Chapter 13: Who are you?

My Fallen Angel

 

 

Nobody's Pov

 

It has now been a month since Kyuhyun went back to heaven, during that time it was said that Siwon has "gone back to his hometown" as we all know he has gone back to heaven aswell....With Kyuhyun..... Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun and Yunho tried their best to get at least some kind of Information about Changmin... Without any news on him for so long they decided to ask the only Angels left...Heechul and Hangeng...only to be shot back down.... They were told nothing and that they weren't allowed to locate him.... Soon enough Heechul and Hangeng went back to heaven.........Now with absolutely no trace of Chagmin...all they could do was wait. During that time the 4 of them moved into Changmin's apartment, making sure not to leave it bare. 2 slept on Changmin's bed and the other 2 on Kyuhyun meant to be Futon, waiting "patiently" for Changmin's arrival.

 

On the other hand...Changmin?

Where was he?

What was he doing?

 

 

 

Do you really want to know???

 

 

 

 

Well....somewhere in the countryside where not even he knew of, laid a young drunk, sleeping on the roads with a bottle in his hands. Being stared down by random people crossing by....Yes...That young drunk was no other than Shim Changming...Ever since Cho Kyuhyun disappeared, he tried his best to forget about him, not getting upset but only to be punched in the face by reality. Not only was his love of his life gone, he was now alone, forever...He couldn't bring himself to be in another relationship... Yes, he is handsome, he has the brains but he wasn't ready to open himself. Since then he has been drinking non-stop. Hoping that one day he would forget the Angel who changed his life.

 

As Changmin walked along the grassy fields of the countryside while sipping his beer, he say many people looking at him, looking down on him...and couples.....couples... He walker further to try and get away from the sight only to bump right into one.

 

"What the ? Aren't you going to apologise you drunk punk!" The young adult shouted as he grabbed onto Changmin collar.

 

" off!" Changmin brushed his hand away.

 

"You bastard!" A massive blow landed on Changmin's face making him lose balance for a while. Changmin punched the man in the face with a greater force causing the man to fall down, he latched himself on the man punching him again repeatedly.

 

"WHAT...THE.......DID....YOU....CALL....ME?" This kept going on until local residents managed to pull Changmin away from the poor man. Changmin got away from the people's grip and kept walking. Walking away from them...from everything.

 

 

"What the is that guys problem!" He injured man said.

 

"You might not believe this but when he first came he wasn't like that....It's best that if you ever see him again to just walk away...He's still young but he's experienced a lot more then us.....Let's just say the love of his life has gone away from him.....He has no parents and now doesn't know what to do with his life...."

 

"How do you know all this?"

 

"Well, when he first came, he stayed with me for a bit. He told me some stuff about him....."

 

As Changmin walked on he lost grip on the road falling into a dark pit, too tired to get up, soon sleep fell upon him. A young boy walked by and saw he was in trouble.

 

"Excuse! Are you ok?" He walked closer to the deep pit. "Omo! Wait here! I'll help you!!" Slowly he let his body down the pit, carrying the young drunk in his arms before sending him to his house for the night.

 

 

 

 

So who is that you boy? Who? Are you curious? I am too xDD Double update today! Love me? You better :3 Coz I love you too -Muah- hehehe

 

Comment and subscribes are treasured and loved <3