girlified

Snoopy and the Llama

drabble fifteen; girlified

genre: fluff

 

description: Amber always knew it was a bad idea to tell the girls when she was going on a date with Henry.

 

foreword:

 

“Hey Amber, are you busy later?” Sulli asked, flopping down on the couch beside her.

 

“Yeah, Henry asked to go to a movie, why?” Amber turned towards Sulli, whose eyes were suddenly going wide, a devious grin spreading on her face. Uh-oh.

 

“You mean, like, a date?” Sulli beamed, a mischievous glint in her eyes. Amber swallowed. Crap.

 

“No...” she trailed off. “Like...hanging..out-- whoa!”

 

Sulli dragged her off the couch, pushing her into Victoria’s room, where Krystal and Luna were messing around on her bed, Victoria attempting to get her nails painted.

 

“Guys!” Sulli shouted. “Amber’s going on a date!”

 

 


 

 

Amber thought she was pretty miserable right now.

 

She wished she could call up Henry to rescue her for like a taco date or something, but unfortunately, the stupid mochi would probably just cackle and tell her to have fun, and then proceed to make fun of her later when he picked her up for the movie.

 

She repeated: stupid mochi.

 

She could always ask Kris or something, or maybe Suho. They were always nice about the girls attacking her for a shopping trip, or something horrifyingly feminine, and were typically very willing to kidnap her and change the shopping day into an arcade day. Unfortunately for her, though, the EXO boys all had a schedule today and therefore could not help her out.

 

A skirt flew past Amber’s head and she was more than grateful that it hadn’t gone in her face. It was a flowery one, nice and flowy and not at all Amber’s style. Whatever it was she said about trying a feminine look, she took back. She wouldn’t last three seconds in a remotely pretty shirt, never mind a skirt.

 

“What about this one?” Krystal picked up a tight, black dress and Amber cringed, hoping to God that the girls would say no. And even if they didn’t, Amber would be out the door in seconds, anyway. Like hell if she was putting that on.

 

“Nah,” Luna said, shaking her head. “She wouldn’t fit in it. Plus, I think she kind of wants Henry fully functional. The poor boy wouldn’t even be able to speak if he saw her in that.

 

Krystal grinned slyly, putting the dress away. “Some other day,” she smirked, glancing at Amber, who shrank back on the bed a little. Why did she let the girls choose her outfit for her “date” with Henry?

 

Oh, right. She didn’t have a choice.

 

“This?” Sulli pulled out another dress from Victoria’s closet. It was fairly loose, a dark blue color and at least it had straps so that it wouldn’t fall off of Amber’s body. But, it was still a dress.

 

“You know,” Amber tried slowly. “I think Henry wouldn’t mind my t-shirts and jeans thing. I could just...wear one of his that I stole...That seems like a nice surprise, right? Guys like it when girls wear their clothes, right...?”

 

The four identical, berating looks she received in return were enough to shut her up again.

 

This was going to be a long day.


 

 


 


 

“Whoa,” Henry breathes. He really wasn’t expecting that.

 

Amber looks like she’s in pain, her shoulders slumped. She managed to get away from the skirts and dresses, at the very least, but now she was in a pair of uncomfortable skinny jeans and some kind of blouse-thing (even Sulli didn’t know what it was called) with her hair styled, she admitted, prettily. She also avoided make-up, and made up for it with bracelets around her wrist, courtesy of Krystal.

 

“What happened to you?” Henry blurts, and Amber tries not to wail a little in complaint.

 

“Them,” she mumbles, jerking her arm out to point at Krystal, Sulli, Victoria, and Luna, all of whom were giggling like little girls who had just played dress-up. Which, technically, was true.

 

Henry smiles sympathetically at Amber, patting her on the shoulder before reaching for her hand.

 

“You look pretty,” he offers, and she whines a little, burying her face against his shoulder. Henry grins, his arm sliding around her waist as he pulls her out the door. “Thanks,” he mouths towards the other f(x) girls, who give him a thumbs up in return.

 

“Kill me,” Amber says, her voice muffled against Henry’s shirt as he directs her towards his car, and he chuckles, pressing a kiss to her temple. “Kill me, right now. This is so uncomfortable, you don’t even know.”

 

He laughs as he holds the door open for her like the gentleman he almost never is, as Amber slides in the seat with her face buried in her hands. He bites his lip to keep from laughing too much at Amber’s misery, and takes his seat on the driver’s side, leaning over and pulling her hands away.

 

“It’s okay,” he smiles at her, pecking her on her nose. “Next time I’ll tell them you look best in a t-shirt and jeans, okay?” He kisses her lightly on her lips in hopes to appease her, but she just whines. “My t-shirt,” he adds, and she pushes his face away when he tries to lean in for another kiss.

 

“You’re secretly laughing at me,” she says knowingly. “Don’t think I don’t know.”

 

He gives her a boyish grin in response. “I’m secretly admiring you,” he responds. “Like damn, girl.”

 

That one earns him a punch in the arm, and he spends the rest of the car ride trying to ignore the throbbing pain in his right shoulder.



 

(“That movie even more than this outfit,” Amber says later.

 

“I don’t know, I kind of like your outfit. y-- ow, ow, ow!”  

 

Henry’s arm hurts for the next week after.)

 

 


 

 

omg it’s been like forever

i’m sorry for never updating xD

 

but in the meantime can i just

pink tape

goodbye summer

can amber and noizebank pair up more often this song is like a godsend it’s so great like

 

okay anyway

yeah

enjoy xD

 

 

edit: also, i'm writing a gen neo/amber/henry fic (it's like a two-shot kinda maybe three-shot idek) and i thought it didn't really fit here so i put it as a separate story

so if you wanna go check that out click here