name is Kim Heechul, I ask for freedom,
I ask for independence
Lift these chains and give us power.
Listen to my voice,
Heed my call, may the words of Heaven be heard

 

A glow emitted from the circle, after a while Heechul hyung's voice were heard, meaning our seals were now broken.

 

"Thank you Heechul hyung~"

 

"You're welcome Kyuhyunnie~"

 

"I see you've been eavesdropping!" I said as Joongie hyung was the first and only person who called me that...well before of course.

 

"Shhh~ Let's go and heal Sungmin shall we?" I went over to Sungmin hyung's side to heal him, I put out my hand in front of his busies but not touching him, slowly a baby blue light came out and healed him. I took a while since there were quite a few. Heechul and Hangeng hyung were drawing a new magic circle to erase Sungmin hyung's memory.

 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uM94q68JTtM/USrDgB0wmWI/AAAAAAAAAXc/Td_gUo1mA74/s1600/arcane_circle_by_babyphire-d4bewhc.jpg

 

"That took longer then expected!" Hangeng hyung stood up. It took them 15 minutes to draw it, 10 minutes longer then usual. I have to say it was because of Siwon and Heechul hyung's bickering of which part went to which part until Hangeng hyung finally stepped in and told them the correct way, even them would they still try to complain and say their way was the right way...

 

"Siwon, put Sungmin in the middle of the circle." Siwon hyung lifted Sungmin hyung carefully. since he was cured now it would hurt when he was touched but to make sure that he wouldn't wake up he had to be careful.

 

"Here you go." "Siwon put Sungmin hyung down "So...Who's going to say the chant?" he asked.

 

"We'll do it together, but Kyuhyun stay back since you've used up quite a lot of energy." Hangeng hyung insisted. As a good boy I have to obey

 

My name is Hangeng (Heechul, Siwon), we ask to forget,
To forgive what was done.
May the winds pick up the memories wished to be forgotten.
Heed our call, may heaven's words be heard.

 

They chanted at the same time.

 

"Ok! Done~ We'll go take Sungmin back to school. We'll pretend that he fell asleep in the classroom ok?" Heechul hyung suggested

 

"Ok."

 

"Kyuhyun, you stay here and look after Changmin." Hangeng hyung told me

 

"Are you sure? I could go back to school..."

 

"It's fine. It's for the best."

 

"Ok" Once Siwon, Heechul and Hangeng hyung left,I went into Changmin's room, he was sleeping on his bed. I saw that his breathing wasn't steady and he started sweating a lot. "Changmin?" I put my hand on top of his forehead. OMO! It's really warm, by what I just felt me should be 39 degrees, he's got a fever! What do I do? I started panicking. After I finally calmed down I ran into the bathroom and filled a basin with some water and a cloth, I dipped the cloth in the water, squeezed the water out and folded it, putting it nicely on top of Changmin's forehead. Since he's ill...humans usually eat leek porridge right? "Changmin~ I'll go and make you some leek porridge" I said to the sleeping Changmin. Quickly I ran to the kitchen, washing the rice and putting it in a pot I waited for it to cook which took around 30 minutes. I then started putting the leeks and other stuff for flavour. It took around an hour of it to go very nice and soft, I switched off the fire and went to Changmin's room. I held onto his hand and soon feel asleep.

 

Changmin's Pov

 

I woke up from my sleep to find that I was inside my room, I look to my right to see Kyuhyun fast asleep while holding my hand. Sungmin! I suddenly remembered...I'm so going to beat him up some more when I see him tomorrow....I tried to move my hand slowly away from Kyuhyun to not wake him up but to my surprise it failed. I could feel myself boiling up, with my other hand that was unoccupied I touched my forehead...AISH! Fever...

 

"Changmin?" Kyuhyun sat up rubbing his eyes. "You're awake! How do you feel?" He put his hand on my forehead "Do you need anything?"

 

"Wat...er..." I said in a hoarse voice.

 

"Wait a second!" I saw him exit my room and before I knew it he was in front of me with a tray containing a glass of water and some porridge "Here~" He gave me the food with a smile, I took the glass and gulped it down in one go.

 

"Thank you..." I attempted to pick up the spoon to start on my porridge but only to fail miserable... I was currently really weak.

 

"I'll help you!" He took the spoon and bowl away from me. Taking the spoon and filling it with some porridge he blew on it to make it not so hot and fed it to me. I have to say that it did make me blush a little....Once we were done he gave me some medicine. He laid me down on my bed and put the cover on me. He was just about to leave when I grabbed his wrist.

 

"You're not leaving....are you?" I hid half of my face with the duvet to hide my embarrassment.

 

"Nopie! I'm just going to get another glass of water to put by your bedside~" He went into the kitchen and got another glass, he held onto my hand and soon I fell asleep. "Get well soon Minnie~" I smiled at the last comment.

 

 

 

UPDATED~ SOOOO.........Is Changmin falling for Kyuhyunnie? Aww Kyuhyunnie is such a sweetheart xDD Wove you <3

Here are their Seals that covers up their powers.

 

Kyuhyun:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SnFZJ9BHZUg/USrEHj9b0NI/AAAAAAAAAZs/ZF2FP4w7dsE/s1600/Kyuhyun.png

Siwon:

 
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Na2lNaDY0AE/USrEb_vYQYI/AAAAAAAAAa0/gSnP6vHa0b4/s1600/Siwon.png

Heechul:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cj9dPWTPtm0/USrD_ETtkoI/AAAAAAAAAZU/LSutZXwqt3E/s1600/Heechul+and+Donghae.png

Hangeng:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jUDQjlH1ppM/USrD4T___II/AAAAAAAAAY8/othcNUvDQGc/s1600/Hangeng.png