Chapter 6: Jealousy?

My Fallen Angel

 

J.E.A.L.O.U.S.Y?

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

"Hey! Be careful, you might get lost!" I heard Siwon shout at me, trying to catch up as I ran to the big building known as a Mall. This is my first time in one of these...my parents are really protective of me so I don't really go out, even in Heaven. I ran into a store where there were loads of toys.

 

"SIWON! Where are we?" I said as I looked around, getting a close up at the pink bunny toy in front of me.

 

Siwon's Pov

 

"SIWON! Where are we?" I saw Kyuhyun looking at a pink bunny toy, I couldn't help but stare at him, he's just too pure, cute and innocent.

 

"Kyuhyun? Do you want to buy it?" Kyuhyun perked up as if he was looking at something he wasn't meant to, he looked at me shaking his head furiously. "It's ok! Come' I'll buy it for you!" I grabbed the pink bunny and his wrist making my way the the shopping counter.

 

"That will be £7.50 sir."

 

"Thank you" I smiled at the girl on the counter making her blush a bit. "Here you go." I handed the bunny to Kyuhyun.

 

"Are you really giving this to me?"

 

"Yes, take it." He looked at it for a second before hugging it tightly.

 

"Thank you~" We walked out the the store quickly because I could sense people in the store staring at my cute Kyuhyun, as usual, he was oblivious to everything.

 

"Where do you wanna go now?" I asked him, he looked over at a store and pointed to it. "The Arcade?"

 

"It's that what it's called? I wanna go~ I wanna go~" He jumped up and down.

 

"OK." We played for 2 hours straight! Every game we played Kyuhyun always beat me somehow....I have to say I was pretty embarrassed, especially when other people started to crowd around us, watching Kyuhyun's awesome combos and asking if they could verse him. When I managed to drag him out of there, I was left by by a crowd of Boo's by the ones who wanted but never managed to face him.

 

Sigh..."Kyuhyun...Do you want some Ice Cream?"

 

"Oooo, yes please!"

 

"Ok, sit down on this bench and promise me you won't move or step of this bench."

 

"Okie! I promise!" He save me a salute, whenever Kyuhyun gives a salute that means he'll do what ever you say and WILL do it. When he tilts his head, then he's confused, little trades that makes Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun. I ran to the Ice cream store and found out it was packed. It took me 20 minutes to order and once I went back to Kyuhyun, he was already sleeping on the bench. I just all that gaming made him tired, I didn't have the heart to wake him up so I went over to a random little kid and gave him mine and Kyuhyun's ice cream before sitting down on the bench with him. I slowly moved him so he could rest on my shoulders, I couldn't resist him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

 

"I love you Kyuhyun..." I whispered in his ear, then resting my head on his.

 

Changmin's Pov.

 

Once I reached the mall with Jessica I became bored straight away.

 

"Oppa~ Where do you want to go?" She looked at me, tugging my sleeve.

 

"I don't know, you're the one who dragged me here." I told her, resulting on her giving me a pout.

 

"Oppa! I know let's go to the toy store! I want to get a present for my baby cousin." She dragged me over, I wasn't really bothered to do anything so I just stood behind her until she picked out a toy.

 

"SIWON! Where are we?" I heard someone shout, I turned around and saw Kyuhyun, I was about to go over to him when I saw Siwon run over to him. I watched them as Siwon brought a pink bunny toy for Kyuhyun, him hugging it very tightly once it was his. I have to admit that he looked very cute doing that, unconsciously a smile crept onto my face.

 

"Oppa? Why are you smiling like that?" Jessica asked me as I watched Kyuhyun and Siwon leave the store.

 

"Oh, Ummm...I found the perfect present for your cousin." I went over to the place Kyuhyun was "Here." I took a pink bunny and gave it to Jessica.

 

"OMO! It's perfect! I'll go pay for it now~" She took the bunny and went to the counter. "Oppa~ Where do you want to go now?" I saw Kyuhyun and Siwon go into the arcade.

 

"Let's go to the arcade." I dragged Jessica, it took me a while to find Kyuhyun but once I was there, I saw him beat the crap out of Siwon on a fighting game. We stayed there for an hour before Jessica dragged me to go and get some Ice cream. "Wai-" I tried to protest but it was too late, we were already outside Sigh...I took me a while to convince Jessica it was time to go, when we went outside I saw Kyuhyun sleeping on Siwon's shoulder...But that's not what angered me...what made me angry was when Siwon kissed Kyuhyun on the cheek! How dare he!?? I stormed out of the mall and made my way home, I could hear Jessica screaming behind me but I ignored her. Once I reached home it was already 4:30pm, I stayed on the sofa waiting for Kyuhyun to come home.....

 

5:00pm...No Kyuhyun

 

7:00pm ....Still no Kyuhyun

 

9:00pm....... Nope...still none

 

10:00pm ......I was starting to get annoyed until I heard my phone ring.

 

"Changmin? It's me Kyuhyun..."

 

"Where are you?" I said not bothered to ask if he was ok

 

"I'm at Siwon's house right now...I'm sorry..I kind of fell asleep...I'll come home now. Have you eaten yet? I'll make you whatever you want to eat!"

 

"No, stay at Siwon's, don't ever come back! You can go and fall sleep in your Siwon's arms!! GO BACK TO HEAVEN AND STAY THERE!" I shouted at him

 

"Chang-" I cut off before he could say anything else, when he said he was at Siwon's house, my anger went up and I could stop it... I went and got ready for bed....It was going to be a long night since I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep, I've already grown accustomed to Kyuhyun sleeping beside me, even though it's just been 2 days. I would have lied if I said I didn't miss him and his warmth.

 

Siwon's Pov

 

I heard Changmin shout from the phone but couldn't hear what he said clearly. Once Kyuhyun put down the phone I could here him sobbing.

 

"Kyuhyun, what's wrong?"

 

"Changmin....he said he doesn't want me to stay with him...he said he wants me to go back to heaven...*sob*"

 

"It's ok Kyuhyun, I'm sure he didn't mean it. Shhh don't cry" I hugged him, his hair until he fell asleep in my arms.

 

 

 

MINNIE! HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT BABY KYU! -Palm face!- Sorry for a bad Chappie... I most likely mad quiet a few Boo Boos >.> My bad~ I'll go and beta it once I've finished writing it xDD I will try and do a double update today~ Hope you like it <3 I love you my subscribers~~

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3