Day Thirteen - Sweet Kiss

20 Day Writing Challenge

Day 13 - Sweet Kiss ft. Seohyun (SNSD) and Yonghwa (CNBlue)

Seohyun tucked her long dark brown hair behind her ear and readjusted her cap. Her hair danced in the beauty of the night as she stood there, waiting. The night was cold, but the excitement of being able to meet her Romeo kept her warm.

A sweet smile appeared on her angelic face when the person she was waiting for could be seen in the distance. Despite wearing a black hooded jacket, dark blue jeans and a cap to disguise himself and blend in with the night, Seohyun could recognize him. When he stood right before her, he flashed his crooked teeth. It was less than perfect, but it did not bother Seohyun.

“Yong oppa.” Seohyun said in a low voice. They walked down the pavement in the park. It was dark, with only the dim street lamps and moonlight to guide their way. They walked in silence. The silence was comforting, it was one that somewhat held them closer. It was the only time Yonghwa would not speak much. Their dates were usually quiet, but neither of them cared. Yonghwa held onto Seohyun’s hands comfortably as they walked.

Though they had many supporters, the two met in secret. It was in favour of Seohyun’s company; they wanted them to keep their relationship a secret. It was understandable, with Seohyun’s immense popularity in Korea as an SNSD member, it would be difficult for them to go on public dates. It would also be stressful to be eyed by everyone if they were to announce their relationship.

Yonghwa stopped in his tracks. He turned to Seohyun, whose eyes widened in bewilderment. He smirked and leaned closer to Seohyun, until their lips touched. Yonghwa parted his lips, and Seohyun followed suit. It was not their first kiss, but Seohyun could feel the adrenaline whenever they kissed. Yonghwa held Seohyun’s slim waist and pulled her closer. Seohyun slid her arms behind Yonghwa’s neck, making herself comfortable. Yonghwa broke away from their kiss and stared into her eyes, which were still enchanting even without any makeup on.

“Happy 1 year anniversary.” He said, blushing slightly. She too had her cheeks tainted red. He took out a box from his pocket and opening it, revealing a silver necklace with charms on it. The first one Seohyun noticed was the hamburger charm, which earned Yonghwa a slap on his now muscular arm. He pointed at the different charms on the bracelet: a spade, a hamburger, a guitar, a grand piano, a music note and a heart. It all made Seohyun grin widely. Each individual charm brought her memories of their days in ‘We Got Married’.

“Thank you.” Seohyun whispered, unable to contain her emotions. Those two words were bigger than the famous “I love you”. It meant more than anyone could imagine. Yonghwa put the bracelet around her tiny wrist and leaned in for another kiss.

This time it was sweeter, filled with more emotions as their lips danced in sync, under the dim light coming out from the street lamp.


Goguma villagers anyone? Haha!

I really like this couple. They're sweet and represent first love. I have no other words to describe them. I have no comments about this, apart from the fact I wish that they are really dating. Oh please Seohyun!!!!

Anyways thanks for reading~