let's talk; { you and me }

Snoopy and the Llama

 

drabble four; let’s talk { you and me }

genre: fluff..i think

 

description: Bad things happen when Henry gets drunk, and now Amber has to haul his sorry home.

* songfic using Paul Kim’s remix of Omarion’s “Let’s Talk” and Chris Brown’s “Strip”

 

preview:

 

“Let’s talk about you and me; let’s talk about tonight, baby. Let’s talk about all the good things that could happen if you leave with me...”

 

“Oh my god Henry, shut up,” Amber grumbled, trying to hold onto the last strands of her sanity.

 

“You can say I’m hatin’ if you want to, but he can’t do your body like a playa’ do, girl,” Henry smirked, annoyingly persistent. Amber ran a hand through her hair in frustration, praying that her cheeks weren’t red because for some reason, Henry was so much more attractive when he was drunk.

 

Not that she’d ever tell him, though.

 

 


 

 

amber’s pov

 

Amber probably should have known this was a bad idea.

 

Henry plus alcohol was never a good thing, but Amber had never really seen him drunk before, so she thought it would be fun. She figured it couldn’t be that bad, but Donghae hyung had warned her and now she had to deal with a whole different Henry than she was used to.

 

It was hard enough dealing with a sober and cheesy Henry. Now a drunk, flirty Henry was on her hands, and it was starting to make her knees a little weak.

 

He looked at her with half-lidded eyes, a smirk playing on his lips. He clearly had no idea who she was, judging from the way he swayed and the way his eyes darkened at the sight of her.

 

Amber swallowed, quickly grabbing him by the arm and forcing him in front of her, so his back was to her. She pushed him along, ignoring the way he looked back at her, that small smile on his face driving her nuts.

 

By the time she managed to get him into the car, Henry had started singing. Donghae called it an annoying drunk habit, Amber called it the oh my ing god why is that attractive habit.

 

She really thought she had more restraint than that. Apparently not.

 

“I ain’t sellin’ no dreams, I ain’t tellin’ no lies,”

 

Henry his lips. When he sang, his words slurred together, which, thankfully, lessened the effect he had on her. Then his eyes met hers, and her heart pounded. “That dress so cold, but that body on fire.”

 

He bit his lip and winked, and Amber quickly slammed the car door shut, hurrying to the driver’s side of the vehicle.

 

Curse SM for teaching Henry how to be y.

 

 

 

Amber took a deep breath as she got into the car. The instant the car was started, Henry leaned over. She could smell his cologne, and when she looked at him, she felt her heart stop for a moment. His hair was tufted up and just the right amount of messy; his cheeks slightly flushed. The first two buttons of his white collared shirt were ed, his tie hanging loose around his neck, begging her to grab it and pull him closer so she could slam her lips against his.

 

It wasn’t entirely a bad idea. With Henry this drunk, it wasn’t like he’d remember anything in the morning...

 

She quickly shook the thought out of her head, taking another glance at him when he chuckled. His fingers ghosted over her arm to grab her attention again, but she stubbornly shook him off. Eunhyuk had told her to bring him home, so she was going to bring him home.

 

Henry fell silent, and Amber glanced cautiously at him, wondering if he’d finally passed out. Instead she found his eyes staring right back at her, an eyebrow raised tauntingly, and she immediately averted her gaze back to the road.

 

Goddamn this boy.

 

 

 

henry’s pov

 

Henry bit back the urge to snicker; the scandalized look on Amber’s face was priceless. She looked determined to focus on the road and not on the halfway drunk boy sitting beside her, her hands clenching the steering wheel a little too tightly.

 

Henry wasn’t actually drunk. Or he was, otherwise he wouldn’t be brave enough to flirt shamelessly like that, but he wasn’t so drunk that he didn’t know what he was doing.

 

Or at least he was pretty sure he wasn’t that drunk.

 

Henry watched Amber as she stared at the road, her eyebrows furrowed and her shoulders tense. He grinned, and when she hit a red light, he reached out and brushed his fingers against her shoulder, humming under his breath.

 

“‘Cause girl I want to please you, girl I really need you,” Henry murmured, playing with the fabric of her shirt. She flinched and quickly pushed him off, not daring to look at him. Henry laughed quietly as her cheeks tinted pink.

 

The light turned green again and Henry settled back into his seat, to Amber’s relief. He’d wait until they were back at the dorm.

 

 

 

amber’s pov

 

Amber was so, so, so done with Henry.

 

Throughout the entire ride, at every green light Henry would start singing, and at every red light he would start touching and--

 

Amber just really didn’t want to think about it.

 

“Let’s talk about you and me; let’s talk about tonight, baby. Let’s talk about all the good things that could happen if you leave with me...”

 

“Oh my god Henry, shut up,” Amber grumbled, trying to hold onto the last strands of her sanity.

 

“You can say I’m hatin’ if you want to, but he can’t do your body like a playa’ do, girl,” Henry smirked, annoyingly persistent. Amber ran a hand through her hair in frustration, praying that her cheeks weren’t red because for some reason, Henry was so much more attractive when he was drunk.

 

Not that she’d ever tell him, though.

 

 

 

henry’s pov

 

It seemed like forever until they’d reached the Super Junior dorms, and the instant she’d parked the car, Amber got out. Henry stifled a laugh at the look on her face and watched amusedly as she made her way to the other side of the car, deliberately slow.

 

He got out of the car easily enough by himself, and Amber, taking pity and sighing, pulled one of his arms over her shoulder, letting him support himself on her. Henry took the chance to lean his head against her shoulder, daringly pressing a kiss to her neck.

 

Amber jumped and shoved him off, only to remember in time to catch him before he ended up with his face against the ground.

 

He pouted at her for the action, and she flushed a deeper shade of red, forcing him to walk. “Don’t pull that again,” she muttered. “Or I’m leaving you in the middle of the road.”

 

He chuckled lowly but consented, obediently walking with her towards the dorm.

 

 

 

Amber let out a surprised squeak when Henry pushed her against the wall, her fingers just barely missing the light switch. Henry used one hand to keep her in place while using the other hand to close the door, pinning her between him and the wall.

 

Amber shyly looked up at him, her hands tentatively pushing against his chest. He smirked, lowering his mouth towards her ear.

 

“I just wanna see you strip, right now, ‘cause it’s late, babe..”

 

“I just wanna see you strip; girl, take your time with it,” Henry played with the hem of her shirt and she let out a startled noise, halfway between panic and shock. Henry laughed, murmuring a “relax, Amber,” before pulling his hands away.

 

He gave her a playful smile before pushing himself away from her and the wall, giving her some more breathing space. It was hard to tell in the dark, but he knew her face was lit a bright red color, and she was avoiding his eyes. With a gentle laugh he grabbed her hand, tugging her further into the darkness.

 

“Let’s talk about you and me, let’s talk about tonight, baby,” Henry sang, his tone far lighter now, and Amber started to relax, her heart rate slowing down. Henry guided her through the dorm, heading toward his own room. If he was lucky, his hyungs wouldn’t be home too soon.

 

 

 

“I ain’t the smartest in the world, but looking at you, girl, I’d be a fool to let the chance go by..” Henry sang softly, pulling her into his room.

 

His smile was gentle, and Amber felt herself slowly submitting to the soft look in his eyes, albeit hazy. He tugged her towards the bed, letting her sit down while he lay beside her, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her down with him.

 

“Just stay here,” he mumbled when she squirmed, surprise and panic resurfacing in her expression. She relaxed when his eyes fluttered shut, his grip loose but firm around her.

 

“Henry, I can’t,” she tried, speaking quietly. He mumbled something incoherent and pressed his face against her hair, giving her a small kiss to her forehead.

 

“What?” she asked, fidgeting until she was facing him. He couldn’t hide the smile on his face when she was looking at him like that, her expression innocent and anxious.

 

“You can,” he murmured, leaning forward. Amber started to protest, but he spoke before she could say anything. “I’ll give you a reason to.”

 

He pressed his lips against hers, silencing anything she had to say. His lips curved up in a smile when she kissed him back, her hands weaving through his hair as he pulled her close.

 

Girl I got a thing for you, but it ain’t no secret.

 

 

 

(The next morning, Henry remembered everything, despite his raging headache.

 

Amber decided the best way to fix his headache was to hit him.)

 

 


 

 

because i need to throw in fluff at the end of everything henber. ; w ;


hope you like it ; o ;

 

--

 

EDIT: wangzifan made a manga for this chapter and it's pretty much the greatest GO LOOK HERE