rawr~

Snoopy and the Llama

 

drabble one; rawr

genre: fluff


description: Amber wants to know why Henry’s expression is so...ridiculous.


preview:

“Will you stop laughing?!”


“...PFT.”


 


 


“W-Wha--” Amber laughed, slapping her knee. “Oh my god, Henry!


Henry flushed, shoving her shoulder lightly. “Stop laughing! I didn’t know they were taking the picture!”


Amber tried to stifle her laughter but only ended up cracking up more, bowing her head and erupting into a new round of snickers. “Why were you doing that anyway?” She said between chuckles. Henry glared at her.


“I was just messing around! And then they took the picture before I could look..you know, normal...” He pouted and Amber laughed harder, using one hand to balance herself on Henry.


Henry scowled, but a corner of his lips turned up into a smile anyway. Amber’s laughter was infectious, and even more so when he was the reason for her smile.


When she had finally calmed down, heaving huge breaths with a content grin on her face, Henry huffed, pretending to be mad. “Are you done?”


She looked at him with a straight face. “Ye--no.” She snorted and a small laugh slipped past her lips before she closed them, pressing her lips together tightly and nodding, an amused glint in her eyes telling him otherwise.


He let out a sigh. “It’s not that funny...”


Amber smirked. “Rawr~” she teased, then laughed again, resting her head on Henry’s shoulder and clutching his arm. He rolled his eyes and smiled down at her, using his other hand to ruffle her hair.


“Rawr...”