Chapter 5: "Could It Be?"

My Fallen Angel

 

Maybe...Just maybe love does exist? If it does...then why not give it a try?

 

Changmin's Pov

 

I looked up at the ceiling staring into space, could I be falling for him? For Kyuhyun? I could feel Kyuhyun shuffling next to me. I told him to sleep on my bed from now on since it does get quite chilly at night. Maybe if I tried to accept him...something good might happen? I closed my eyes and let sleep take over my body.

 

I woke up to se that Kyuhyun was not beside me, he must be making breakfast then, I stepped out of my room and into the living room.

 

"What are we having today?" I looked over at Kyuhyun

 

"We are having a Full English breakfast~" He replied and an starting singing Super Junior's "It's You". I stood there listening to Kyuhyun's sweet voice, I have to say he did have a voice of an Angel. "Breakfast is read- Have you not gotten ready yet?" He looked at me and gave a a small pout.

 

~~~~It's you (it's you)
It's you (it's you)
You're the only one for me (its you)
It's you (it's you)
I don't need anyone else, it's only you to me
Even if you ask again, it's only you to me
Even if you have another love already
I can't forget you, i can't turn back
Right when my glare was sharp
Right when i was nailing a nail deep inside my heart
I chose you without any regrets
Yes , it's you~~~~

 

"Oh...sorry I must have been day dreaming. I'll get ready now, wait for me!" I ran back in my room and go ready as quick as possible, once I finished and made my way back, I saw Kyuhyun looking up at the ceiling with a hint of sadness in his eyes."Kyuhyun?" I walked closer to him and sat down on the chair opposite him.

 

"Oh, you're quick! Let's eat~"

 

"Kyuhyun? Are you ok?"

 

"Yup! Why wouldn't I be?" He looked at me giving me a big smile before going back to eating. once we were both done we made our way to school. I have to say I was not going to enjoy school today....especially with Siwon sitting next to Kyuhyun.... We made our way to class and sat down on our seats.

 

"OPPA!~" Jessica cried out.

 

"What?" I replied

 

"Oppa...Do you want to go to the mall with me after school?"

 

"No." I blatantly replied to her, not boring to look at her face.

 

"But why not? Just this once!!~ Please~" She kept on whining.I looked over to a Kyuhyun where him and Siwon were talking to each other, he turned around to talk to me.

 

"Changmin, Siwon offered to take me around the city after school today so sorry, but I won't be able to go home with you today." He looked down with an apologetic smile.

 

"It's fine, I was going to go to out with Jessica after school anyway."

 

"Really?" Jessica asked. I looked over at Jessica and then to Kyuhyun.

 

"Yes."

 

"Yay!" Jessica grabbed my arm and hugged it. Kyuhyun turned around and continued talking with Siwon. When the bell ran all of us went over to the canteen except for Kyuhyun who went with Siwon to go and visit the rest of the school since they didn't manage to see all of it yesterday.

 

"Changmin ah!!" Yunho hyung called out.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Why did you do that?"

 

"Do what?"

 

"You agreed to go to the mall with Jessica."

 

"So?"

 

Sigh "You are so stupid you know that!" I've never really seen Yunho hyung angry....

 

"You did it to get back at Kyuhyun didn't' you?" Yoochun hyung said

 

"What?! Why would I do that?"

 

"BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS OF HIM AND SIWON! WOULD YOU STOP BEING SO STUPID AND OPEN YOUR EYES!" Yunho hyung stood up, making everyone flinch. It took Jaejoong hyung to stop in before Yunho hyung calmed down and sat in his seat.

 

"I'm not!" Jessica walked over to our table. 

 

"Oppa! Can we skip afternoon class today, I want to go to the mall earlier~" I looked over at Yoochun and Junsu hyung who shook their heads at me telling me not to go.

 

"Fine! Let's go" I didn't bother looking back. I was too annoyed

 

Siwon's Pov

 

"Kyuhyun ah, how's you mission going so far?"

 

"It's been good! Your dad said he misses you, when will you go back to heaven?" Kyuhyun asked me. Yes, I am an Angel too, my mission was to check up on Earth to see if everything was ok. Heaven found out that this part of the city has been effected by a bad omen so I was sent to sort it out. So far nothing bad has happened but you can never be too sure. Originally Kyuhyun was meant to be sent over to me and we were suppose to live together until his mission was done and we'll go back together but the system used to transport us to Earth crashed, making Kyuhyun transport to his client, since he was already there Kyuhyun was chosen to live with him. As you already know me and Kyuhyun are engaged, even though it was our parents idea, I can't say that I'm totally opposed to it, me and him have been friends for a long time, I don't even remember when my feeling turned from being friends to like, or even love. He always lightened up my day with his smile, his sweet voice and his innocence. That made me want to protect him, I want him to replicate my feelings so I'm trying my best to spend as much time with him as possible.

 

"Hopefully when you finish your mission, since nothing bad has happened so far I could go back when ever I want, but since you're here I extended my stay."

 

"Oh! Sorry...." He looked at my with apologetic eyes.

 

"It's fine! I want to stay with you anyway" I smiled at him. Soon enough class ended so I took him around the rest of the school since we weren't able to see all of it yesterday. "Here is the courtyard where the fountain is located." I showed him as we walked around "Here is the student study area and the library." I looked at him to find him not really paying attention to me. "Kyuhyun? Are you ok?"

 

"Oh! Yes, I'm fine!"

 

"Are you sure? You've been kind of sad lately..."

 

"Really? Oh, I must be homesick...I'm fine, really!" He gave me a smile.

 

"Ok...In that case how about we skip afternoon class and go to the mall? I'll buy you some ice cream since that always made you feel better!"

 

"Really? Are we allowed? I mean, I've only been in school for a day..."

 

"Yes it's fine! Plus you're going to be with me!" I grabbed his hand and ,ade our way to the mall.

 

"WOW!!!" Kyuhyun looked up at the big building and giggle "It's soooo big~" He ran inside leaving me behind.

 

"Hey! Be careful, you might get lost!" I ran to try and catch up with him.

 

 

 

MUAAHAHAHAHAAHAH! I'll be leaving it here for now! So? Changmin still in denial? Tututut! Why is Kyuhyun upset? Is he really homesick? All shall be revealed!! What bad omens are there in the city??? :OOOO Sorry for the late chappie! I was too distracted by Shinee's Key dancing to Kpop girl groups...Man he really know's how to make one forget what their doing >.>

 

@Cutekyufan1996 : Here you go~ I answered your question~~~

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3