but it's pink

Snoopy and the Llama

drabble sixteen; but it’s pink

genre: fluff

 

description: Henry was pretty surprised when he first saw Amber’s room.

 

preview:

“It’s uh...really pink.”

 

He’s still gaping a little when Amber shoulders past him a little rougher than usual, scowling because she can sense his mocking coming on.

 

“Just the bed is,” she says firmly, and he smirks a little.

 

“And your cheeks,” he grins, and she throws a pillow in his face.

 

 


 


 

The f(x) girls never really had a problem with Henry coming over to their dorm, so it comes as a little bit of a surprise when it suddenly strikes him that he’s never seen Amber’s room before.

 

He’s sitting on the couch, casually eating one of Amber’s popsicles (she’s going to yell at him later for that, but he doesn’t really care) as he peers back towards the hallway where the girls’ bedrooms were.

 

“Hey Amb?” he calls out, and she appears behind the wall sipping a cup of milk tea. He tries not to smile too much when she attempts to say “yeah?” with the straw still in .

 

“How come I’ve never been in your room?” he asks, and she arches an eyebrow, setting the cup down on the table in front of him.

 

“Excuse me?” she asks, and he turns a light shade of pink when he realizes that Amber isn’t thinking along the same lines as he is, and the teasing sparkle in her eyes confirms it.

 

“I meant, how come I’ve never seen your room?” he rephrases the question, scratching the back of his head and biting on the popsicle stick to keep himself from spouting some other awkward nonsense. Amber notices and narrows her eyes at it, then looks up to meet his gaze.

 

“Is that my popsicle?” she asks threateningly, and he nods, blinking innocently at her with a grin forming on his face.

 

“Focus, Amb,” he smirks teasingly. “I asked a question, you should answer it~”

 

She scowls and plops down on the couch beside him, picking her milk tea up again. “I don’t know. You really haven’t seen it before?”

 

Henry leans a little closer to her, swiftly wrapping his fingers around her cup and taking a quick sip before pulling away, smirking at the way her ears turn a little red. “I really haven’t.”

 

She rolls her eyes, elbowing him in the side and taking another sip from her drink, purposely pretending that she wasn’t blushing as she responded. “That’s funny,” Amber says casually. “I guess I showed Kris and not you...or was it Suho?”

 

Henry frowns, pouting a little. That giant had seen her room before him? Her own best friend? Boyfriend? Heck, even awkward Suho had caught a glimpse before he did?

 

“I’m kidding,” Amber laughs, seeing the crestfallen look on Henry’s face. She nudges his shoulder with hers, grabbing his hand and pulling him up, holding her milk tea with her other hand. “They haven’t seen my room either. Well actually, Gen might’ve...”

 

Henry throws a glare at her and she grins back.

 

 


 

 

Henry actually doesn’t know what to do with himself when Amber pushes the door to her room open. She shares a room with Sulli, so the pink bedspread wouldn’t have been too surprising, except for the fact that Amber’s pictures were scattered near and around it, plus the crumpled music sheets with Amber’s handwriting all indicating that that side of the room belonged to Amber.


“Um,” he says, wondering what he could say that wouldn’t cost a loss of feeling in his arm. “It’s uh...really pink.”

 

He’s still gaping a little when Amber shoulders past him a little rougher than usual, scowling because she can sense his mocking coming on.

 

“Just the bed is,” she says firmly, and he smirks a little.

 

“And your cheeks,” he grins, and she throws a pillow in his face.

 

“Shut up,” she mutters, flopping down on the bed. The music sheets fall to the ground in the process, but Amber evidently doesn’t care, curling up next to one of her stuffed animals and burying her face against it to hide the blush spreading across her face.

 

Henry chuckles, taking a seat on the floor near her bed. He props his chin on her blankets, waiting for her to turn around, grinning when her eyes turn wide at the proximity between them. She pushes herself backwards until she hits the wall, and his grin widens. He loves making Amber flustered.

 

“Hey,” he says cheerfully, and she clutches the stuffed animal a little tighter, only the top of her face being visible behind it. Amber wonders why he’s starting to smirk a little before she notices that the particular toy she’s holding is the one he gave her a few years back, and she quickly chooses to chuck it at his face and grab another one. He sputters, fumbling with it a little before placing it in his lap, pouting at her.

 

“That hurts,” he tells her, and she rolls her eyes, snorting.

 

“Yeah, right,” she says. “That was a stuffed animal. The only thing that’s hurt is your ego ‘cause you couldn’t catch it.”

 

Henry smiles a little, because he knows that Amber can never resist insulting him in one way or another. He tugs at the new stuffed animal that she’s holding, pulling it away from her and planting a kiss on her lips. She tries to pull away, but he holds the back of her head with his hand, and slowly she melts into his touch, her grip on the toy loosening.

 

When he finally pulls away, Amber’s face is a bright pink, and he smirks.

 

“No,” he says. “I think my ego’s just fine.”

 

 


 

 

goddammit henry can you not

i’m gonna fall in love with you like

ughhh ashdasffg have you people seen his acoustic version of 1-4-3 with chanyeol like

i’m gonna dieeee his voiceee it’s all so perfectt

and he looks so good in pink?? like???? ugh henryy T___T

but yeah, look at the poster! look at it! isn’t it cute? it’s so cute~~ =w= i love it so much! check out their shop guys, it’s so beautiful ; o ; they make such great posters. the link is in my foreword ^^