Day Twelve - Heaven

20 Day Writing Challenge

Day 12 - Heaven ft. Sulli (f(x)) and Taemin (SHINee)

“I want to run away.”

Sulli looked up from the ground and looked at Taemin with widened eyes. There was silence between them for a while; the only sound was from the creaking of the rusty swing and the rustling of the leaves. She bit her lip, hesitant.

“Where?” She finally asked.

“Anywhere.” He replied. Taemin turned to look at her, staring into her eyes with his soft pair. “Anywhere with you.”

Sulli broke from the stare and blushed. They have been dating for almost half a year now, but she was still not used to this, especially since they started being friends since middle school. She thought of all the places she wanted to go, and a place popped up in her mind. She turned to Taemin, showing her pearly teeth and eyesmile.

“Let’s go home. Busan.” She said, trying to force down her excitement. She had not been able to return to Busan the past two years due to her school work. Now that she was in college, work has piled up into a mountain.

Taemin laughed at her attempt to stay calm and patted her head. He had heard about the beauty of the beach in Busan, Sulli’s hometown. It was the perfect getaway from his hectic life, one that he had since he was in elementary school. Taemin agreed to go to Busan during the weekend, and it earned a squeal from Sulli. She was more than excited to be able to go back home. Taemin laughed at his child-like girlfriend and sent her home.

The next day, the couple met in the train station. It was a 3 hour trip from Seoul to Busan. During the journey, Taemin felt free. He was finally able to spend some quality time with his girlfriend. They haven’t been able to properly go on dates due to their own hectic schedules during their last few months when they were still in high school. They played games on their phones, listened to music together and Sulli even managed to force Taemin to watch a drama episode with her. The train ride was tiring and Sulli fell asleep on Taemin’s shoulder. He let out a light chuckle, seeing how adorable his kitten-looking girlfriend was.

Upon arriving at their destination, Sulli and Taemin took a cab to her grandparents’ place. At first it was awkward, but Sulli’s grandparents were very welcoming of Taemin. Soon, Taemin was able to strike a conversation with them. Not long after, Sulli’s grandmother pushed the couple out of the house. “Go play now you lovebirds, just be home by 7.” She laughed as she walked away.

Sulli brought Taemin to the beach, since she lived just less than 10 minutes walk away. When they arrived, Taemin was in awe. The beach was stunningly beautiful. Taemin held onto Sulli’s hand as they strolled down the beach. He wanted to have a picnic, but Sulli told him not to. Seagulls would have attacked them if they were to bring food. So, to still make their beach outing fun, Taemin ran into the water and splashed Sulli. Soon, a water fight commenced. Laughter filled with love and joy filled the beach. They hugged, fell into the water, held hands and playfully fought. They were in pure bliss. Taemin forgot about all his troubles momentarily. In that moment, all he could think of was spending time with Sulli. The soft sun and gentle breeze accompanied their game of chase. It was a beautiful sight, to see the couple, who went through tough times to be together, playing lovingly on the shore. Every moment they could spend together was precious, but this was pure heaven.

It was a moment they wished they could live in forever.


Gosh, I need to keep track of when to post my stories. Double update today again ><

Not much comments about this. I wish I could write more, but I wanted to keep it short. From the time Taemin and Sulli were on the train to their time spent on the beach, it was heaven. I wish I could explain more, but here's a brief intro: Taemin and Sulli were friends in middle school and high school. They worked together on a project at the end of the year during high school and that's where they started to date. Then they went to the different colleges, but still met up as a weekend couple. Eeek! I hope this helps(:

Thanks for reading~