Chapter 8: Married !!

My Husband Name Is Lu What ?

 

 
 
"Where were you ?" Baekhyun blinked his eyes at Luhan. 
 
"Why do you want to know that ?" Luhan rolled his eyes. 
 
"Where were you ?" Sehun repeated the same question. 
 
"I had some dinner with my dad." Luhan muttered and shot his eyes close.
He was sleepy because he had to work some extra hours last night and he was busy thinking about some .. stuff as well.
 
"Of course you answer when he ask" Baekhyun pouted. Sehun stuck his tongue at him. 
 
The three of them were setting out at the campus garden. Well Luhan was setting but Sehun and Baekhyun decided to tag with him when they saw him setting alone. 
"Right Where's Kris ?" Luhan asked Sehun out of the blue remembering something. 
 
Baekhyun looked at Sehun then shrugged. He was being ignored again. 
"I don't know but i think he have a lecture or something" Sehun answered. 
"Oh i'll go and see him then" Luhan stood up and looked at the two still sitting.
He gave a small smile at the frowning Baekhyun. 
"Don't frown Baekki it doesn't suit you" With that Luhan left. 
 
He hate to upset any of the member. But he was just always tired of the piles of work. 
Like always. Maybe that's why his personality became so cold and gloomy. 
He used to be a bright kid. 
 
He moved around the first floor trying to locate Kris. He just wanted to tell him that his father wants Kris father over for dinner. 
A nice family/business dinner. 
He moved around again. His lecture was about to start soon. 
He turned his heel deciding to just go to his class and fitch Kris later when he caught a glimpse of you. 
He didn't frown this time. He felt nothing like you're just any other student here and in fact that's what you really are to him 
Just like the rest. 
 
He was about to saunter away but three figures next to you caught his attention. 
Luhan tilted his head. "Kris ?!!!" 
 
 
You were passing by to your class when you passed Kris, Lay and Xiumin. You've recognized Kris from the Hot guy back in the library and Xiumin too of course. But Lay you didn't know him. 
"Hello" Xiumin was the one who stopped you to say Hi. 
"Oh hi" You awkwardly waved. 
"Exo right?" You continued being awkward. You have no idea why did he stop you to talk.
You remembered Ariyoung warns and just wanted to run away. 
"Why are you being so awkward. Chill we just wanted to say Hi" Lay smiled his dimple showing. Which made you automatically smile back. *Aweee Cute* 
 
You looked over From Lay to Kris. He was silently looking at you. 
*Oh what the heck being friendly won't kill me* You break in your head. 
"Xiumin-shhi and Kris-shhi and ..." You waited for the third guy to introduce himself. 
"Lay" He waved. 
"Lay-shhi. How are you all ? I hope you're doing well? Well i got a lecture ahead of me. So..." You excused to leave. To run. 
But Luhan came in the picture right from the way you were about to run in blocking your way. 
 
"Hello" Basically his greeting was for the others not you but He gave you an annoyed smile looking down at you. Kris raised a brow at him. 
"Oh Yumi that's..." Lay was about to introduce Luhan thinking that you don't know him just like you don't know lay but you beat him to it. 
 
"Lufan i know" You smiled teasing Luhan. 
 
"Actually it's..." Xiumin was about to correct you but you cut him off. "I'm sorry but i really gotta go" And you darted away. 
 
Kris leaned his head near Luhan. "Why is she calling you in our couple name?!" He whispered teasingly. 
"Wow we're NOT couple" Luhan emphasized clicking his tongue. 
Xiumin leaned over to Lay. "But I thought their couple name was LuKris" Xiumin whispered.
"No he don't have a couple name with Kris. He is coupled with Seh-" Lay stopped midway from the glare he received from Luhan. 
He giggled awkwardly. 
 
"Why were you talking to her anyway" Luhan shook his head. 
"She's our friend." Xiumin nod proudly. 
"Our??" Luhan raised a brow. "Beside when did YOU be-friend her anyway!!" 
"She's nice she's cute she's a model she's pretty and Chanyeol is in love with her" Xiumin counted with his finger. "See a lot of reasons" Xiumin showed his open palm to Luhan who naturally rolled his eyes. 
"You're right why don't we ask her to hang out with us" Lay snapped his fingers. "Chanyeol will be so thrilled about it" 
"If the hanging out place you're talking about is my place again I swear i will kill you" Kris glared at Lay. "Literally" He added to the scary sound. 
"Nooo. Of course not i mean like really hanging out hanging out" Lay repeated. 
 
"How about this weekend" 
"No she will be busy this weekend" Luhan unknowingly replied and immediately cursed himself for that. 
 "How do you know she will be busy?" Xiumin questioned. Confused.
 
Luhan tried to think of a smart answer that will convince these creeps. Of course he can't say 'Because will be registering our marriage this weekend' He will be in a deep if he said that now. 
"Because she's a model. Those people are always busy duh" He answered as a matter of fact and Phew-ed in his head. *That was close*
"Anyway Kris dad is asking your family for a dinner at our place. Again" Luhan sighed successfully changing the subject. 
"Okay i'll inform them" Kris answered smiling. He knew something was fishy but didn't want to intefere with Luhan personal life. Not that Luhan would say it if he asked anyway.
"Good i gotta go. My lecture have already started long time ago" Luhan sighed. 
 
 
 
Luhan peered from his raw to the raw where you were setting on seeing you trying to focus on every detail the lecturer point. 
His face feature made a confused cute pout. 
*Why is she majoring in business anyway?* He huffed his cheek and decided to shrug it off. Not like he care what you study or not anyway. Right
 
 
 
"Hello i was send from Mr. Lu . I got informed to move all of Kang Yumi stuff to another address" 
Your dad immediately shot the door close at the guy and went back to the living room like nothing happened. 
"Who was that?" You asked not really caring if he answered  or not cuz you were heading to the door to see. 
"Wrong address. They got the wrong house" Your dad smiled suspiciously. 
You opened the door to the guy from the moving company. 
"Dad" You raised a brow at him. Your dad scowled. 
 
"How is this possible? Why are they moving your things already. Did you know about this ?" He frustratingly. 
"The second floor first room on the left" You told the workers. They nod and went up. 
You sighed and went next to your father. "Yes daddy i know Luhan mom texted me about this" You answered him. 
"His mother??"
"Yes weird how she got my number though" You frowned but then again she must of got it from the ice prince. 
"Still this is too rush. Can't they wait?" Your dad almost plea to that. 
 
"Appa the wedding is this Friday" You answered as a matter of fact. 
 
"So ? Don't you want to reconsider it. You can still decline you know" 
 
"Appa this is the 10th time we talk about it for the past couple days. I want this. It's this Friday okay"
 
"It's not even a wedding to begin with you'll just register it no big of a deal" He huffed.
 
He was being stubborn like a baby kid this last few days asking you to not marry. Even though you said a billion time that you want to do this yourself he still knew you were sacrificing because of him. And of course he didn't like that at all. 
No dad will ever want to see their kids going through anything because of them. 
 
"Daddy. The paper will say that i'm married it's really officail. Beside have you met Luhan he's so great. Perfect in all ways" You lied in his face. 
"Yes i've met him in some meetings. He's hardworking but a bit arrogant and cold" 
"Dad" You raised a brow at him. 
"Princess i just want you to be happy. You know that" He rubbed your shoulder. 
"I will be daddy don't worry. Nothing is going to make this smile disappear" You pointed while widely smiling. 
"I really hope that" He sincerely replied. 
 
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeey" You heard yunwo scream from upstairs. 
"Nooooooona Nooooooona" He came running dowstairs squealing. 
You and your father turned your head to him at the same time. 
"Careful" Your dad warned him but Yunwo ignored him as he flew down. 
 
"Noona are they really moving your things. So you really getting married" He cheered. 
"Shh what did we say about keeping this a secret" You brought your finger near your lips. 
He took it as a yes and started jumping around. "Yes Yes Yes Noona I gotta say i love your future husband. Finally someone who'll get you out of this house" He pumped his fist in the air but stopped when he realized the glare he's receiving from you and his father. 
 
"I mean because he was kind enough to send a moving company instead of letting you move the stuff yourself" Again he acted like an angel out of a sudden and smiled creepily.
"Ajusshi Let me help you with that" Yunwo ran to the worker when he saw him coming down stares with some stuff. 
Your dad shook his head in a amusement along with you. 
*When will that kid ever grow up!!*
 
--
 
Friday came Before you know it and you found yourself standing outside the wedding hall with your father and Yunwo by your side. 
The real is about to happen. 
You swallowed. Soon enough the Lu arrived 
And the both family bowed out of respect.
 
"Mr. Kang how are you? It's good to finally meet you" Mrs. Lu exclaimed. She was dressed up like she's going to a real wedding but it didn't surprise you. Still you got embarrassed a bit since you were in your casual cloths. 
You noticed the girl standing next to Luhan and assumed that she's his little sister. She kinda looked like him. 
You took a glimpse at Luhan but immediately turned your head in embarrassment when he caught your eyes. Thankfully he was dressing casually as well which relieved you a bit. 
 
After being nervous and acting all shy.
 
The 'I Do' happened
 
and everything went as it planned. 
 
Luhan came by your side and wrapped his arm around your waist faking a wide smile. You jumped cuz of the sudden move and almost whacked his head but you took the note that his mom is still in the room and went along with him. 
"Omo My baby boy is finally married" Mrs. Lu teared and came to hug her son. 
"Omma" Luhan felt embarrassed for a moment but he hugged her back . You felt out of place when she hugged you this time but you managed to hug her back. 
 
"So a new unnie i got." Yenny came from behind you making you jump in surprise. She looked cute. "I'm sorry for everything and anything that i will ever do from now on" She beamed creepily.
Okay maybe not cute but weird. 
 "Yenny that's no way to talk to your brother's wife specially at her wedding day" Mrs. Lu scolded. 
"You call this a wedding." Yenny scoffed. "I'm waiting for your real wedding oppa" She grinned and made her way out. 
 
"Ignore her" Mrs. Lu giggled but managed to shoot a glare at her daughter back. 
"We've prepared you a nice cozy house. Hope you two live happily in it" Mr. Lu talked. 
"Oh we will" Luhan wrapped his arm around your waist again which made you jump in shock again. You giggled awkwardly at him and gave him an annoyed look. 
"Yeah we will" You chuckled still feeling awkward.
 
You and Luhan then turned to where Your dad and Yunwo were standing. 
"Appa" You went to hug him. While Luhan politely bowed. 
Your dad broke the hug and ruffled your hair. "Take care of my daughter son. She's the most precious thing i got" Your dad stated. You pinked.
 
"Yeah about that can i speak to you. Man to man" Yunwo tugged Luhan shirt. Luhan didn't know were the voice were coming from till he felt him tugging the tip of his shirt which Yunwo barely reached anyway. 
Luhan looked down at Yunwo and naturally smiled but you didn't catch it as you were busy talking with your father and Mr. Lu who came beside. 
Even with this cold aura he have he still loved kids. 
 
He bent down and ruffled Yunwo hair. His smile never faded. 
"What is it Kiddo?" 
"I'm not a kid i am a man" Yunwo pouted. 
Luhan chuckled. "Okay young man what is it?" 
"See even though i'm so thankful to you cuz you got noona out of the house and that i'll finally use her room as a game room STILL i gotta warn you if you dared to hurt her i'll ...." Yunwo moved his finger near his neck and did a clicking sound with his tongue. 
 
Luhan chuckled again. This kid was weird and cute. 
He must be the one she was talking about the other day. The one her mom died giving birth too. 
Poor thing. 
 
Still Luhan kept a smile. "Understood solider" 
"What solider? I'm a captain okay" Little Yunwo emphasized. 
"Hi hi captain" Luhan saluted and stood up. To see you with his parents and your dad. 
He sighed. 
 
*Back to reality* 
He caught with them with Yunwo on his side. 
"Hey time to go home" He nudged you and offered his hand this time. You hesitatingly took it when Mrs. Lu stopped you to talk to Luhan.
 
"Son. I know it's an important night in your life but don't get too carried away huh" She whispered and winked. Your face immediately flushed red while Luhan showed no emotion. 
Typical. 
He casually nod with a grin. And dragged you out the hall. 
He made sure he was far enough to let go of your hand and went to the car. He stopped when he noticed you not moving. 
"Hop in come on. I'm tired i wanna sleep" he rudely ordered. 
You squinted your eyed at him and went inside the car. *It's all going to be too much from now on Yumi-ah bare with it* You cheered yourself inside. 
 
 
 
 
____________________________
Managing two fics is kinda tiring. I didn't know it will be tbh =\ 
Either way i'm about to finish the other one so i'll be free  to this one ;))
 
Again thanx for subscribing everyone ;"'  Big Lub ;3