Chapter 12: Please...Don't go.....

My Fallen Angel

 

Changmin's Pov

 

As we started at the sun go down I felt Kyuhyun let go of me, he gave me a quick peck on the lips before walking way from me. "Kyuhyun? What's wrong."

 

"Kyuhyun?" I said again. He was now 5 meters away from me, he turned around now facing me.

 

"Minnie.....I'm sorry....."

 

"What? What are you talking about? Kyuhyun!" I tried to walk forward

 

"DON'T! I...I broke the rules....I fail as an Angel...."

 

Flashback~

 

Dear First Class Angel Cho Kyuhyun,

 

As you are currently in Earth, I want you to learn about life there. You will be going to the same school at your client and living with him at the same time. Don't forget about your mission and the rules to it.

 

From The Boarding Directors of Angelus Corp.

 

 

Don't forget about your mission and the rules to it....

 

Rules.....

 

 

End of Flashback~

 

"Rule 1: Don't fall in love with your client.....I broke it.....Minnie...." I saw tears flows down his face, unable to stop.

 

"No....What did God say....."

 

"...."

 

"WHAT THE DID HE SAY?!" I shouted at him, I could feel my body boiling up. As much as I didn't want to hear it, I had to....I could already figure out what he said...

 

"I....I.....Because I broke the rules.... I will be demoted to the Third sector...I will have to try and regain my First Class status....No longer will I be able to be able to get missions....to Earth....I won't be aloud to come back..Even when I get my status back...You will no longer be here......I'm sorry...."

 

"No....no...." Kyuhyun's body started to fade away right before my eyes

 

"It's time....Sorry Minnie... I have to go now....I love you..." He gave me a sad smile

 

"No....NO....I WON'T LET YOU!" I ran to him, ran as fast as I could, but I was too late, I tried hugging him but only to run straight through him.

 

"Minnie~ I love you~"

 

"KYUHYUN!!!!!!!" He was gone.....he left my life as fast as he came into it. My Kyuhyun..My love....no longer.... "KYUHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!" I sobbed. Slowly I made my way back....not back to my apartment....

 

"Minnie?...OMO! Minnie! What happened? Where's Kyuhyunnie?" Jaejoong hyung asked as I stood in front of his house.

 

"He...he...left me...he went back home..."

 

"Home? Heaven? OMO!" He pulled me into a tight hug as I started crying again. Soon enough Yunho, Junsu and Yoochun hyung came running to Jaejoong hyung's house because he called them.

 

Yoochun's Pov

 

Me, Junsu and Yunho quickly made our way to Jaejoong's house....He told us what happened to Changmin....We made our way through Jaejoong's living room and found Changmin sobbing on the sofa.

 

"Changmin..." I called out. Junsu ran passed us to hug Changmin, soon enough we were all pulled into a tight family hug with him crying on our shoulders. We stayed liked that until Changmin fell asleep on us.

 

"Why did Kyuhyun go home?" Yunho asked

 

"Changmin told me....He broke a rule....He's not aloud to come back to Earth..." Jaejoong told us

 

"Rule? Broke what rule? Kyuhyun hasn't done anything wrong!" I looked at Jaejoong

 

*Sigh* "He fell in love with Changmin....His client......" Jaejoong looked at the floor, the room was silent only to be broken by Changmin.

 

"Kyu....hyun...." He muttered in his sleep making all of us look at him, even though he's asleep, tears were still forming around his eyes. Slowly Yunho like a father picked him up and put him in Jaejoong's room.

 

"Jaejoong hyung....can we stay with you tonight? I'm worried about Changmin..." Junsu asked

 

"Sure...He needs all of us at the moment." We made our way to Jaejoong's room, me and Junsu sleeping on the floor while Jaejoong and Yunho slept either side of Changmin. This was like when we were little, if one of us were upset then 2 of us would sleep on either side of them. Soon enough sleep over came all of us.

 

 

Yunho's Pov

 

I was the first one to wake up out of all of us...Or so I thought. I woke up to see only Jaejoong beside me, I looked over at Jaejoong's desk to find a letter located on it.

 

Dear Hyungs,

 

Thank you for staying with me all this time.....It's just that without Kyuhyun...I don't know what to do anymore...I feel lost...I'm going to leave now... I can't go back to that apartment....not yet anyway.... I left some money and the keys to the apartment, is it ok if you look after it for me of now? You can even live in it...I'll come back....one day...For now take care and don't try to find me...I've already informed school to let me have some time out..Bye and Thank you for now Hyung!

 

Shim Changmin.

 

"CHANGMIN! CHANGMIN!" I shouted making everyone wake up

 

"Wha?" Yoochun said while half asleep

 

"HE'S GONE! HE RAN AWAY! LOOK!" As soon as his name was mentioned everyone jumped up and ran to me to look at the letter I am showing at them.

 

"!" Yoochun swore "What do we do?"

 

"I don't know....." Jaejoong started sobbing, I held him in my arms, rubbing his back trying to calm him.

 

"He'll come back....He said he would...." Junsu said as everyone soon went in a group hug....but without Changmin it wasn't the same...all I can do it believe...believe that he will be safe and come back to us soon....Please Kyuhyun....If you are watching this....my our prayers be heard....

 

 

 

 

 

Changminnie left............ What do I do? :OOO -sigh- Sorry for such a sad/bad chappie! Kyuhyunnie is gone! Before you shout....remember the story has NOT ended~ Love you all my readers!

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3